Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a question....I'm watching the first episode on YouTube, and the announcer says that Ash is 10 years old.....HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!!

Invisible Conversationalist

Foxfire060810
I have a question....I'm watching the first episode on YouTube, and the announcer says that Ash is 10 years old.....HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!!

It just is.
iThyme
Foxfire060810

It just is.

Bu...bu...but... *facepalm* wtf *shakes head* so wierd
Foxfire060810

Ash found the fountain of youth so he could continue to travel with young girls.
Either that, or he goes through regions REALLY fast.

Intergalactic Shapeshifter

27,450 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Foxfire060810
iThyme
Foxfire060810

It just is.

Bu...bu...but... *facepalm* wtf *shakes head* so wierd
And creepy...............
Google "Ash Coma Theory"
It may not be weird at first, but it might give you some ideas on what's REALLY going on with Ash............

6,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Pikachu trapped Ash in a time paradox when he zapped him in the first episode.
omg i know right!!!!!

Friendly Lunatic

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ash is actually a demon spawn, and he remains young, so long as he drains the life of young virgins. Thus, he travels with young ladies, until he drains their innocence and life force from 'em.

7,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Just another Nerd girl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ash is actually a demon spawn, and he remains young, so long as he drains the life of young virgins. Thus, he travels with young ladies, until he drains their innocence and life force from 'em.

You're kidding, right? xD
well one year, is when a planet makes a loop around a sun, so maybe it's a planet really really really far away from the sun xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff