Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
She-Ra of Etheria
That sucks Krio, but at least the pay check will be nice?

And finally the rain has let up a bit, it's no longer absolutely pouring, though they are still calling for more rain and storms tonight. Still waiting to hear word of whether the cops have caught the guy in town or not, they still have most of town blocked off so I'm gonna say he's still out there - all the more reason to stay inside today.

WHAT GUY!!?? User Image
There was some domestic disturbance in town and then guy took off with a gun. Took the cops about 24 hours to find him and during that time they have the town on lock down. First time in the 8 years I have lived here that I've seen or heard of anything like that happening here.

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Wow the world is just going nuts isn't it? I hope they find the guy she-ra. I know things are nuts here. We've had about ten or eleven shooting related deaths which was weird enough but we've also had two random car related deaths in my city when people were just hit and killed and the creeps who did it took off.* well those are e ones I know about from this year because I happened to catch the news stories.*

Mm well for a first meeting not bad. We know who can get on an on what format *skype or aim* so success there XD
They caught him sometime yesterday but it was disturbing to have to stay inside for a solid 24 hours while they searched for him. I'm just glad they caught him before the schools opened tomorrow, I doubt I would have sent my son to school if there was an armed guy still running around. And yeah the world is going crazy that's for sure, small towns are no longer the safe quiet places they used to be. Yikes that's a lot of gun related deaths and the hit and runs are pretty bad as well.

Yeah the first meeting went pretty good. I'm sure that now that we've got the ball rolling a bit the next one will be even more productive.

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
So at the next meeting, hopefully everything we discussed at the last one will be finished or close to finished as far as being planned out 3nodding

Also, I'm having a really hard time figuring out what I want to be for Halloween this year sad I found a cute Giggles the Clown (sexy costume) but it seems to be out of stock in large in a lot of places and it's EXPENSIVE for not including pretty much any accessories lol
Speaking of which, I need that list from you so I can start working on the cyoa.

Oh man I haven't dressed up for halloween in probably 10 years, I keep wanting to, but it's usually cold as hell by the time halloween rollsa round so most people have their costumes covered up for snowsuits lol

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Well the city has like one or two instances of gun violence a year, but so many in a short time scared the heck outa me.

I was raised in a house hold that hunts. I like my guns, but the idea someone could actually shoot another human being makes me sick. :/

I'm glad they caught the guy in you area she-ra.

Pfft! Who needs holloween. I dress up as soon as it's Larp season *which is about four or five times a year*

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
I live in the south. There's not much LARPing that goes on here sad Halloween isn't as big as it was up north either.

Or maybe I just REALLY love Halloween lol.

Sent you a list She-Ra! And now I'm off to work <3
Whee busy day. Had planned to take it easy today to enjoy my first child free day now that school was started, but instead I spend nearly the whole time cleaning and organizing things. Oh well, shall just have my lazy day tomorrow.
Another busy day. Sad thing is I still have lots to do before the night is done...better get on it.

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
mmm *mulling a few things over*

Invisible Regular

Today was such a long day. *flops down*

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eloquent Raider

14,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Streaker 200
Agreed.

Hopefully I'll have some of tomorrow afternoon off from work... One of the girls at the front desk (we're really getting thin in the ranks) is going to have a baby soon and her doctor told her to take some bed rest. Now I have three days this week that I'll have worked 2 shifts... Monday, today and tomorrow.

gonk User Image
Wow Kiro you are super busy with work.

I'm hoping to finish the basic outline of the cyoa today and then I will be fleshing it out a bit. Once I have the rough draft done I'll send it your way before finalizing it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff