Welcome to Gaia! ::

smallshinji
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Not really maybe something simple? Like "Just a Joint" or maybe idk im bad with names >.< and your welcome did you reserve the posts you need ? Im going to reserve a few more jic when you're done

ohh that sounds fine to me honestly haha, im terrible with names :'D yes i did!! whee

Alright did you have any rules you defiantly want in place? Also if you add more samples ever and need them done the same way I have no problem doing them ^_^ should we have a pickup post or just quote in thread?

Newbie Hellraiser

7,550 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Alright did you have any rules you defiantly want in place? Also if you add more samples ever and need them done the same way I have no problem doing them ^_^ should we have a pickup post or just quote in thread?

ah i dont really have any rules that need to be mentioned, im pretty open to everything biggrin
omg thank u sm thats really nice of you!! heart whee ah sorry to ask, but what is a pickup post? ive never used the forums until i made this account, im not too hip with the lingo here omg ;; (⌒_⌒ wink
smallshinji
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

ah i dont really have any rules that need to be mentioned, im pretty open to everything biggrin
omg thank u sm thats really nice of you!! heart whee ah sorry to ask, but what is a pickup post? ive never used the forums until i made this account, im not too hip with the lingo here omg ;; (⌒_⌒ wink

like we post the finished art in one of the reserved posts or we can just post in the thread and quote them

Newbie Hellraiser

7,550 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
like we post the finished art in one of the reserved posts or we can just post in the thread and quote them

ah ok i gotcha >:+) ah i think just quoting would be fine?? if thats ok!!
smallshinji
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

ah ok i gotcha >:+) ah i think just quoting would be fine?? if thats ok!!

yes that is fine!
smallshinji
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
Not really maybe something simple? Like "Just a Joint" or maybe idk im bad with names >.< and your welcome did you reserve the posts you need ? Im going to reserve a few more jic when you're done

ohh that sounds fine to me honestly haha, im terrible with names :'D yes i did!! whee

okay so i finished with my posts and im going to work on the rules and intro/links stuff so just let me know when you are ready to open ^_^

Newbie Hellraiser

7,550 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
okay so i finished with my posts and im going to work on the rules and intro/links stuff so just let me know when you are ready to open ^_^

ahh sorry to ask omg i feel like a huge dork, but how do i get the codes for the samples u made to work? nothing shows up in the preview im not really sure what to do;; (๑•́ ω •̀๑) im srry omg im so bad at this rip

Newbie Hellraiser

7,550 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

wait it looks like it works ehe!! ok i think im all set ;w;!! sorry about the wait oh gosh
smallshinji
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x

wait it looks like it works ehe!! ok i think im all set ;w;!! sorry about the wait oh gosh

No its fine I went to sleep anyway! I'll finish it up after work (:

Newbie Hellraiser

7,550 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
x C 0 0 lK i 3 x
No its fine I went to sleep anyway! I'll finish it up after work (:

oki doki!! hehe how exciting!! whee good luck with work (;´・`)>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items