Welcome to Gaia! ::

GAIZ. I'M DONE. HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND.

AlyKitt_RyukaI

xXForever ForneverXx

Thanks so much to you both! If there's anything you're still looking for, give me a shout! I've ended up with a bunch of duplicates. surprised

Tipsy Bookworm

Cheebes Cake

AlyKitt_RyukaI

xXForever ForneverXx

Thanks so much to you both! If there's anything you're still looking for, give me a shout! I've ended up with a bunch of duplicates. surprised

Thank you sure much! emotion_kirakira there are a few more I need but I've lost my 3ds in my room somewhere
xXForever ForneverXx

Thank you sure much! emotion_kirakira there are a few more I need but I've lost my 3ds in my room somewhere

Let me know!
Cheebes Cake
xXForever ForneverXx

Let me know!

If you end up still needing Sun tomorrow, let me know! I'll see if I can get you another. :O

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Cheebes Cake

AlyKitt_RyukaI

xXForever ForneverXx

Congratulations! emotion_kirakira There's one (okay, maybe more than one) pattern I'm still on the look-out for; I'll letcha know which ones, 'kay?
AlyKitt_RyukaI
Cheebes Cake

AlyKitt_RyukaI

xXForever ForneverXx

Congratulations! emotion_kirakira There's one (okay, maybe more than one) pattern I'm still on the look-out for; I'll letcha know which ones, 'kay?

Please do, both of you!

CosmicCrowNaeva's Datemate

Sexy Waffles

29,115 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
Cheebes Cake

You wouldn't happen to have a spare Garden Vivillon, would you? o:

Romantic Lunatic

Cheebes Cake

I can trade you Chinchou, Politoed (I'll give a Poliwhirl a King's Rock), Pineco, and Cherubi for River, Jungle, Marine, and Tundra.
Do you by any chance have Archipelago, Monsoon, or Savanna?

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
all those but no sandstorm :7
AlyKitt_RyukaI
Cheebes Cake

You wouldn't happen to have a spare Garden Vivillon, would you? o:

Sure do!

Quick Reply

Submit