Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Get your super-sized pumpkaboo~

It's the first day of the event which runs until 31st October. Get it through the wi-fi mystery gift. Has the potential to come with its HA.

Name: Pumpkaboo
Level: 50
OT: Spooky2014 / Horreur 2014 / Grusel 2014 / Tenebre 2014 / Tétrico 2014
ID: 10014
Ball: Cherish
Ribbon: Event
Nature: Any
Ability: Any including HA
Item: Rocky Helmet
Moveset: Trick-or-Treat / Astonish / Scary Face / Shadow Sneak

Enjoy~!

Beloved Friend

i'm glad that there is a Halloween event :"3 i've picked up mine already, but i'm still soft-resetting
for a decent one. i didn't know you could possibly get its HA, so i'm going to aim for that.
Sora_Hanaki
i'm glad that there is a Halloween event :"3 i've picked up mine already, but i'm still soft-resetting
for a decent one. i didn't know you could possibly get its HA, so i'm going to aim for that.

I love halloween events. Can't wait for the english shiny gengar event to go with my japanese ones <3

When there's a wi-fi event I always keep one the exact same that I first got it and then reset on my other cartridge. I've got a sassy frisk one and I'm about to start resetting on my second one. Don't really know what to aim for though haha. Probably HA, maybe HA and decent nature if I feel patient.

Beloved Friend

havenite
Sora_Hanaki

I love halloween events. Can't wait for the english shiny gengar event to go with my japanese ones <3

When there's a wi-fi event I always keep one the exact same that I first got it and then reset on my other cartridge. I've got a sassy frisk one and I'm about to start resetting on my second one. Don't really know what to aim for though haha. Probably HA, maybe HA and decent nature if I feel patient.

oh me too! i'm hoping to get the shiny Gengar :"3 i'm envious of the Japanese ones you have~

and that's a cool idea. i tend to just soft-reset both... it takes a lot out of you when you do that xD;;
i'm gonna aim for the HA because this is the chance to get a super-sized one with its HA. i'll try to
get a decent nature as well, but i have a feeling that i might not have enough patience for it.

Supportive Seraph

I wasn't even aware they were doing this!
      Thanks for the reminder.
      I'm gonna go get one right now.
Many resets later I have a male HA.
Another sassy nature.
Will probably keep.
Psycho Koneko
      Thanks for the reminder.

I didn't realise until I saw people trading them in forums haha.

Sexy Punk

40,340 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Got mine and it's a girl with her hidden ability! Also before this event went live I was breeding super sized pumpkaboos so if anyone wants one I still have some and they're in their eggs so they don't evolve during the trade.
oh man thank you
for letting us know!

to bad they can't be nicknamed.
sob

Supportive Seraph

havenite
Psycho Koneko
      Thanks for the reminder.
I didn't realise until I saw people trading them in forums haha.
      I'm currently attempting to retrieve mine from Mystery Gift.

Nine-tailed Witch

29,150 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
Didn't even know there was a Pumpkaboo event! Thanks for the announcement!!!!!!!!

Got Brave female with HA on X first time!
Still resetting Y for decent HA XD

Dapper Lunatic

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Already got my own and had'em evolve. lol Thanks for the reminder beforehand!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff