Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Hellhound

Licornia

I put up shiny poke'mon on the GTS all the time for silly things.
Like I think I put up a 5IV flawed shiny Shinx for a Bidoof. Just so that person felt great about their day. XD

Well, I'm off to do actual work stuff now~

I look forwards to seeing what Pokemon/Egg Move combo you come up with!

Antagonistic Rogue

-lurking- Diancie isnt shiny locked cause my friend is cloning a shiny Diancie for friends that didnt manage to get the code.

differences
User Image

Divine Hellhound

Eren Jaegerbomb
-lurking- Diancie isnt shiny locked cause my friend is cloning a shiny Diancie for friends that didnt manage to get the code.

differences
User Image

Oh, really? And they traded it over WiFi and not infrared? Every thing I have read says it is since it wasn't given out as a shiny event.
I got the event code one, I have a shiny one that I forced shiny with Powersave. I'll have to test it later today between my game and my wife's.
Or just clone it and wondertrade.

That's how I learned Reshiram was locked. Went looking for a list soon after and discovered what Legends are and aren't.

Devoted Genius

11,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Hey Parks! I need your services!

What I'm Requesting: I'd like to have my growlithe made shiny, as well as fixed its IVs so that it has 31 in everything, except for sp. attack, and finally, change its ability to intimidate. Also if possible, give it a life orb.
What I'm Offering: Im offering a 5 IV Sneasel with the egg moves Fake Out, Ice Shard, Ice Punch and Icicle Crash
My Friend Code: 5215-0399-4280
My In-Game Trainer Name: Silver

Devoted Fatcat

12,300 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Object of Affection 150
Nolan Parks

Hey Parks! I need to be a LEGEND!

Pokemon I want: Arceus ( if possible lol ) or else Shaymin
My offer: I have a level 1 Tyrunt with Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Dragon Dance and Ice Fang
Shiny: Yes
Nickname: No thanks c:
Nature: Adamant Nature
IV Spread: 25 in all stats
EV trained? No
My Friend Code: 3969-5136-5126
My In-Game Trainer Name: Dee
Preferred Level: if it could be around level 20 that would be awesome

Dangerous Lunatic

Pokemon I want: Genesect
My offer: umbreon (egg moves: Curse) (competitive, 5iv -speed, forgot EVs, ready to use)
Shiny: yes (dat red robo ant! X3)
Nickname: No
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: Perfect 31
EV trained? please? special attack/speed (last 4 in hp)
My Friend Code: 3840 - 7534 - 7561 (borrowing a friends system, but my game)
My In-Game Trainer Name: May (omega) forgot (Y)
Preferred Level: 50 please?

if i NEED to be on a certain game to trade, i didnt see if i needed to or not, please tell me so i can move umbreon to it.
if youre not interested, we can figure out a good alternative.
thank you, in advance, this will be a big help.

Wealthy Alchemist

Pokemon I want: Victini
My offer: Buneary , level 1, Modest ,has the egg moves, Encore, Low kick, Ice Punch and fire punch. it's Female and i don't know her IVs.
Shiny: (Yes or no) No
Nickname: (Yes (name?) or No) No
Nature: i don't mind any nature.
IV Spread: (Perfect 31 in all stats? 0 in one particular stat? Don't use 31/31/31/31/31/31 format. I'll mess it up.) i don't care about IVs, so anything is fine.
EV trained? (Yes or No. What spread?) no.
My Friend Code: 2552-1883-4627
My In-Game Trainer Name: Kamui
Preferred Level: (Yes or No. What level would you like it to be around? For example you could put "Above level 50" wink
Yes! can you do around level 15 or under?

Dangerous Phantom

10,300 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
Not entirely sure which form i should be filling out... Pretty much I have this shiny calm chansey with 2 egg moves and 5 IVs (seismictoss and aromathepy).

Kinda wanted to get my charizard fixed up. I can add all the things that need work after you tell me which form to fill. Pretty sure I need nature changes to timid, IVs perfect except attack, and idrc what ability probably blaze...

anyway lmk if any of that sounds within reason and lmk which form to use User Image

Antagonistic Rogue

Nolan Parks
Eren Jaegerbomb

differences
User Image

Oh, really? And they traded it over WiFi and not infrared? Every thing I have read says it is since it wasn't given out as a shiny event.
I got the event code one, I have a shiny one that I forced shiny with Powersave. I'll have to test it later today between my game and my wife's.
Or just clone it and wondertrade.

That's how I learned Reshiram was locked. Went looking for a list soon after and discovered what Legends are and aren't.

yeah... dont quote me on it since i dont know how she got her shiny because it wasnt through a code and all cloning has been done with the XY way of cloning, so not through wifi.

Divine Hellhound

Eren Jaegerbomb

Probably powersave. I'm going to be testing with an event and a non-event Diancie here in about fifteen minutes.
No matter how she cloned hers, this will tell me whether she can pass it around or not.

She could always, of course, trade it via infrared. My wife has a couple of shiny locked shinies. (Offline traded them to her on the couch lol)
If something is shiny locked it doesn't mean it can't be shiny. It just means that it's not possible to trade it over Wireless Communications at all. Imma test this when I get back from dropping my wife off. I'll let ya know if they are locked for trading or not~

Dangerous Raider

11,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Just a question: If you have PowerSaves that can edit Pokemon, why do you need egg moves? Can't PS just change the moves?

Antagonistic Rogue

Nolan Parks
Eren Jaegerbomb

Probably powersave. I'm going to be testing with an event and a non-event Diancie here in about fifteen minutes.
No matter how she cloned hers, this will tell me whether she can pass it around or not.

She could always, of course, trade it via infrared. My wife has a couple of shiny locked shinies. (Offline traded them to her on the couch lol)
If something is shiny locked it doesn't mean it can't be shiny. It just means that it's not possible to trade it over Wireless Communications at all. Imma test this when I get back from dropping my wife off. I'll let ya know if they are locked for trading or not~

ohhhhhh right. ive never cared much for legendary shinies so i've never looked it up (which are the ones that normally get shiny locked from the looks of it ). thanks for clearing that up ^^.

Divine Hellhound

Neophenx de Chrysalya
Just a question: If you have PowerSaves that can edit Pokemon, why do you need egg moves? Can't PS just change the moves?

No. PS can't just change moves. It also cannot change names or turn a, say, Umbreon into an Espeon. It's let you edit certain aspects of a Poke'mon or grant yourself items, clone or make them shiny but there is no possible way to just change their moves. I also cannot change a Poke'mon's ability.

Divine Hellhound

TM46

Hey Parks! I wanna deplete your stocks!
Pokemon I want: Diggersby
Ability I want: Huge Power
Nickname: Yes (Diglet)
Nature: Jolly
IV Spread: 31 all stats but Sp. Atk
EV trained? Yes (252 Atk/252 Spd/Extra into HP)
Preferred Ball: any
My offer: I used to have Garchomp, Tyranitar, Mamoswine all with Stealth Rocks, but now it's move tutor unless you're fine with that.
My Friend Code: 5241-3251-7105
My In-Game Trainer Name: Fro (ORAS) Alize (X/Y)
Special Notes Here: I have no idea if you'll be able to make this (no idea how powersave works) and the only problem I have is that all my old egg move pokemon can be taught the moves so I have nothing real hard to offer

I'm sorry, I don't have this Poke'mon in my stock. I also haven't bred it so unless you have one you'd just like me to change, I'm unable to fulfill this request. (It'd be the form under my services if you have one you'd just like me to change for you.)

Zennarion

Hey Parks! I need your services!

What I'm Requesting: I'd like to have my growlithe made shiny, as well as fixed its IVs so that it has 31 in everything, except for sp. attack, and finally, change its ability to intimidate. Also if possible, give it a life orb.
What I'm Offering: Im offering a 5 IV Sneasel with the egg moves Fake Out, Ice Shard, Ice Punch and Icicle Crash
My Friend Code: 5215-0399-4280
My In-Game Trainer Name: Silver

An item + a Poke'mon would count as two requests, meaning you'd have to come back tomorrow for the Life Orb if I did your growlithe today. However, I will change it's ability (I can't change it if has it's HA though.)
If you want it nicknamed, please make sure you do so before you trade it to me, it can't be changed once I make it shiny.

XxDeeDevilimpxX

Pokemon I want: Arceus ( if possible lol ) or else Shaymin
My offer: I have a level 1 Tyrunt with Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Dragon Dance and Ice Fang
Nickname: No thanks c:
Nature: Adamant Nature
IV Spread: 25 in all stats
EV trained? No
My Friend Code: 3969-5136-5126
My In-Game Trainer Name: Dee
Preferred Level: if it could be around level 20 that would be awesome

I can get you an Arceus, however, as you would like it around a certain level, it will only know Hidden Power. Also I am only able to change an IV spread to 0, 1, 30, or 31. I'm unable to choose any number but those few.

Angelic Fatcat

Hey Parks! I wanna deplete your stocks!
Pokemon I want: Swablu
Ability I want: Natural Cure
Shiny: Yes!
Nickname: No thanks!
Nature: Modest
IV Spread: I don't really know how IVs work. Uh...max spread for all I guess.
EV trained? Yes, 252 SpAtk, 252 Speed, 4 SpDef
Preferred Ball: Luxury Ball
My offer: I have a vulpix with heat wave
My Friend Code: 1993-8503-9758
My In-Game Trainer Name: Korin (Y)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items