Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
What political party do you closely associate yourself with for the majority of your life?

Republican Party

Why did you decide on this political party? Would you ever consider joining a different party?

Initially? State issues in 2001 caused me to trust the GOP more than the other parties.

That would depend. What other parties are available?

Have you ever voted for a candidate that was outside of you political party, or on issue that you had no knowledge about?

In 2006, when Governor Schwarzenegger decided it was more important to be liked than respected, I voted Libertarian.

I have always voted on every issue in every election, even those I had no knowledge about. How can I proudly claim to have voted for an issue that I don't know about? Because when I encounter an issue I don't have any knowledge about, I vote against it...in my non-humble opinion, a much better decision than voting to pass an issue of which you have no knowledge about.

When you vote for a political candidate is it more based on what they have done, or what they can do?

Both.

What do you think about voting for a candidate that could support an issue that would be greatly in your favor, but also supported numerous more issues that you disagreed with, but did not affect you?

I'd like to see an issue that does not affect me, either directly or indirectly. The only thing that concerns me about candidates is whether they advance my own self-interests or not [in totality].