Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
EverydayGamer
Well I guess I wasn't doing nothing exaccctly. I just made a lot progress in my breeding quest! So I was just taking a break since it took quite awhile to get this far. I would loooove to talk to you Neco! Hiiiii Neco~ emotion_kirakira
I should breed more Sandile. And some Corphish. The breeding is real. emotion_awesome

Heeeyyy there. emotion_kirakira At least I applied for another job last night

In a relationship with Periwinkle_the_Eevee_2

Omnipresent Zealot

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
Baron Von Wolfenstein
User Image

That face!
Baron Von Wolfenstein

Ohgod, dat Stunfisk

King Wolf

I will bring fear to people with my Stunfisk. Just as I brought fear with my Shuckle.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Baron Von Wolfenstein
Of all the Gimmicky Pokemon, Stunfisk is my third favorite. That typing and those trollsy abilities.
He's definitely a pain in the a**. emotion_awesome And that noise he makes when you send him out. Awkward.

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Baron Von Wolfenstein
I will bring fear to people with my Stunfisk. Just as I brought fear with my Shuckle.
don't ******** with shuckle lololol

King Wolf

Little_Neco-chan

No one is worse than Kricketune though.
Little_Neco-chan
EverydayGamer
Well I guess I wasn't doing nothing exaccctly. I just made a lot progress in my breeding quest! So I was just taking a break since it took quite awhile to get this far. I would loooove to talk to you Neco! Hiiiii Neco~ emotion_kirakira
I should breed more Sandile. And some Corphish. The breeding is real. emotion_awesome

Heeeyyy there. emotion_kirakira At least I applied for another job last night

It's funny you say that actually Neco, I applied to three places last night and I actually got an interview with one of them tomorrow! So that's pretty niffty. ^^ Hopefully they love me enough to hire me doe. crying

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
Baron Von Wolfenstein
No one is worse than Kricketune though.
lol yep

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
EverydayGamer
It's funny you say that actually Neco, I applied to three places last night and I actually got an interview with one of them tomorrow! So that's pretty niffty. ^^ Hopefully they love me enough to hire me doe. crying
Oh yay! Good luck tomorrow! I'm happy that you got an interview scheduled. >w<
Now I hope some of your luck comes my way, ehehehehe. I'd hire you, you seem cool. emo
Little_Neco-chan
EverydayGamer
Oh yay! Good luck tomorrow! I'm happy that you got an interview scheduled. >w<
Now I hope some of your luck comes my way, ehehehehe. I'd hire you, you seem cool. emo

Awww, thank you Neco! Q.Q <3 I'll be sure to send all my luck in a nice lucky envelope and mail it to you. emotion_brofist

Hildurness's Wife

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000
EverydayGamer

Awww, thank you Neco! Q.Q <3 I'll be sure to send all my luck in a nice lucky envelope and mail it to you. emotion_brofist
Aww yay emotion_kirakira I'll cherish it forever and ever

Ruthless Rogue

DizzySnowFire
''It's about to heat up in here.''
Hey, would i be able to challenge you to a gym battle? surprised
Shiny Gothorita hypeeee! x3

Ruthless Rogue

EverydayGamer
Shiny Gothorita hypeeee! x3
Oh hey i need to challenge your gym too x-x

Quick Reply

Submit