Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin
Do not blame Democratic Senators, we are doing our best!

"We" are doing our best?

You are full of s**t.

Your little profile here says you are 35 years old. The youngest US Senator is 43 years old. Something doesn't add up here.

Humping a few minute clip of CSPAN does not make you a US Senator any more than watching Food Network make me Tyler Florence. rolleyes

Please read the last two pages of my topic "The Department of Homeland Security". I will not repeat myself.

PralineQueen's Husband

Conservative Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
Annika_Tarkin
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin

"We" are doing our best?

You are full of s**t.

Your little profile here says you are 35 years old. The youngest US Senator is 43 years old. Something doesn't add up here.

Humping a few minute clip of CSPAN does not make you a US Senator any more than watching Food Network make me Tyler Florence. rolleyes

Please read the last two pages of my topic "The Department of Homeland Security". I will not repeat myself.

No. I think I'm pretty much done destroying your mala fides
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin

"We" are doing our best?

You are full of s**t.

No. I think I'm pretty much done destroying your bona fides

You have not even begun. I am so thoughroly amused by these posts. The evidence you all are asking for is information you already have, or, is in as plain view as Masonic Symbols in Washington. Do your homework.

PralineQueen's Husband

Conservative Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
Annika_Tarkin
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin

"We" are doing our best?

You are full of s**t.

No. I think I'm pretty much done destroying your bona fides

You have not even begun. I am so thoughroly amused by these posts. The evidence you all are asking for is information you already have, or, is in as plain view as Masonic Symbols in Washington. Do your homework.

This is the roleplay forum and this is the Sociology and Psychology forum. If you are playing Senator I suggest the former but if you really believe you are a US Senator I suggest the latter but corrupt not our ED Politics forum with your lies.
Annika_Tarkin
Rogue Goat
We could be paying wayyyy less if our government would let us drill here with the 1.8 trillion pounds of coal to oil we have right on our soil. Blame the democrats running the show right now for your gas woes.

I already posted this on another board, but I think it makes even more sense here. Do not blame Democratic Senators, we are doing our best!

You did not watch CSPAN yesterday, did you? Three well known democratic Senators became fed up with the Republicans for filibustering everything they proposed. They started telling Senator Kyl off, and yelling at him. It got to the point where we compromised, and suggested something we knew for a fact the Republicans supported.

The bill was alternative energy source, and as well as aiding us at the gas station, it would have provided over 140,000 new jobs to American Citizens. But, the Republicans absolutely refused to cross party lines, and there were about ten filibusters, and with a vote of 48/42, I believe, it was not passed. Reid, Boxer, and Durbin started yelling at the Republicans like there was no tommorow. Or, I suppose, like there was no today. We are TRYING to get things accomplished, but the Republicans are going to have to get over themselves...

Really we shouldn't? How far should we not blame then?
Annika_Tarkin
Rogue Goat
We could be paying wayyyy less if our government would let us drill here with the 1.8 trillion pounds of coal to oil we have right on our soil. Blame the democrats running the show right now for your gas woes.

I already posted this on another board, but I think it makes even more sense here. Do not blame Democratic Senators, we are doing our best!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You did not watch CSPAN yesterday, did you? Three well known democratic Senators became fed up with the Republicans for filibustering everything they proposed. They started telling Senator Kyl off, and yelling at him. It got to the point where we compromised, and suggested something we knew for a fact the Republicans supported. The bill was alternative energy source, and as well as aiding us at the gas station, it would have provided over 140,000 new jobs to American Citizens. But, the Republicans absolutely refused to cross party lines, and there were about ten filibusters, and with a vote of 48/42, I believe, it was not passed. Reid, Boxer, and Durbin started yelling at the Republicans like there was no tommorow. Or, I suppose, like there was no today. We are TRYING to get things accomplished, but the Republicans are going to have to get over themselves...

not to imply anything, but did you look into the matter deeper for yourself?
Aikoran Keiko
Annika_Tarkin
Rogue Goat

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You did not watch CSPAN yesterday, did you? Three well known democratic Senators became fed up with the Republicans for filibustering everything they proposed. They started telling Senator Kyl off, and yelling at him. It got to the point where we compromised, and suggested something we knew for a fact the Republicans supported. The bill was alternative energy source, and as well as aiding us at the gas station, it would have provided over 140,000 new jobs to American Citizens. But, the Republicans absolutely refused to cross party lines, and there were about ten filibusters, and with a vote of 48/42, I believe, it was not passed. Reid, Boxer, and Durbin started yelling at the Republicans like there was no tommorow. Or, I suppose, like there was no today. We are TRYING to get things accomplished, but the Republicans are going to have to get over themselves...

not to imply anything, but did you look into the matter deeper for yourself?

My aids and I were watching it in my office. Why?
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin

"We" are doing our best?

You are full of s**t.

rofl
Nice find on the Gaia Community profile. I like her description of herself "everyone tells me that I look remarkably like Mary-Jane Watson, and Lily Evans-Potter from Jo's description".

No fantasy or roleplaying here, no siree ...
The Beast of Talwar
Quote:
Katyusha Rockets

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:13 pm
"The Beast of Talwar"
It's $ 4 here in Virginia, and I really hate paying so much.
I'm just a teenager! But then again, most teens are stupid; we drive around everywhere just because we have cars.
And that only leads to greater demand, which further increases the prices...

Wait, you're in Virginia too?
---

Anyways, aren't there countries that pay more than what we usually pay? Even with their higher income?
I don't drive most of the time, though I still feel the punch almost everywhere else.

Here in the UK, I'm paying £1.30 per litre.
That's pretty close to $10 per US gallon.
[Finrod]
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin

"We" are doing our best?

You are full of s**t.

rofl
Nice find on the Gaia Community profile. I like her description of herself "everyone tells me that I look remarkably like Mary-Jane Watson, and Lily Evans-Potter from Jo's description".

Oh, yes. That is the daughter of a friend of mine. Her name is Hayley. She asked my help for a character she is writing about in one of her Star Wars stories smile . She is a great kid, but she can be slightly annoying sometimes...

PralineQueen's Husband

Conservative Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
Annika_Tarkin
[Finrod]
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin

"We" are doing our best?

You are full of s**t.

rofl

Oh, yes. That is the daughter of a friend of mine. Her name is Hayley. She asked my help for a character she is writing about in one of her Star Wars stories smile . She is a great kid, but she can be slightly annoying sometimes...

Funny. Didn't say that this morning. And your age was listed as 35. I see from the time I left for work to the time I came back you have gone from 35 to ageless.

You are so full of bullshit.
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin
[Finrod]
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin

"We" are doing our best?

You are full of s**t.

rofl

Funny. Didn't say that this morning. And your age was listed as 35. I see from the time I left for work to the time I came back you have gone from 35 to ageless.

If you had gone to my topic, like I asked you to, you would have seen my displeasure with Ms. Margules for posting that her title was Senator, and that she was in her mid-thirties. I e-mailed her, demanding that she changed it.

PralineQueen's Husband

Conservative Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
Annika_Tarkin
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin
[Finrod]
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin

"We" are doing our best?

You are full of s**t.

rofl

If you had gone to my topic, like I asked you to, you would have seen my displeasure with Ms. Margules for posting that her title was Senator, and that she was in her mid-thirties. I e-mailed her, demanding that she changed it.

Oh no. You aren't coping out of this one so easy. After claiming that you were a Senator you are going to pin it on a new persona? I don't think so. You've already been caught in one lie. What makes you think we will swallow more?

The timestamp for the post you were just referencing to, regarding this new personna "Hayley" is from 1:42 PM whereas you attention whored your other thread at 7:38 AM. Once again, chronography doesn't seem to be your strong point.
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin
[Finrod]

rofl

Oh no. You aren't coping out of this one so easy. After claiming that you were a Senator you are going to pin it on a new persona? I don't think so. You've already been caught in one lie. What makes you think we will swallow more?

The timestamp for the post you were just referencing to, regarding this new personna "Hayley" is from 1:42 PM whereas you attention whored your other thread at 7:38 AM. Once again, chronography doesn't seem to be your strong point.

...Somehow, I do not see where I stopped stating the fact that I am a Senator. Must be how hectic everything at the office is. Regardless...

Dear, this is pointless. You have not come close to proving anything. And, you will not. Because there is not anything for you to prove.

PralineQueen's Husband

Conservative Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
Annika_Tarkin
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin
Kazuma
Annika_Tarkin

...Somehow, I do not see where I stopped stating the fact that I am a Senator. Must be how hectic everything at the office is. Regardless...

The office? Is that what you call your room?

Annika_Tarkin
Dear, this is pointless.

Not at all. I, and no doubt the others who are skeptical as to the veracity of your claims, find this amusing.

Annika_Tarkin
You have not come close to proving anything. And, you will not. Because there is not anything for you to prove.

Good thing the burden of proof isn't on me. I'm not the one making the outrageous claim that I'm a US Senator. You are, of course, free to meet such a burden by providing a link to your office's web page which will no doubt contain contact information.

Somehow I don't think such proof will be forthcoming. You will undoubtedly hide behind the excuse of the need for anonymity, which begs the question why you would claim to be a US Senator on a discussion forum in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff