Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Yesterday I took part in helping organise the breaking of a world record, the largest ever obedience class. We did it! 425 (give or take) dogs! The previous record was 390 and held in Spain.

User Image
http://www.businessandleadership.com/marketing/item/47320-dspca-to-attempt-to-break-g

One last step...we just have to get it fully confirmed! Lol.
That's so cool!! blaugh

Devoted Inquisitor

Wait like... class like you take your dogs to learn, or class like level of obedience competition?

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Latrans
Wait like... class like you take your dogs to learn, or class like level of obedience competition?

It was for "the greatest number of people attending and participating in a dog training session at a single venue." to take it straight from the guidelines. xp

Just basic stuff! We did sit, lie down, paw, touch and roll over. We had our main instructor on screen with a microphone and his dog, then senior trainers in each zone with less than 50 people in each of the zones and then they each had an assistant which was my role during the attempt.

Devoted Inquisitor

VonVix
Latrans

It was for "the greatest number of people attending and participating in a dog training session at a single venue." to take it straight from the guidelines. xp

Just basic stuff! We did sit, lie down, paw, touch and roll over. We had our main instructor on screen with a microphone and his dog, then senior trainers in each zone with less than 50 people in each of the zones and then they each had an assistant which was my role during the attempt.

Oh gotcha .

That sounds like quite the stunt! :]

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Latrans
VonVix
Latrans

Oh gotcha .

It was absolute madness with trying to organise everything between everybody and everyone was getting completely different ideas about what to do... but yeah, worked out in the end. xd

Devoted Inquisitor

VonVix
Latrans
VonVix
Latrans

Oh gotcha .

It was absolute madness with trying to organise everything between everybody and everyone was getting completely different ideas about what to do... but yeah, worked out in the end. xd

I'll bet! What is the normal class size for your school?

Sparkly Cat

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Latrans
VonVix
Latrans
VonVix
Latrans

Oh gotcha .

Generally classes have about 10 people in them, give or take. One trainer with two assistants. 3nodding

Devoted Inquisitor

VonVix
Latrans
VonVix
Latrans
VonVix
Latrans

Oh gotcha .

Generally classes have about 10 people in them, give or take. One trainer with two assistants. 3nodding

Gotcha, that sounds much more manageable!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff