Welcome to Gaia! ::

What should our auction's name be?

Silent Auction_____A Joint Art Auction 0.34782608695652 34.8% [ 8 ]
Moonlight Auction........A Joint Art Auction 0.47826086956522 47.8% [ 11 ]
The one about fears and stuff...:D *forgot name* TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO ADD ONE IN! [name for auction] 0.17391304347826 17.4% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16

Relin
AH! ^__^ Sorry then, I am correctified.
See? Easy. :9
Uhh, not to be annoying or anything, but is this going to happen or not? I mean, should we poke the last three artists to fix their posts and if so, who is going to do it? The indecisiveness is starting to bother me since it reflects the outcome on how well this goes after the auction is over. But, I can't really do much because this is my semi-first auction and I'm not entirely sure what should be happening or who should be doing what. I mean, since bloody_angel organized this, shouldn't she be being the ringleader and prodding those of us that are lagging? Or I'm just impatient... I dunno', this is a group thing, so I'm just getting my opinions out there since we have a problem and aren't doing anything...
And I added a banner for the auction, when we do get it going. Feel free to make your own, too, it's very generic. ^__^
question pirate
Okay, I give up. Sorry, but I don't trust this auction to go smoothly with the people involved not participating even enough to get it going. My apologies, I really had to keep myself from taking the initiative but my logic is, it's bloody_angel's idea, she should lead, so I won't and I'm not. So... bye. I'll erase myself from the auction in a few days when I have more time. Toods all, it was fun meeting you! Maybe we'll be in another auction again some time. ^__^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff