Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Hellhound

Twisted Angelis

Hey Parks! I need to be a LEGEND!

Pokemon I want: Genesect
My offer: umbreon (egg moves: Curse) (competitive, 5iv -speed, forgot EVs, ready to use)
Shiny: yes (dat red robo ant! X3)
Nickname: No
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: Perfect 31
EV trained? please? special attack/speed (last 4 in hp)
My Friend Code: 3840 - 7534 - 7561 (borrowing a friends system, but my game)
My In-Game Trainer Name: May (omega) forgot (Y)
Preferred Level: 50 please?

Ahhhh. I knew I was a little behind updating a few things.
Genesect is, rather unfortunately, shiny-region locked. Meaning only the Japanese shiny version of Genesect can be traded over wireless communcations. I do have a Japanese shiny Genesect... But it's level 100. It does have perfect IV's and I can EV train it and give it the proper nature, I just can't change it's name from Japanese or change it's level.

Nai the princess

Pokemon I want: Victini
My offer: Buneary , level 1, Modest ,has the egg moves, Encore, Low kick, Ice Punch and fire punch. it's Female and i don't know her IVs.
Shiny: No
Nature: i don't mind any nature.
IV Spread: i don't care about IVs, so anything is fine.
EV trained? no.
My Friend Code: 2552-1883-4627
My In-Game Trainer Name: Kamui
Preferred Level:
Yes! can you do around level 15 or under?

I can do this for you! However, just a quick note, as you want it a certain level, it will only know Hidden Power.

Hellaweed

I can't change an ability with Powersave. I have to use Caps to do that, however I cannot change the ability to an HA, or from an HA. (So if it has Solar Power, I can't change that at all. Sorry!)

And you would fill out the form under "My Services". =D

Divine Hellhound

lildarklili

Hey Parks! I wanna deplete your stocks!
Pokemon I want: Swablu
Ability I want: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes!
Nickname: No thanks!
IV Spread: I don't really know how IVs work. Uh...max spread for all I guess.
EV trained? Yes, 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 4 SpDef
Preferred Ball: Luxury Ball
My offer: I have a vulpix with heat wave
My Friend Code: 1993-8503-9758
My In-Game Trainer Name: Korin (Y)

Sounds good to me~
Don't think the Swablu has any egg moves, sorry about that. IV's just help boost stats faster. Well, that's the really simple explanation for it. ouo

Right now I'm in the middle of updating one of my DS systems soooo. It might be a little bit before I can trade. OTL

Wealthy Alchemist

Nolan Parks
Twisted Angelis

Pokemon I want: Genesect
My offer: umbreon (egg moves: Curse) (competitive, 5iv -speed, forgot EVs, ready to use)
Shiny: yes (dat red robo ant! X3)
IV Spread: Perfect 31
EV trained? please? special attack/speed (last 4 in hp)
My Friend Code: 3840 - 7534 - 7561 (borrowing a friends system, but my game)
My In-Game Trainer Name: May (omega) forgot (Y)
Preferred Level: 50 please?

Ahhhh. I knew I was a little behind updating a few things.
Genesect is, rather unfortunately, shiny-region locked. Meaning only the Japanese shiny version of Genesect can be traded over wireless communcations. I do have a Japanese shiny Genesect... But it's level 100. It does have perfect IV's and I can EV train it and give it the proper nature, I just can't change it's name from Japanese or change it's level.

Nai the princess

Pokemon I want: Victini
My offer: Buneary , level 1, Modest ,has the egg moves, Encore, Low kick, Ice Punch and fire punch. it's Female and i don't know her IVs.
Shiny: No
Nature: i don't mind any nature.
IV Spread: i don't care about IVs, so anything is fine.
EV trained? no.
My Friend Code: 2552-1883-4627
My In-Game Trainer Name: Kamui
Preferred Level:
Yes! can you do around level 15 or under?

I can do this for you! However, just a quick note, as you want it a certain level, it will only know Hidden Power.

Hellaweed

I can't change an ability with Powersave. I have to use Caps to do that, however I cannot change the ability to an HA, or from an HA. (So if it has Solar Power, I can't change that at all. Sorry!)

And you would fill out the form under "My Services". =D

ok fair enough, i can always teach it some tms. :3

Angelic Fatcat

Nolan Parks
lildarklili

Hey Parks! I wanna deplete your stocks!
Pokemon I want: Swablu
Ability I want: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes!
Nickname: No thanks!
IV Spread: I don't really know how IVs work. Uh...max spread for all I guess.
EV trained? Yes, 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 4 SpDef
Preferred Ball: Luxury Ball
My offer: I have a vulpix with heat wave
My Friend Code: 1993-8503-9758
My In-Game Trainer Name: Korin (Y)

Sounds good to me~
Don't think the Swablu has any egg moves, sorry about that. IV's just help boost stats faster. Well, that's the really simple explanation for it. ouo

Right now I'm in the middle of updating one of my DS systems soooo. It might be a little bit before I can trade. OTL

It's fine! I already have a moveset planned for it LOL. Haha I was trying to research it a little, I think my mind blew a fuse. Too much maths haha. Well even if you didn't mod the IVs I probably wouldn't even notice XD

That's fine! I actually don't have my ds on me right now so I can't trade to you yet, probably around sometime tonight. Just message me when you have it! :3

Divine Hellhound

Nai the princess

I'll grant myself a Victini and start SRing for a low level here soon. My second system is updating and I'm trying to test if Diancie is shiny locked. :/ And the update is taking foreverrrrr.

Wealthy Alchemist

Nolan Parks
Nai the princess

I'll grant myself a Victini and start SRing for a low level here soon. My second system is updating and I'm trying to test if Diancie is shiny locked. :/ And the update is taking foreverrrrr.

it's fine, take your time. :3
those updates do take a long time lol

Divine Hellhound

Eren Jaegerbomb

Forever and a day later...
I tried trading my Event Diancie (forced shiny with Powersave). Couldn't trade it wirelessly.

I granted myself a Diancie with powersave (shiny, in a regular Poke'ball). Also couldn't trade it wirelessly.

Looks like Diancie is still shiny-locked over Wireless Communications. :c
On both trades it said "There is a Poke'mon that cannot be traded in your party." Which it does with any shiny-locked legendary.

Awww. This sucks. Shiny Diancie is so awesome.

King Glitch

14,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I have a few things I wanna talk to ya about, but I gotta run a few places real quick. I think you will be interested tho. wink I'll post again in an hour or two.

(btw, do you remember me? it's been a few months I think, ign Zim Chaos)

Divine Hellhound

Nai the princess

I get super lucky and got a level 9 Victini my first grant~!

MY FC is 3282-2288-2472.
Let me know once you've added me. (I've already added you) and when you're ready to trade~!

Divine Hellhound

Zim_Daddy
I have a few things I wanna talk to ya about, but I gotta run a few places real quick. I think you will be interested tho. wink I'll post again in an hour or two.

(btw, do you remember me? it's been a few months I think, ign Zim Chaos)

Psh, psh. Of course I remember you~
Interested in...? Now I'm curious.
I'm also curious if I can grant myself Hoopa and Volcanion and if I can trade them. IMMA TEST THAT.

You can just PM me Zim, you don't have to worry about posting.

Antagonistic Rogue

Nolan Parks
Eren Jaegerbomb

Forever and a day later...
I tried trading my Event Diancie (forced shiny with Powersave). Couldn't trade it wirelessly.

I granted myself a Diancie with powersave (shiny, in a regular Poke'ball). Also couldn't trade it wirelessly.

Looks like Diancie is still shiny-locked over Wireless Communications. :c
On both trades it said "There is a Poke'mon that cannot be traded in your party." Which it does with any shiny-locked legendary.

Awww. This sucks. Shiny Diancie is so awesome.

dang that does suck cause Diancie does look awesome shiny. which means that local trades will be the only way to get them for now.

(trying to get an egg move on a feebas to put in a form for one of your shiny eevee's)

Divine Hellhound

Eren Jaegerbomb

Oooo. I don't have any Feebas with egg moves. =D

I'm testing to see if I can grant Hoopa and Volcanion to myself - and whether they're currently locked wirelessly too. I'm going to bet they, sadly, are since they haven't officially been released.

I unno if any of my Eevee's have any egg moves right now. I could breed you a quick one off my Vaporeon if you want Wish though.

Wealthy Alchemist

Nolan Parks
Nai the princess

I get super lucky and got a level 9 Victini my first grant~!

MY FC is 3282-2288-2472.
Let me know once you've added me. (I've already added you) and when you're ready to trade~!

sweet!!!
i just added you and i'm going online now
thanks so much.

Antagonistic Rogue

Nolan Parks
Eren Jaegerbomb

Oooo. I don't have any Feebas with egg moves. =D

I'm testing to see if I can grant Hoopa and Volcanion to myself - and whether they're currently locked wirelessly too. I'm going to bet they, sadly, are since they haven't officially been released.

I unno if any of my Eevee's have any egg moves right now. I could breed you a quick one off my Vaporeon if you want Wish though.

i started breeding them because i attempted to counteract all the zigzagoons going into the WT XD which was kinda silly but fun.

up to you ^^ i dont mind.

Divine Hellhound

Nai the princess

Not a problem at all~ Popping on to trade with you now.

Eren Jaegerbomb

Got a Volcanion, gonna test it after this trade.

I didn't know if you wanted it for a competitive team or just because the Eeveelotions are so dang cute. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff