Welcome to Gaia! ::

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
My Little Spider Friend
Friday_Dora

| No shops here would take them. I can only think of one shop that would, and that guy I get my mice from. He'd probably only buy like 50.
I'm thinking maybe to Tarantula Canada or Arachnophiliacs, or I'll exchange for credit from the breeder I get my stuff from. razz

photoblog | art by others

Ohhh you're in Canada, that does limit options a bit. I've heard great things about both of those dealers though. smile

Noob

Friday_Dora

... Tangled in Webs is also amazing xx I'm good friends with them and volunteer for their art section at expos all the time. They do AMAZING set ups too!

art + photoblog

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
My Little Spider Friend
Friday_Dora

... Tangled in Webs is also amazing xx I'm good friends with them and volunteer for their art section at expos all the time. They do AMAZING set ups too!

art + photoblog

Ooh, I like their site. They have some species I've been looking for for-ev-er. D:

Noob

Friday_Dora

... You should TOTALLY message them! Dawn is amazing. Tell her that you're a friend of Jessica's (me). c:

art + photoblog

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
My Little Spider Friend
Friday_Dora

... You should TOTALLY message them! Dawn is amazing. Tell her that you're a friend of Jessica's (me). c:

art + photoblog

I would, but I'm in the US and the fees associated with importing, even from Canada, are pretty outrageous. Nothing I'd be able to pay for on my own. Perhaps if I could get enough people on board it would be worth it.

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
The spiders are here, the spiders are here!

User Image

Well, they're somewhere in there...

Devoted Raider

8,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
I have a B. smithi I will try to post a picture of her at some point....pretty sure she is a she.... sadly was hoping for a male but i can adjust to the prospect of her being around when I have my first kid.... or something. XD

She just molted beginning of April, and last measure she was about 3.5-4 inches, so don't know how much she grew. Though she is being a butt currently with eating.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff