Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Prophet

Happy Birthday, America. I hope you're all enjoying and celebrating and doing things that make you happy smile

How about we pause for a moment though, and think about what this day in history means. Wikipedia provides us with this perspective:

"Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States of America commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain (now officially known as the United Kingdom). Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the National Day of the United States."

Right on. That's all fine and dandy, but what if basically everything since that day, July 4, 1776, has been an illusion fabricated to keep you fearful, stupid, sick, and complacent? Yeah yeah, "conspiracies" and Alex Jones and David Icke and such, but hear me out for a moment and then go back to your reality if you so choose.

We all know there are major problems in this world. I can't convince you of anything. I can do my best to introduce a new perspective that may challenge, and even dissolve your current beliefs and world view, but it's up to you to open your mind and accept it.

Why don't you begin with a little test to check your current knowledge. Go ahead, it's all multiple choice and should only take a few minutes.

How was that? Learn anything? Feel confused, challenged, angry? Good, let's continue.

How about some information you most likely won't hear about on our beloved mainstream media, you know, the stuff we watch on tv, 90% of which is owned and controlled by six corporations.

Did you know that the 85 richest people in the world have as much wealth as the 3.5 billion poorest? How about that there is a global network of control through which 1,318 companies earn 20% of the entire world's wealth?

Did you know that 2,209 architects and engineers reject the official 9/11 report, and are demanding an independant review?

How's your knowledge on the NDAA, and how it affects every single American?

How about The Trillion-Dollar Conspiracy: How the New World Order, Man-Made Diseases, and Zombie Banks Are Destroying America? Heard of it? The information about it is out there, you just have to look for it...

This goes so much deeper than the US, but you folks are a big part of it and have been lied to more than almost anyone else. The more of you that wake up and start to realize that this is not alright, the sooner we can work towards ending the biggest scandal in history. This completely changed my entire life a few years ago when all the pieces came together for me, and my only hope is to potentially help some of you break the illusion as well. It hasn't been easy whatsoever for me, but it has been the most freeing experience of my life.

So, if you haven't ruled me out by this point, you may be wondering what you can do.

There are so many places to start but the best place is with whatever feels right: what makes you the most fearful, angry, passionate, etc? Education, the environment, the economy, health, agriculture, nutrition... the possibilities are endless and you are very important in this fight!

It can be difficult to sort through all the lies, miperceptions, and straight up misinformation out there, but trust your intuition: you will get better and better at determining Truth. Please don't feel hopeless, we are all in this together and we will overcome the tyranny.

Re-educating yourself is the greatest weapon you have. Here are some other resources to get you started:

WeAreChange

Press For Truth

The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America

Wisdom Teachings

Alright I'm done. Happy 4th, my friends! And remember: “Niemand ist mehr Sklave, als der sich für frei hält, ohne es zu sein. (None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free)." ― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

TL;DR: Wake the ******** up, get off your high horse, and take some time to read/watch this s**t. This isn't school, this is our world and our future.
You can't just make a repost thread

Conservative Genius

8,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Well, a republic only stays a republic for so many years. Its just like Rome.

American Empire imminent.
A couple of searches of the internet makes all of what you said obvious. However, if you really love this country, you would think of ways of solving it rather than stating facts.

Shadowy Powerhouse

9,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
I don't actually give a s**t about the Federal Reserve, it's investment bankers who are going to run this country straight into the ground at top speed. Investment banks are all run by total morons.

Dapper Prophet

Mars the Clumsy
A couple of searches of the internet makes all of what you said obvious. However, if you really love this country, you would think of ways of solving it rather than stating facts.

Well, my intentions were merely to plant seeds of critical thought or get the ball rolling on enlightening people who haven't put the pieces together like you or I. You seem to have assumed I'm an American or a patriot, neither of which I am. I do agree that solutions are most useful, but that's up to us as individuals to come together, propose, and co-create. I'm not sure if you missed the section of my post where I mentioned that self- re-education is my idea of a solution, and provided links to do so.
my pet monster
Mars the Clumsy

Well, my intentions were merely to plant seeds of critical thought or get the ball rolling on enlightening people who haven't put the pieces together like you or I. You seem to have assumed I'm an American or a patriot, neither of which I am. I do agree that solutions are most useful, but that's up to us as individuals to come together, propose, and co-create. I'm not sure if you missed the section of my post where I mentioned that self- re-education is my idea of a solution, and provided links to do so.
You are my pet monster.

Dapper Prophet

Mars the Clumsy
my pet monster
Mars the Clumsy

You are my pet monster.

Indeed cat_cool

Generous Giver

The way I see it, is that the average person only has a couple of options when faced with the current state of the world. They can cower in fear of what they've learned, put their heads down and pretend it's not a problem. They can react with anger and fear, go full prepper mode, and prepare for what they think is some kind of impending apocalypse. They can totally deny it all. They can embrace it. They can also be totally ignorant and not even know what's going on.

So, really, the average person only has a handful of ways to react.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff