EVs: 140 HP/118 Atk/252 Def
Nature: Impish
Ability: Shed Skin

Moves:
Bulk Up
Payback/Crunch
Drain Punch/Brick Break
Rest/Stone Edge

I just need help verifying that what I already have are good choices. Then I would like to know if Leftovers is the best hold item, if the EV spread is good, if the nature choice is good, and if the ability is a good choice. So if you have anything to say that would be helpful, I would greatly appreciate it. : D
mine has
fake out
bulk up
ice punch
drain punch
:3
Impish nature and I forgot which EV's it had
but it has 31 IV's in HP, Defense, and Sp Defense
Shed Skin ability

Friendly Lunatic

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
I usually look for a scrafty with a moxie ability, but having bulk up seemed to have solved that problem. I think I would choose payback if it's speed is slow, and crunch if it's faster. Drain punch would be great with bulk up, but you might want to max out it's PP with PP up. with Drain punch, you won't need rest, so go with stone edge to handle those flying types. c:

Cheery Genius

If you're running a more defensive Scrafty I would go with this:

Scrafty @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 SpD
Nature: Careful
Ability: Shed Skin
- Bulk Up
- Crunch
- Drain Punch
- Rest

10,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hmm. Well I run Sassy nature (I have a trick room team, and scrafty wont be out speeding much anyways) with max hp and sp. def. and let bulk ups take care of regular def then drainpunch and crunch away...But lefties is good for him, definitely.

EDIT: What he said ^

Cheery Genius

Ig-Knighted

I'm a girl. :B

10,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Bolsheviki
Ig-Knighted

I'm a girl. :B
My mistake sergeant >< I just glanced at the sig lol.

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Hypno Darkrai5

I actually thought about having Fake Out on him. It's just the fact that then it'd only have three moves after the first turn to choose from... unless if he was switched out and then I could use Fake Out again... but I think I'll stay away from Fake Out and leave that to another Pokemon I can use as a lead. ;] But thanks anyways. : D

Just another Nerd girl

I had the Moxie ability at first, but then I changed it since I added Bulk Up that way I don't have to like... KO an opponent to get a boost. :] I'm more than likely not going to invest in any Speed for him, so I'll go with Payback. I totally didn't even think that if I had Drain Punch that I wouldn't need Rest... :'D So thanks for the advice. :] And yeah, I would really need to get rid of those Flying-types. D:

Bolsheviki
Ig-Knighted

Oo, yeah, that's sounds better with the Careful nature and investing in HP/SpDef., having Bulk Up take care of the Def. like Ig-Knighted said. : D I'll stick with the Careful nature and run Payback since I'm not a Trick Room user. ;] Yeah, I'll stick with the Leftovers for him. :] Thanks for the help, guys! : D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff