Welcome to Gaia! ::

Garbage

Everyone losed a pet in their lives. gonk crying neutral burning_eyes gonk
( the ones that haven´t losed a pet write too)

I losed my hamster algodon...In may 20 2011....When we went to bury him i saw for the last moment, his eyes, and his nose.... i was terribly sad...

I want to know other persons felings too because i understand them

The question is:

How is your reaction when you know your pet is dead?

( The ones that haven´t losed a´pet can also answer teir reactions when it happen) ( just asking)

Invisible Citizen

User Image

Kind of depends how close I am to the pet.
If it's a pet that is a completely aggressive little b***h I wouldn't be as upset.
I still may be a bit but not as much as I would be if it was a pet I'm incredibly close to.

User Image

Liberal Codger

I'm an extremely emotional person, so it's never easy for me to lose even a goldfish. So it was extremely hard for me when I found out that my dog had been put to sleep.

We had noticed that he was developing a nasty growth on his belly, so my parents took him in to the vet to see what it was while I was at school. We all just assumed it was an infection, because everything seemed to be totally fine with him up until a few days before his vet visit. So, they took him in, and it turned out to be cancer, and it had spread throughout his whole body, and there was no hope for surgery or anything. The vet gave him 3 weeks to live.

When I got home, I had been worried all day, had excused myself at school to go and cry in the bathroom. I asked my dad where the dog was and he said that he died. My immediate reaction was to say "You're kidding me." I just couldn't believe it. I broke down and cried like crazy for about three days. My cats were getting so mad at me because every time I saw them I'd pick them up and cuddle them for just forever cuz I didn't want to lose them, too.

It tore me apart. I still cry a little if I think about him. He lived a good long life, 13 years isn't bad for a larger dog, but it still hurt like hell to lose him.

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
I think when one of my little baby's will die, they will take a piece of me with them. With each of them I have a very stong special band, when I cry they come lick my tears away and everything. They are my cat-baby's and I won't think about losing them, even that makes me cry...

I remember when I lost my first animals: guppy's. I washed the bowl with soap sweatdrop ... ohh, I cried so hard! I burried them in a mashbox lol

Then one of my first rabbits died, she was very sweet and just 9 months old, found in a garbagebag on the side of the road, the bag full with rain water, her brothers and sisters died (drawned) right there. I wanted to give her a good life, and I did, but it was way to short and that was soooo sad and unfair cry ... I cudled her for a long moment after she was gone.
Then the older rabbit died on my lap. And I cried a lot, becouse if you would tap the couch, he would jump on it, such a sweet rabbit... Than the 13 year old rabbit died, and I actually didn't cry, cause he was really old and it was about to happen, you could notice. I was sad, but It was okay like that.

(excuse my spelling, I am from the Netherlands and trying hard sweatdrop )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff