Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bloodthirsty Datemate

My friend and I plan to open an art shop but we don't know where to start. I would appreciate if anyone could give us advice. We already have the pricing down.

Whats the basic layout for an artshop? We have been looking for a guide so we can make something that's easy for other users to understand. Overly complicated layouts have driven lazy me away in the past.

What are some things we should keep in mind when taking art requests? I know overly cluttered avis are refused and nudity is not allowed of course. Things like specific poses and couples are requested; is there anything you can tell us about your personal experience with this?

Are there other specific rules we should warn our customers about?

Anything else we should know of?

What are certificate makers? Lol....

Wang Jia Er's Husband

Heroic Hero

some people prefer simpler layout for joint shops, just an overall introduction posts and info posts (about prices and samples and slots and status and order form) by the artists themself
they usually have some cute banner + your art

its up to you what you keep in mind when you take art reqs, whether its cluttered and you refuse or draw all the details or just simplify it
if someone asks for specific pose, or couples, you could try googling for references to help you get it right, if not, just draw how you feel comfortable

stuff like rules are completely optional, but mostly its just "be nice, respect the tos, dont beg, we have the right to refuse your offer", pretty obvious to me and ive never felt like ive needed them, maybe i just never had my share of rude clients

anything else? not really. just dont make it too complicated or stress over it too much, have fun.

and no idea about that, in what context did find out about them?

sry if my wordings got confusing or i just rambled without saying anything, quote to ask for more exact stuff

Bloodthirsty Datemate

s kaneki
anything else? not really. just dont make it too complicated or stress over it too much, have fun.

and no idea about that, in what context did find out about them?

K.. Kaneki Ken?

And I tend to stress over things easily. sweatdrop Like I said earlier, I don't know where to start.

I was reading this Pricing, Assistance, and Suggestions
Third bullet.

Wang Jia Er's Husband

Heroic Hero

Muirin Khalid

sorry, just good ol' s kaneki
close, though

s fine man, i was fine too. feel free to hmu if u ever get something bothering you
+you learn from possible mistake tons.

uhmm, it means "certificates" you get when you adopt some pet for example
with info such as name and weight etc
thats what it seems to be, at least

Bloodthirsty Datemate

s kaneki

Oh alright then. Thank you for your help smile I don't think I have the gist of things now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff