Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm in the process of drawing Dragon Eggs. I'm making them type based, as in Sky Dragon's eggs are layed in the clouds. So I drew an egg on a cloud sweatdrop Simple no? Well, I'm getting to the Flower Fairy Dragon. Of course I drew the egg in a flower but I'm having troubles comming up with what goes on the egg itself ... Like the sky dragon has clouds and wings on the egg. The Flower Fairy egg is inside a flower with a butterfly on it because the dragon has butterfly wings ... But I don't know what to put on the egg itself ... get what I'm saying?

So I was hoping for someone to help me out here ... ^^; Obviously lol Think you can help me with ideas?

EDIT: I have already used this thread once for a similar question, I have plaved in the egg I'm having troubles with though lol *I'm not too origonal ^^;*
*looks for people*
Anyone out there? ninja
er you could have it a pale white which relates to the steryotype colour bone with possible bird wings in bone on the side? sweatdrop
Well, someone suggested just putting cracks on it. That could work out really well ^.^

I don't know how well the colorist is. I havn't seen any of the pets colored for the place I'm making these for. sweatdrop It sure would help though ...
I'd just leave it as it is but make it a bit cracked because.... it's brittle or something or it's just lacking calcium....=_=;

edit: ahhhhh.... nevermind, somebody already suggested... I guess I agree with that idea
lol yeah, it seem to be the winning suggestion

I'll prolly keep this thread for future egg usage lol
I'm backers! sweatdrop Makes me feel not so creative anymore *sighs*
I was thinking about the butterfly on the egg, but it looked better on the side ... *scans*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff