Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not going to patronize the video, nor am I going to state that that's the only task of the FBI, but saying that the FBI has never engaged in racist activity is like saying that Ann Coulter has never disrespected Canada. J. Edgar Hoover was a known racist, and kept making it a point to give Martin Luther King Jr. s**t, as well as trying to discredit him in addition to weeding out every American-African agent during his time of leadership-is it that farfetched, considering that this had just been going on 30-40 years ago, and with us still giving countries such as Haiti bullshit, that there might be remnants of racism in the FBI?
Lord Fates
Apocalyptist

lol whoa... I never said that this was correct i just posted up the info from the site cuz I found it intreasting and thought The ed might to. And it seems the ED doese figuring this thread is getting so many post right off the back, wether their doubting the video or not

The way you have presented it strongly suggests you believe it. Also when one makes grandiose claims they need to be backed up with some sort of evidence, or at least a logical argument. A lot of people think the CIA killed Kennedy for example, but when you study it there isn't much place for a second-gunman or wide-spread conspiracy.

Basically you have just made a claim, there needs to be support for it. That's why we question the video and website, since the internet is full of crap.

wtf are you talking about... the way i presented it? I posted the link and the exact text from the site. I didnt even state my own opinion about it.
So how was I making a claim or suggesting I believe it? lmao In my eyes it has just as much posibility being true as it does false.
I'd heard of COINTELPRO in other contexts, mostly with regards to McCarthyism.

Omnipresent Warlord

The video looks like a propaganda film without much validity to it. I don't see source verification at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff