Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Does anyone know where I can find the video of Jesse's Mom and Giovanni's mom of whom they are trying to find Mew?

It says on Bulbapedia that Madame Boss debuted in "The Birth of Mewtwo" but I don't think it is actually true. ._.
I don't think there are any videos of Jessie's real mother.

And I think it's true, but I believe you only see Giovanni's mother for a split second.
However, Jesse's mother was dead before Mewtwo was created. So I don't believe Jesse's mother has basically no pictures let alone episodes.
However; I swear when I was younger I saw Giovanni's mother for a second in 'Birth of Mewtwo'; I must re-check. =3

P.s; -Kills Madam Boss- I hate you! : o Old hag!

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
iAnthea

And I think it's true, but I believe you only see Giovanni's mother for a split second.
However, Jesse's mother was dead before Mewtwo was created. So I don't believe Jesse's mother has basically no pictures let alone episodes.
However; I swear when I was younger I saw Giovanni's mother for a second in 'Birth of Mewtwo'; I must re-check. =3

I just don't remember Giovanni's mom to be in the "Birth of Mewtwo" Unless I have lazy eyes. xD

But I do remember that there was a story in Serebii that had Jesse's mom in it, which she was trying to captured Mew but she slowly died from the winter weather.

I guess she was also in the "Birth of Mewtwo" video too. o_O
[Shewolf]
iAnthea

I just don't remember Giovanni's mom to be in the "Birth of Mewtwo" Unless I have lazy eyes. xD

But I do remember that there was a story in Serebii that had Jesse's mom in it, which she was trying to captured Mew but she slowly died from the winter weather.

I guess she was also in the "Birth of Mewtwo" video too. o_O

Jessie's mother could not of been in 'Birth of Mewtwo'.
This is due to the simple fact that Jessie's mother dies before Mewtwo is ever created.
So no Jessie's mother would not be in any movie.
And yes that is true; Jessie's mother dies trying to find mew.
Due to this, Jessie's mother is not in the anime.
She dies when Jessie is only about 4-5 I think.
:l So no, if Jessie's mother was in 'Birth of mewtwo' they would of screwed up the time line, badly.

Giovanni's mother might of been in it, I can't remember. x3

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Quote:
This is due to the simple fact that Jessie's mother dies before Mewtwo is ever created.
:l So no, if Jessie's mother was in 'Birth of mewtwo' they would of screwed up the time line, badly.

Then I don't know why Bulbapedia made a statement that she made a debut in "The birth of Mewtwo." D8

Like I said, I only heard the story about her.
[Shew
noj70wvc:0="[Shewolf].

Bulbapedia I thought only stated the Madame Boss debuted in it. : o
...That makes no sense...I swear Mewtwo was created after Jessie had grown up a bit.
Which means the time line is screwed up. x3
Though there are lots of error's in episodes and movies...hm....~

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
[Shewolf]
Quote:

Then I don't know why Bulbapedia made a statement that she made a debut in "The birth of Mewtwo." D8

Like I said, I only heard the story about her.

She's not in it. I -just- watched The birth of Mewtwo on youtube about 10 minutes ago, keeping an eye out for her specifically. It was really just Mewtwo talking to a girl named Amber2.

I didn't even see Giovanni's mother.

So I think Bulbapedia's full of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas