Welcome to Gaia! ::

BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
right just in case this is pokemon pearl im on so yeah but ill still get lookin coz if its on pokemon white easy peasy ill also tell you when the pokemon is ready for tradin
you want it on which game? pearl or white?
well i have pokemon diamond on pearl and im startin upa new diamond so ill speedrun tht catch the pokemon switch to my old diamond trade and there you go
not entirely making sense, but you want it on pearl? Is that what I'm getting? If so do you happen to have XD, Gale of Darkness? If so could you trade the Larvitar off of that one to me cause it also knows outrage.
oh i have outrage as a tm
thats amazing, but im sure that wasnt possible without AR, but ok.
well i have an r4 card so its possible they have cheats just not as much as a ar

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
well i have pokemon diamond on pearl and im startin upa new diamond so ill speedrun tht catch the pokemon switch to my old diamond trade and there you go
not entirely making sense, but you want it on pearl? Is that what I'm getting? If so do you happen to have XD, Gale of Darkness? If so could you trade the Larvitar off of that one to me cause it also knows outrage.
well i have an r4 card so its possible they have cheats just not as much as a ar
cool, can the larvitar get max iv's? and it NEEDS to be male.
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
yeh max lvl and yes ill get a male

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
I dont need it max lvl, it need max IV's as in "Inherited Values". I would prefer to get the larvitar around lvl 1-10
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
I dont need it max lvl, it need max IV's as in "Inherited Values". I would prefer to get the larvitar around lvl 1-10
ok lvl 1-10 and what are the inherited values

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
Do you not know about EV's and IV's? They are the stat increments that are given to your pokemon for various purposes, IV's are the stat increments it gets from its nature and pokemon species, EV's are the Effort Values that a pokemon recieves for defeating another pokemon in battle, all of these stat increments affect the stat increases at lvl 100, giving your pokemon Items like protein and the Muscle Wing will increase the EV's that a pokemon recieves. IV's are a set amount when the pokemon is hatched and is not able to be changed after it has done so.
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
BlackAce DS
same old sh-t
Do you not know about EV's and IV's? They are the stat increments that are given to your pokemon for various purposes, IV's are the stat increments it gets from its nature and pokemon species, EV's are the Effort Values that a pokemon recieves for defeating another pokemon in battle, all of these stat increments affect the stat increases at lvl 100, giving your pokemon Items like protein and the Muscle Wing will increase the EV's that a pokemon recieves. IV's are a set amount when the pokemon is hatched and is not able to be changed after it has done so.
ok ill try by doing some breeding when i have it for you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces