Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Explorer

Turgid Rhetoric
Ammo Amy
More of that "small government" they keep talking about. Bedrooms, vaginas, wedding altars...

> 2013
> Conflating the terms "small government," and "Republican."

Go Libertarian, or bust.

Anyways, I wonder how popular, hypothetically, that law would be were everyone to know that oral sex is considered sodomy, and would therefore be criminalized?
The Libertarian Party is a worse joke than the Republicans.
The Danguy
Turgid Rhetoric
Ammo Amy
More of that "small government" they keep talking about. Bedrooms, vaginas, wedding altars...

> 2013

Go Libertarian, or bust.

Anyways, I wonder how popular, hypothetically, that law would be were everyone to know that oral sex is considered sodomy, and would therefore be criminalized?

I wasn't even referring to the "l"ibertarian party, but nice try.
Turgid Rhetoric
The Danguy
Turgid Rhetoric
Ammo Amy

> 2013

Go Libertarian, or bust.

I wasn't even referring to the "l"ibertarian party, but nice try.

Which Libertarians would you vote for if a general election were to be held today?

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I am always depressed to see sodomy laws come up. Taking the logical angle of who ******** cares and why should the government try to regulate that part aside, I still find the idea of trying to put in more laws that would require more of the budget to prosecute... Just idiotic. How does that relate to fiscal responsibility? (rhetorical because I know it doesn't)

Hell, I might actually have less of a problem with it if they actually just fessed up, dropped the small government part of their speeches, and let us all know that they just want to be a moral police. Then we could get a proper laugh before realizing they are serious and nuking them with votes.

Though I did have a dark little laugh at the idea of some poor b*****d going before a jury to plead guilty to blow jobs. It was right before my sense of intelligence kicked in and made me just hate people more.

Lonely Friend

Oh, Virginia. Sometimes I wonder if you're even slightly less crazy than Texas now.
I... I used to agree with this... But not anymore...

Aged Lunatic

By the way, before any of you think that these laws are never enforced, ect...

Get a load of THIS...

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I live close enough to Virginia to feel like this might spread to my state.
I'm scared now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces