Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Married 100
Currently inactive offer unless one has already been set aside for you.

Anyone willing to take a few Pumpkaboo off my hands~?
I have a small batch of Pumpkaboo, all of which are Super Size. If anyone would like one, let me know and I'll be happy to trade them off rather than send them into the Wondertrade as usual.

Here's a summary of the batch:

Female:
5IV (missing HP) Mild Pickup
5IV (missing HP) Naughty Frisk
5IV (missing Sp Atk) Sassy Pickup
5IV (missing Sp Atk) Calm Pickup
5IV (missing Sp Atk) Quiet Pickup
5IV (missing Speed) Timid Pickup
4IV (missing Atk, Sp Def) Naive Pickup
4IV (missing HP, Sp Atk) Modest Pickup
4IV (missing HP, Sp Def) Hardy Pickup
4IV (missing Def, Sp Def) Impish Frisk
4IV (missing Def, Sp Def) Timid Pickup
4IV (missing HP, Sp Def) Lax Pickup
4IV (missing Sp Def, Speed) Naive Pickup
4IV (missing HP, Sp Def) Sassy Pickup
4IV (missing Atk, Sp Atk) Bashful Pickup

Male:
5IV (missing Sp Def) Lax Pickup
5IV (missing Speed) Mild Pickup
4IV (missing Atk, Sp Def) Timid Frisk
4IV (missing Atk, Sp Def) Relaxed Pickup
4IV (missing Sp Def, Speed) Quiet Pickup
4IV (missing HP, Atk) Bold Frisk
4IV (missing HP, Sp Atk) Jolly Pickup
4IV (missing HP, Sp Def) Calm Frisk
4IV (missing HP, Sp Atk) Careful Frisk

If anyone is interested, let me know which one (by copy pasting its info spread listed above so I'll know which exactly) or I'll assume that you are unconcerned with its IVs and I'll start by giving out those with the lowest. If no one has a use for them, no harm done, I simply had these taking up space and thought someone else may want them.

My 3DS friend code is 0963-0290-4200 and the name that should appear is Achill.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Are they in a special kind of Pokeball or just the regular kind?

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
Little Miss Fortune

They're in just regular pokeballs as I didn't catch the original one myself, it was given to me by trade.

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Daner
Little Miss Fortune

They're in just regular pokeballs as I didn't catch the original one myself, it was given to me by trade.

Awww, that's too bad =(
I keep meaning to go catch a female one in a Repeat or Luxury Ball because I think it would look cool, but I never end up finding the time to do it >.<
Thanks anyway, though! <333

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
Little Miss Fortune
Awww, that's too bad =(
I keep meaning to go catch a female one in a Repeat or Luxury Ball because I think it would look cool, but I never end up finding the time to do it >.<
Thanks anyway, though! <333

No problem. Good luck when you do find yourself hunting for one.

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Daner
I have a small, first-round-breeding batch of Pumpkaboo, all of which are Super Size.

Female: 2 IVs (HP/Atk) Brave Frisk
Male: 3 IVs (HP/Sp Atk/Speed) Adamant Frisk

My 3DS friend code is 0963-0290-4200.
Do sizes breed down? I suppose so? I might try for a Trick Room Gourgeist or something; this'll help me decide later. Could you possibly hold these two Pumpkaboos for me? Unfortunately, I lack the Vivis you seek, though I'd be willing to trade you any one 5IV HA/not Pokemon from here and/or Pokemon you might need for your Dex. My FC is 1332-8215-7816, and my IGN is Lisa. Please let me know!

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
Nintendraw
Daner
I have a small, first-round-breeding batch of Pumpkaboo, all of which are Super Size.

Do sizes breed down? I suppose so? I might try for a Trick Room Gourgeist or something; this'll help me decide later. Could you possibly hold these two Pumpkaboos for me? Unfortunately, I lack the Vivis you seek, though I'd be willing to trade you any one 5IV HA/not Pokemon from here and/or Pokemon you might need for your Dex. My FC is 1332-8215-7816, and my IGN is Lisa. Please let me know!

Sizes do breed down. A super sized pumpkaboo will always breed more super sized pumpkaboo, which is useful hahah. And sure, I can definitely hold those two for you.

Though, since you're willing to trade 5IV pokemon for them, would you rather have 5IV pumpkaboo in exchange? I could pretty easily do a second batch of these for the higher IVs and I would be willing to. Let me know and I'll go ahead and put these two on hold~

Devout Bibliophile

17,175 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Daner
Nintendraw
Daner

Sizes do breed down. A super sized pumpkaboo will always breed more super sized pumpkaboo, which is useful hahah. And sure, I can definitely hold those two for you.

Though, since you're willing to trade 5IV pokemon for them, would you rather have 5IV pumpkaboo in exchange? I could pretty easily do a second batch of these for the higher IVs and I would be willing to. Let me know and I'll go ahead and put these two on hold~
Oh; I'd assumed you didn't have 5IV Super Pumpkaboos! In that case, a 5IV Impish/Brave/Adamant Frisk Pumpkaboo or pair would do nicely, preferably missing the IV that is already reduced by the nature. If you do't happen to have those on hand, flawed is fine, since most of my stock is flawed anyways. Which one or two Pokes from my thread would you like? I just updated the stock too and can get online now if you wish. I've added you too. ^^

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
2 IVs (HP/Defense) Jolly Frisk

I have 5IV Timid Swarm Joltik, 5IV Adamant Meditite and 5IV Adamant Protean Froakie. Take your pick or name something else you might want.

Dangerous Genius

What is this? McDonalds?

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
Sorry for the delay! I spent a short while doing a few more batches to come up with a handful of 5IV pumpkaboo. And I also may have fallen asleep for some time. I've updated the list with a better patch of pumpkins to choose from.

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
Nintendraw
Oh; I'd assumed you didn't have 5IV Super Pumpkaboos! In that case, a 5IV Impish/Brave/Adamant Frisk Pumpkaboo or pair would do nicely, preferably missing the IV that is already reduced by the nature. If you do't happen to have those on hand, flawed is fine, since most of my stock is flawed anyways. Which one or two Pokes from my thread would you like? I just updated the stock too and can get online now if you wish. I've added you too. ^^

Would these do? 5IV (missing Defense) Brave Pickup Male and a 5IV (missing Sp Def) Relaxed Pickup Female. They were the closest matches from the batch so I've set them aside for you. From your list, I could use a Porygon of any description to fill my pokedex, and maybe a Larvitar missing defense stat since you have so many of them. :>

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
Merlin The Mage

I have 5IV Timid Swarm Joltik, 5IV Adamant Meditite and 5IV Adamant Protean Froakie. Take your pick or name something else you might want.

I've updated the list of what I have after doing a bit more breeding, so if there is a Pumpkaboo with a better IV spread that you would be interested in, feel free to change your choice. I would be happy to trade your Meditite for that Pumpkaboo or another one.

Man-Hungry Phantom

15,600 Points
  • Married 100
Giovanni Rocket Boss
What is this? McDonalds?

No, it's Subway because you can have it your way.

Kasan0da's Partner

Benevolent Genius

18,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Daner
Merlin The Mage

I've updated the list of what I have after doing a bit more breeding, so if there is a Pumpkaboo with a better IV spread that you would be interested in, feel free to change your choice. I would be happy to trade your Meditite for that Pumpkaboo or another one.
'

5IV (missing HP) Naughty Frisk

This one please.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out