Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Demigod

hi i've been away from gaia for a loooooooooong time and i've always been behind about art shops. but lately i've been seeing a lot of cute fashion on gaia that i couldn't ever hope to afford so i'm thinking about opening up an art shop. i don't know anyone else who uses gaia so i thought i'd ask around; how much do you think my art could sell for??

i'm thinking of offering 2/3 different styles
first is mainly paintery
User Image

second is closer to what the second image depicts.
User ImageUser Image

and the third is super fast, simple and a lil messy.
User ImageUser Image

if you'd like to see more of my work for more examples please check out my art tag on tumblr.

Divine Demigod

whoops sorry im super rusty w/ gaia so the link was all weird. should be good now.

Aged Zealot

30 bil for something like the Tifa drawing. For something so massively detailed like the latest example minimum 70 billion.
In fact I'd buy one right now if you'd let me.
Price back? I should be the thread under you.

Divine Demigod

Koda Crest
30 bil for something like the Tifa drawing. For something so massively detailed like the latest example minimum 70 billion.

OH WOW. really?? I'd definitely be interested, what do you have in mind? (should we take this to PMs?)
I would give you a price back if i had a better understanding of the economy in gaia. I wasn't too familiar with it previously and it seems like it really inflated so i wouldn't know where to begin. im sorry sad

Aged Zealot

kwehley
Koda Crest

OH WOW. really?? I'd definitely be interested, what do you have in mind? (should we take this to PMs?)
I would give you a price back if i had a better understanding of the economy in gaia. I wasn't too familiar with it previously and it seems like it really inflated so i wouldn't know where to begin. im sorry sad

User Image

Oh it's okay, it's hard, because - and maybe I'm just being bias because it annoys me - chibis are really, really overpriced and gorgeous art like yours only runs a little higher than chibis of lesser quality. So gauging art is impossible.
        Feel free to PM me if you want a to be comissioned.User Image

Divine Demigod

Divine Demigod

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out