Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spoopy Kitten

My boyfriend and i recently adopted a doggy a few days ago, and the shelter wouldnt release her to us until we was spayed. So she was two days ago and we brought her home yesterday. The vet told us to keep trying to feed her, but she may not eat too much because of the medicine they gave her. What we didnt expect is, shes not eating at all. Shes on the same food as she was in the shelter, so thats not an issue. Is it normal for dogs not to eat for a few days after being spayed/neutered? How do i get her to start eating her food again? Right now, the only thing she is eating is treats, but shes only eaten 2 out of the 4 ive given her so far

Devoted Inquisitor

Call the vet.

Spoopy Kitten

Latrans
Call the vet.

I take it that this isnt as normal as the vet made it sound then. Ill call them in a few. Thanks

Devoted Inquisitor

xChibi Cannibalx
Latrans
Call the vet.

I take it that this isnt as normal as the vet made it sound then. Ill call them in a few. Thanks

Good luck! Hopefully it's nothing! biggrin

Spoopy Kitten

Latrans
xChibi Cannibalx
Latrans
Call the vet.

Good luck! Hopefully it's nothing! biggrin

Vet said to call again tomorrow if shes not eating by dinner time, but not to worry too much. If shes eating something right now [treats], thats what matters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff