16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

Update Notice!!: New Guild Event "Conquest of Aura" is now live. It is our first guild competition for Pokemon ORAS and Super Smash Bros WiiU/3DS. Prizes and contest is only for members and prizes are judged by number of wins by challenges. Hurry and join if you want to take part of this.

Welcome to The Lucario Guild Reborn's advertizement

I'm Zancuno, acting Captain and Owner of the guild.
I'm pretty sure most of you have seen me randomly post here and some of you have seen me since 2010. This is my second try for advertising for my guild, the old one HERE. I hope not to bother you all too much and the community of the forum as well. This time I have something to offer to the community so this isn't pointless. That will be later in this thread.

About the guild

The Lucario Guild Reborn or TLGR was established on October 22 of 2014. The guild is a rebirth of an older guild named The Lucario Guild! (credit to original guild). I'm trying to revive an old community that still is on the urge of extinction in Gaia. Although we are not just a group of lucario using this as a club house of sorts. This guild is an open service and community to all alike.

What we offer

• Pokemon sub forum
  • Super Smash Bros sub forum
  • Role Play sub forum
  • Role Play Profiles sub forum
  • Fan Fiction sub forum
  • Art Center sub forum
  • Hangout sub forum
  • Anime/Manga sub forum

Who are we looking for in terms of members?

• Pokemon Fans
  • Super Smash Bros Gamers

• Role Players
  • Artists
  • Writers
  • Otaku
(for those who don't know what that suggests: Anime fans)

What are our services?
-Breeding Help
-Training converse
-Guild Events
-Free items on Holidays
-Guild Shop
-Discussions
-Friend Code Exchange

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

What this thread can do for the community

Our guild, as far as I can tell, is the only one where one of it's role plays is being turned into a Manga!!!

This is a huge task on me and the first page was posted on March 8th of 2015
The manga is based off a casual guild role play located inside the guild. Sometimes guild events will be turned into special chapters! Watch this thread for page posts as it goes along, but members get a special privilege with this. Members will be able to read further ahead in the manga than people reading this thread will, so being a member is worth it.

User Image

Disclaimer:
This is strictly an online Fan-based Manga!! This cannot be published or printed for sale!! This Manga is full of copyrighted Material belonging to Gaia Interactive, Pokemon, Sega, Capcom, Sony, etc. Any printing and sale of manga will be a violation of copyright laws!! DO NOT SELL OR PRINT THIS MANGA FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!!!!

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Pokemon Gijinka Mystery Dungeon: Living Soul

User Image

Welcome to a world of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, with Gijinka!!!

In this world, you have awoke in a new body new to the world or already existing. This world is a strange but wonderful world ruled by gijinka and pokemon alike. Humans seemed to have disappeared without a trace. You have begun either with or without memories as you travel to find your purpose in this world.

What is a gijinka?
Gijinka are half-pokemon/human hybrids. They are humans that take traits of pokemon or pokemon that have changed to human form. Almost all of them carry the tails and ears of their pokemon species. They usually dress like the pokemon they are. Gijinka have the ability have have such moves and abilities of pokemon. Being part human sometimes means that they are able to react quicker, with some pokemon this is not true. Gijinka are able to evolve and grow stronger, and as well have elements of the pokemon species.

What are Mystery Dungeons?
Mystery Dungeons are a strange phenomenon that are scattered across this world. Each dungeon is like a maze and with every floor, the layout changes. Some suspect that these dungeons tie multiple dimensions together. Others suspect that the pokemon and gijinka change them to make sure no one makes it through. These dungeons can go to different floors with convenient staircases and once through, you cannot turn back. At the end of these dungeons, is either the areas boss or treasures. Beware that you cannot procede easily. Multiple pokemon and gijinka will be in the way to stop you and make you retreat. These dungeons are also many of these pokemon and gijinkas' homes. Often requests will be sent to a guild for help.

What are Explorers?
Explorers are members of an organization called a guild. Guilds are a place filled with pokemon and gijinka seeking jobs to earn pay. Pokemon and Gijinka join a guild to become Explorers. Explorers gain the responsibility of following guild rules and helping others. Guilds are founded as a way to help all pokemon and gijinka in need. Explorers complete their missions to earn pay. Guilds also get a cut of the pay, leaving you with only 10% of the profit. Every day the guild will feed you and give you a place to sleep. Once you have become high in the ranks, you may graduate from the guild and hold your own services. Any missions sent to you will allow you to receive full pay, but the majority of missions are posted in guilds. Being inside the guild, they will still take 90% of the profit. Explorers main focus is to explore and map these mystery dungeons when they are not on missions. They enjoy the thrill of finding something new.

Our role play was created by Princess AuraCat and has two chapters

Chapter 1: Strange Lights
(click to see full op)
User Image

Welcome to the world of gijinka mystery dungeons. Beyond this message is a wave of pokemon waiting to meet you. Some will befriend you, travel alongside you and help you throughout this troublesome time, whereas others will be cruel and try to dispose of you. Choose your allies wisely, or your happiest moment could be your last. Before entry is allowed into this sacred realm, you should answer a few questions...

1)Your name-
2)Your age
3)Your gijinka type (pokemon?)

when you are ready, the journey shall begin. Travel safely and stay in groups, we wouldn't want any mishaps on your journey. Be brave explorers...

Chapter 2:Hell Sent
(click to see full OP)

~PART I~
New Recruits
User Image

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

The Pokemon Hybrid League

User Image
(warning uses Fakemon)

Welcome to Hyto, a vast land filled with pokemon. This new region comes with new surprises that await. The region has it's own gyms and elite four. Just like other regions it has it's own way of battling as well. Each trainer can carry six pokemon, but is advised to only carry three. Why?!? you might ask, because all trainers battle using bursts.

WHAT ARE BURSTS?!?!?!
Bursting is a newer concept of battling that has become the preset rule of Hyto. All trainers are given items called Burst Hearts.

What are burst hearts?
(click to see)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Burst hearts are an item that allows you to fuse with your pokemon (in this case Fakemon). You may see a Boldore in that picture, but burst hearts are no longer like that. They have been modified and mass produced to be an usable item. When you activate a burst heart, you fuse with the pokemon that is out. "So what? you fuse with your pokemon. Why is that special?", you may ask. ANY BURST BATTLE HARMS POKEMON AND TRAINER!! You and your pokemon share the same pain and in that moment, you share the same mind as well. That is why you are advised to only have three pokemon with you. Bursting puts a huge strain on trainer and pokemon. The only way to relieve this is quite simple, getting to know your pokemon. You must eventually form a bond of one mind in order to stay in bursts for a long period of time. You may end up doing the same thing as your pokemon at times.

So Why Fakemon?!?!

This is a new region and as such can include new pokemon. Regular pokemon do exist but are very rare. This gives you a chance to find a fakemon you like and put it to use. You choose the typing and moves. Although it cannot be too OP. You cannot make a fakemon legendary because they have already been decided.

The Plot

This region holds a dark past that is left unknown. Meanwhile this role play starts with a trainer named Iggy. He is given a starter and is off to conquer all gyms, battle the elite four, and become the champion. Although the past doesn't stay buried. An organization named Team G.R.A.S.S. has been working behind the scenes since the region's founding. They're aims are unclear but they are after one legend in particular, Frostel the Diety of Ice (credit to original artist). The professor is an odd one, that is quite restless. Instead of staying in the lab, he walks behind the scenes and confronts GRASS wherever they appear. He is the type of Professor to find you and kick you off that bike rode indoors. What are GRASS's true intentions? What is the history behind the professor? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE GYM LEADERS?!?!

All new trainers are given one starter pokemon and a set of burst hearts. They are advised before they leave of the danger and are given a PokeNav+. The only issue is that there is no pokedex. Instead the PokeNav has a special program for recording data and taking pictures of the pokemon. The professor insists that you send him a picture of the pokemon so he can work on making a pokedex. The problem with this?

NEW POKEMON APPEAR EACH DAY, AND ARE MUTATIONS!!!

Quite a problem for the poor professor.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

How to Join

There is no entry fee

You can join just for the role plays or the guild

Send your reason inside your join request

You will be helped in preparing for role plays if you are interested

We do have a role play profiles sub forum in our guild

All services are open to members

No need to donate!!!

This is our Guild
User Image
Click on our banner to go there instantly

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Q&A

Q: What if I want to join the role plays without being a member?
A: You have to be a member to post in the guild

Q: If I don't post in a long time, will I be kicked out of the guild?
A: No, our guild has many people from different countries and we understand about busy lives

Q: Can I be a crew of this guild?
A: If you are active in the guild and participate in certain forums, you can either fill out the application or I might promote you

Q: Can I link the manga to different sites?
A: No, the manga still belongs to me and someone might try to get money off it and claim it as theirs.

Q: Can members help with the manga?
A: Yes, there are opportunities to help, even to showcase your art work between chapters, but only for members

Q: What if I do something against the rules, is there punishment?
A: Yes, our guild has a point system (due to one member)

Q: What do I do if I see someone breaking a rule?
A: We have a sub forum for that, post there or try to contact me or one of the crew

Q: Can we open services in the guild?
A: Yes, we even support such services

Q: Can we donate items or gold to the guild?
A: Yes if you want to, try not to donate to the guild account though. If you want to donate, contact me or one of the crew, it is not necessary though.

Q: Do we have to be a lucario fan to join?
A: No, we are open to all types of fans

Q: What if I have another question?
A: Post in this thread and I'll see what I can do

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

User Image

Main Guild Giveaway

Our guild has a special giveaway that allows an item from 800bil to 3bil gold to be given away when the guild reaches certain amounts of members. The list and winners are below.

Main giveaway status:

If the guild reaches 50 members. The item Silent Night which runs for on average 982,376,000g on the market place, will be given away.

Giveaway winnersIf the guild reaches 10 members. The item Spirit Falcon which runs on average 391,412,000g on the market place, will be given away at randomWinner: YumeTakato

If the guild reaches 20 members. The item Radiant Prism which runs on average 803,653,000g on the market place, will be given away.Winner: Bumming

If the guild reaches 30 members. The item Halcyon Cluster which runs on average 942,426,000g on the market place, will be given awayWinner: Ahsumino

If the guild reaches 40 members. The item Frostbite Blade which runs on average 965,795,000g on the market place, will be given awayWinner:werewolf_ellen

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

User ImageUser Image

I am the Fire Lucario, forever cursed by his flames

reserved

I am loved by my trainer. She is the only one that can touch me
WinterRainRose

User Image

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
I'm sorry in advance if this bump sets the set up out of order but I figured bumping this thread will help bring it to the attention of the pokemon fans who may be interested....

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
The Quiet Espeon
I'm sorry in advance if this bump sets the set up out of order but I figured bumping this thread will help bring it to the attention of the pokemon fans who may be interested....

User ImageUser Image

No that's perfectly alright. That's why I reserved a few posts. I was busy today and wasn't able to post. Thank you very much

WinterRainRose

User Image

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Zancuno
The Quiet Espeon

User ImageUser Image

No that's perfectly alright. That's why I reserved a few posts. I was busy today and wasn't able to post. Thank you very much

WinterRainRose

User Image

Alright. You're welcome.

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Vermillion Seraph

17,315 Points
  • Citizen 200