Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Datemate

gaia_star
Hi! I'm new to the pet forum (actually, in my near 11 years of being on Gaia, I didn't notice there was one! emotion_facepalm ) I so would have been a regular YEARS AGO. *Dense* From what I've seen so far in the past hour (jumping from thread to thread), all your animals are so gorgeous. *o*

Anyways, here are my two boys, Kitty Boy & Jinx. Kitty Boy is 9 years old and Jinx is 6. They're soul mates, best friends, brothers from other mothers, the fantastic duo. They cannot be separated, and LOVE LOVE LOVE human beings.

I mean like, my friends cannot come over without Jinx passing out in their lap or Kitty Boy pestering them for constant (like.. non stop) pettings.

The only issues I have with my cats are Kitty Boy is overweight (he's about 23 lbs) due to being overfed treats when he was growing up (he's been on a diet for the past 5 months and has lost about 4 lbs. Taking it slow because I heard rapid weight loss in felines can be dangerous.) And Jinx was recently diagnosed with asthma, so I have to give him a puff of albuterol once a day to prevent attacks.

These cats are my life, my children, my best friends and I can't live without them (have we found the fountain of youth yet, like C'MON). They have bigger personalities than some people I know; and I dare my friends all the time to find nicer cats than mine. They do not bite, scratch and hiss. Ever. They just cuddle, talk, chatter and purr. emotion_bigheart

Well, here they are! [Kitty Boy is the tiger and Jinx is the black one].
gaia_star

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Dedicated Hoarder

They're cute little fatties. :3
Beautiful kitties!

Your Kitty Boy's eyes are very striking. 3nodding

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
Such pretty happy cats!

Enduring Datemate

My kitties say meow meow murrr [that means either "thank you everyone" or "mommy, give me treats!"] rofl

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Heterochromia cat! <3 Black cat! <3 <3 KITTIES! <3 <3 <3 whee They're both adorable little fluffernutters. And I love their cat towers~ They looks like two happy little gents, more than willing to spread the love and fluff about. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff