Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Smoker

Please pm me for full details. It is very important. I am scared.

Beloved Smoker

If someone can please pm me, I can explain. I am really scared about the steroids I am giving my cat, and what happens when I do.
My advice, contact your actual vet. If for some reason you are worried about their treatment plan, don't be afraid to get a second opinion. If you need emergency treatment I would suggest looking up the closest 24 hour emergency vet clinic in your area and giving them a call.

When it comes to medication, it is way better to talk to trained/certified individuals than random strangers on the internet.

Beloved Smoker

I am only on here because the Vet isnt being helpful at all. They always say the doctor isnt here, or have no idea. And I already owe them so much money
This is where a second opinion can come in handy. Is there another vet in the area you can contact? Even the emergency e-vet place might be able to give you at least some general advice if you explain your current situation.

Beloved Smoker

Krissim Klaw
This is where a second opinion can come in handy. Is there another vet in the area you can contact? Even the emergency e-vet place might be able to give you at least some general advice if you explain your current situation.

I got the meds from a emergency pet place. I called them a few moments ago and said they didnt know, and the doctor wont be in till 7 30 am. Everywhere online says nothing on what my cat does when i give it to him, but he also is acting ok. Only they one thing. So I dont know if im being paraniod or if I should be concerned
Shayla~Sinnex

I got the meds from a emergency pet place. I called them a few moments ago and said they didnt know, and the doctor wont be in till 7 30 am. Everywhere online says nothing on what my cat does when i give it to him, but he also is acting ok. Only they one thing. So I dont know if im being paraniod or if I should be concerned
Are there any places you know of that literally have a vet on staff round the clock? Even if you have to look up on the computer it might be your best bet.

You can give a longer detailed explanation in the forums, but I'm not sure anyone will be able to give you the peace of mind you are looking for. This late, Gaia is pretty slow itself, especially in the pet forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff