Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Destroyer

20,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Consumer 100
...I've been wondering why Red is portrayed as a serious character in fan art.
Most of the Reds I've seen have this annoyed look on their faces.

On a side note...which version of Generation 5 is better? Black or White?
I'm torn between the two, because Black has Whimsicott while White has Reunicles, so I don't know which one to get. >.>
Reuniclus.
Always go with him.

I picked White for my English game, and I imported Black. I liked White better, though it's not that big of a deal since people can trade you either of the two Pokémon you want. smile

Backwoods Abomination

You can trade a Petilil for a Cottonee early on, so get White.

Aged Consumer

User Image
because he's mute and good at pokemon.

people who make little sound who have mastered some form of fighting often appear serious.

Everenth
...I've been wondering why Red is portrayed as a serious character in fan art.
Most of the Reds I've seen have this annoyed look on their faces.

On a side note...which version of Generation 5 is better? Black or White?
I'm torn between the two, because Black has Whimsicott while White has Reunicles, so I don't know which one to get. >.>

Black may have Whimsicott in the wild, but you can trade a Petlil for a Cottonee in White, and it'll have a good nature. So just get White if you want that Reunicles. biggrin

Friendly Friend

I think Red's pretty serious in the manga. It's been a while since I've read that though. :X
Red was not super serious in the first series of the manga I read it all the way through recently little more in Yellow's chapter, but he then got normal smiley and laid back again after he fought Bruno.

I haven't read Fire Red Leaf Green, but from what I saw he's not that serious/hardcore

Witty Raider

Egg by falling airplanes
User Image

Red's the fcking boss.

User Image

Crucix Lumini's Princess

Blessed Noob

10,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
In terms of functionality in battle, Runi > whim, but they are both useful though.

Red is way sexier than his Ash anime counterpart imo. Red actually seems to grow up and mature whereas Ash after 9 years of being the main character is still 12? Don't know.

Omnipresent Destroyer

20,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Consumer 100
lachesisfulfilled
In terms of functionality in battle, Runi > whim, but they are both useful though.

Red is way sexier than his Ash anime counterpart imo. Red actually seems to grow up and mature whereas Ash after 9 years of being the main character is still 12? Don't know.

I find Ash to be very disturbing. I wonder what he uses to make himself look the same age... O_o
Ash needs to move on from being an immortal annoying kid and actually grow up. I wonder what the producers of the anime were thinking when they decided to keep Ash for the past nine years. Sure, Ash may appeal to the kids, but we need a new lead. >,> His story needs to come to an end.

...I think I'll just go with white. Lots of more opportunities. Thanks a lot for those who replied!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff