Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Genius

what did I doooooo!!!
Can I catch it later..
always save beforehand.

Fashionable Genius

MooMooJuice
always save beforehand.
Yeah and I forgot to save with Kyurem toooooooooooooooooo. like ********. I need it to knock me out but it's borderline retarded and won't use attacking moves.

Eloquent Werewolf

That blows...I would go back to the last save point, regardless how much I would lose.

Fashionable Genius

Ouklae
That blows...I would go back to the last save point, regardless how much I would lose.
i'm so raged i started a new game

Eloquent Werewolf

Rediba
Ouklae

I'm not sure if I would go THAT far...did you at least transfer your pokemon to another game first?

Friendly Cultist

Legendary Pokemon tend to respawn after you beat the Champion in the newer games (if you knocked them out) so starting a new game may have been really unnecessary.
I don't know if that's the case in this game, but it may well have been.

Fashionable Genius

Ouklae
Rediba
Ouklae

I'm not sure if I would go THAT far...did you at least transfer your pokemon to another game first?
All I did was grind one Pokemon and I really wanted to try making a team without falling behind on one Pokemon.
I need to come up with a team.. it can't include Lucario either.

Fluffy Cat

That's great, you should have saved before hand.

Eloquent Werewolf

Rediba
All I did was grind one Pokemon and I really wanted to try making a team without falling behind on one Pokemon.
I need to come up with a team.. it can't include Lucario either.

Why can't you include a Lucario? They look neat.
Ouklae
Rediba
Ouklae

Ummm... I think that you get another chance to catch Reshiram after beating the E4 a second time, but I can´t be certain, I usually avoid this problem altogether by saving beforehand biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff