Hikari Souai
BrittanyBatman

So apparently I traded my porygon. Because I can't find it. emo
Anything else you were wanting?

My FC is 0404-7433-7003
Ign is Breenee.
Yours?
Excuse while I cry a bit.

Vulpixwould be nice. What ability and nature?

Alright. I've added you. I'm online waiting now. ^^
Alright, ready when you are~

You never added me. XD
According to my friends list.
Let me try again then.

Thank you so much. You completed my collection! :3

Supportive Seraph

I want that Furret, but I have nothing I think you might be interested in for it.
      OTL
Psycho Koneko
      I want that Furret, but I have nothing I think you might be interested in for it.
      OTL

You can always offer. It's not kalos born, so I don't really expect KB in return, but if you do offer KB, I really don't care for the IVs of it. x3

I just hate nicknames. So nothing with nicknames. xD

Supportive Seraph

BrittanyBatman
Psycho Koneko
      OTL
You can always offer. It's not kalos born, so I don't really expect KB in return, but if you do offer KB, I really don't care for the IVs of it. x3

I have hardly any shinies.
      And the ones I do have either aren't KB or I want to keep them.
      I have good IVs on several non-shiny Pokemon however.
      But I don't think you're looking for those.
Psycho Koneko
BrittanyBatman
Psycho Koneko
      OTL

I have hardly any shinies.
      And the ones I do have either aren't KB or I want to keep them.
      I have good IVs on several non-shiny Pokemon however.
      But I don't think you're looking for those.

Hm. We could probably make a deal. I'm not too attached to it.
I have another. XD
Could you list me some pokemon you have with 4-6IVs, and egg moves, maybe some hidden abilities. Also, any pokemon in special balls?
You don't have to list everything you have with that stuff. Just things you'd think I'd be interested in. Anything cute or electric I guess. Haha.

Excitable Exhibitionist

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
I'd really like that pawniard! well, for my brother actually sweatdrop .

The only shiny I have though is a japanese Granbull with pokerus...

what sort of cute pokemon are you interested in?

Supportive Seraph

BrittanyBatman
I have another. XD
Could you list me some pokemon you have with 4-6IVs, and egg moves, maybe some hidden abilities. Also, any pokemon in special balls?
You don't have to list everything you have with that stuff. Just things you'd think I'd be interested in. Anything cute or electric I guess. Haha.
      I have a few 5IV Adamant Mudkip leftover from breeding.
      Most have the egg moves Avalanche, Curse, Yawn, and Mirror Coat.
      I think I have one 5IV Timid Rotom and 5IV Modest Litwick as well.
      As for shinies, all KB that I have that I'd be willing to part with are a Doduo, Granbull, and Noctowl.
      The Granbull as an incredibly stupid nickname however.
      As for HAs, I have a couple of those lying around as well.
      Ivysaur, Azumarill, Growlithe, Chespin, Torchic, Houndoom, Axew, Gible, Wailord, and Eevee I think.
      Probably have a few more than that, but those are the first ones coming to mind.
      I don't have my game on at the moment, so all of this is from memory.
      I could dig around a bit and see what else I have if you would like.
Azrei Arylestoh
I'd really like that pawniard! well, for my brother actually sweatdrop .

The only shiny I have though is a japanese Granbull with pokerus...

what sort of cute pokemon are you interested in?

Well I meant cute shinies, and granbull isn't something Id like to have xD
Do you have any pokemon with high ivs, hidden abities, egg moves, or are in special pokeballs?
Psycho Koneko
BrittanyBatman
I have another. XD
      As for shinies, all KB that I have that I'd be willing to part with are a Doduo, Granbull, and Noctowl.
      Ivysaur, Azumarill, Growlithe, Chespin, Torchic, Houndoom, Axew, Gible, Wailord, and Eevee I think.
      Probably have a few more than that, but those are the first ones coming to mind.

I'd love to have a Mudkip, Litwick, Azumarill, Growlithe, houdoom, axew, and wailord. I know that's a lot. So I can give you the Furret for say, 3 of those? And I can offer you other egg move/ivd/HA pokemon for the rest. I've been breeding Minccinos with 4-5ivs with their hidden abilities and an egg move.

Supportive Seraph

BrittanyBatman
Psycho Koneko
BrittanyBatman
I have another. XD

I'd love to have a Mudkip, Litwick, Azumarill, Growlithe, houdoom, axew, and wailord. I know that's a lot. So I can give you the Furret for say, 3 of those? And I can offer you other egg move/ivd/HA pokemon for the rest. I've been breeding Minccinos with 4-5ivs with their hidden abilities and an egg move.
      I will gladly give you a Mudkip, the Litwick, and a HA Azumarill for the Furret.
      I've been breeding Micccinos as well actually.
      Haven't looked into egg moves for them though.
      Hm...
Psycho Koneko
BrittanyBatman
Psycho Koneko
BrittanyBatman
I have another. XD

I will gladly give you a Mudkip, the Litwick, and a HA Azumarill for the Furret.
      Hm...

I believe mine have aqua tail for an egg move.
I also have piplup a I can breed with high ivs and egg moves. I don't know if the have HA though.

Supportive Seraph

BrittanyBatman
Psycho Koneko
BrittanyBatman
Psycho Koneko
BrittanyBatman
I have another. XD

Hm...
I also have piplup a I can breed with high ivs and egg moves. I don't know if the have HA though.
      Whelp, I just bred a 5IV, HA Growlithe.
      He's in a Dream Ball too.
      I'd be willing to trade him for an Aqua Tail Mincinno with decent IVs if possible.
      I've never really been interested in Piplup however. ^_^;;
      Anyway, I'm currently online if you want to trade.
Psycho Koneko
BrittanyBatman
Psycho Koneko
BrittanyBatman
Psycho Koneko
BrittanyBatman
I have another. XD

Hm...
      Whelp, I just bred a 5IV, HA Growlithe.
      He's in a Dream Ball too.
      I'd be willing to trade him for an Aqua Tail Mincinno with decent IVs if possible.
      I've never really been interested in Piplup however. ^_^;;
      Anyway, I'm currently online if you want to trade.

I would love a Growlithe. ^^
So Growlithe, Litwick, Mudkip, and Azumarill for the Furrett and a Minccino. I'll try to get you a female with HA, egg moves, and 4-5ivs.
I had to work but I'm home now. Just quote me when you're ready and well see if I'm still online. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff