The Imaginarium's Pardner

Dapper Cat

yum_burger

Witty Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
i cant help but think how much i love you lol touch trading legendaries is exactly what i need. im trying to complete my dex for the first time out of my many years of playing pokemon and i find myself with some that i dont have a way to get a hold of. at this point if i could just touch trade legendaris i would love that. you have other pokemon i need but they can wait

Dapper Cat

x-unwanted-x
              ● Which ones were you looking to touch trade, all of them?

What's your FC?

Witty Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
since i have the app and am not on the website itself i cant see if my signature still has it but my friend code is 4484-8276-9053

Witty Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
what i am in need of off your list of legendaries for touch trading is: moltres, mew, raikou, suicune, lugia, regirock, regice, registeel, latias, latios, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, deoxys, dialga, heatran, regigigas, cresselia, shaymin, arceus, cobalion, terrakion, virizion, tornadus, reshiram, landoras, keldeo, meloetta, genesect, and diancie... its alot i know, but my black version got stolen before the cloud existed and i lost alot of pokemon from it.

Witty Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
other than apricot balled pokemon is there anything your looking for? cause i would LOVE to have the shiny eevee, but im not sure i have anything you would want for it. the other pokemon i need (i dont reall care what kind of name they have or stat im just trying to fill my dex) are: koffing, porygon, chikorita, cleffa, treeko, slakoth, baltoy, feebas, castform, turtwig, piplup, kricketot, shinx, cherubi, glameo, finneon, tepig, frillish, bouffalant... and thats all from your list that im in need of. i dont care to evolve or breed whatever forms of those you can give me. im also looking for forms of the new butterfly vivillon. im soo needy lol im sorry ]edited in: Im in need of shuppet as well (somehow i missed it in my look through)... by vivillon i mean theres 9 other forms im missing too not just the pokeball version but im gonna use the vivillon adopting thread for that since your already kind enough to help me with this ginormous list.

OhSweetie's Wife

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200
I would love to trade you for Shiny Munchlax and Shiny Eevee, I can offer shiny-
Seviper, Combee, Solrock, Magikarp, Dodrio, Dragalge, Pikeachu, Riolu, Haxorous, and Poliwhirl.

Also for skitty in a dreamball would you take Luvdisc in a loveball, Treeco in a Friendball, or Igglybuff in a dreamball?
(If you would happen to have a female Eevee in a Dreamball I can offer more rare pkballs)

Dapper Cat

Kitsune mocha lite
              ● How about seviper for munchlax?

I can breed a dream ball skitty for an igglybuff, sure. I'll breed it tomorrow/in the morning. I don't have eevee in any rare balls though, sorry. emotion_8c

x-unwanted-x
              ● Nope, I have just about everything I want aside from pokes in special balls.

That's quite a lot. I guess I could breed them for you tomorrow. I'm not looking to trade my Fancy/Pokeball Vivillons at the moment, sorry. Just add my FC and tell me when you're online tomorrow.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Um, are you up for a quick Touch Trade? I'm missing Arceus from my National Dex. sweatdrop

Dapper Cat

Wallop098
              ● Sure, just send me a trade when you get on.

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Colonel Sca
Wallop098
              ● Sure, just send me a trade when you get on.
Ah, thank you! What IGN should I look for?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff