Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Entrepreneur

OMG IT HAPPENED!
For those who aren't aware, Gaia have done away with the inactivity lock system altogether! Now hopefully they can pool those resources to other areas of the site that needs more support whee

Thank you everyone who signed or submitted a waiting list entry- I don't know if the staff saw this thread but regardless, go forth and get your accounts back! (Make sure to close your ticket so we aren't clogging the system, either)

If anyone wants to keep in contact, feel free to add either this account or my old account (which I have renamed to Protocol Rain) to your friend list heart

And finally, a big thank you to the staff for making this call!

Ruthless Entrepreneur

(All accounts unlocked!)

Ruthless Entrepreneur

gaia_angelleft Signature List gaia_angelright

1. Buggie Running Beeps
2. pooterdoo
3. Gubbacho
4. The Trancy Brat
5. jeeedsvvagina
6. ewolf0666
7. crystal cascades
8. Viz-Kei-Boi
9. OpalOnyx
10. Punktz
11. Vandabar
12. `Rawrr
13. That Slender Man
14. Free Killz
15. V Tora Bisu V
16. Protocol Rain
17. Eloquent Darling
18. DarknessXDecends

Ruthless Entrepreneur

gaia_angelleft Banners/Links out gaia_angelright
User Image
By pooterdoo
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/petitions/the-locked-account-waiting-room-petition/t.94078959/][img]http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy253/Freshfeetz/084824b4-d01d-4444-a75e-24ff05f2e6e6.jpg[/img][/url]

Want your petition linked here? Does your shop/hangout support this cause? Let me know and I'll link you here! heart

Ruthless Entrepreneur

And for the record, I'm signing the petition!

[edit] A bit more about me. I'm an '03er who has donated a good $100-200 to the site in monthly collectables alone, let alone the cash shop. Gaia was my online home for many years and a place I could always come back to. When I decided to return to Gaia once more, I found that my account had been locked and the form said I would have a response within a week.

An additional irk I have with the system is that although my account has been locked out, I am still receiving emails about new premium items that are being released. Not only do I not have no way to access those items, I also cannot login to my account to stop the advertisement emails.

Even after I get my account eventually unlocked, I will fight for a better system. I agree with the locking of accounts to begin with and I understand it is used as an anti hacking measure, but the system which has been put in place puts too much strain on the support ticket system and it is plain not fair for the oldbies who are returning to gaia for whatever reason to be expected to make a new account and start from scratch.

Fuzzy Seeker

User Image

possible linkie?

Ruthless Entrepreneur

pooterdoo
User Image

possible linkie?

XD That's awesome! I'll totally add it into the post heart
I'll do my own one tonight, too :>

Fuzzy Seeker

Waiting List addition gonk
Current Username pooterdoo
Ticket Date: September 11th

Fuzzy Seeker

Buggie Running Beeps
pooterdoo
User Image

possible linkie?

XD That's awesome! I'll totally add it into the post heart
I'll do my own one tonight, too :>

Yay! let the people come together meow D:<
*signs*

Fuzzy Seeker

Also we demand Gaia Cinemas back heart

Hobo Klok's Bae

Codger

Sign me up!

i've been a member since '04 and sadly i've been locked out of two accounts since then..
sweatdrop

I was locked out of my first account in '06 so I sent a ticket to an admin about it and NEVER heard anything back.
(sorta why I gave up on the second account)

But I really do enjoy this site and it's a shame that this continues to be such a huge issue.
So even though both accounts have been locked for years, i'm gonna try one last time.

Waiting List addition gonk
Current Username: Gubbacho
Ticket Date: 9/12/14

Shameless Lunatic

27,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Brandisher 100
I may not have a locked account (yet, haven't checked my poor mule in ages) but I still sign, the wait time for unlocked is RIDICULOUS.

Ruthless Entrepreneur

The Trancy Brat
I may not have a locked account (yet, haven't checked my poor mule in ages) but I still sign, the wait time for unlocked is RIDICULOUS.

If the current system places too much strain on the support ticket system, then something needs to change.

Fuzzy Seeker

Thread no die serum

Ruthless Entrepreneur

pooterdoo
Thread no die serum

I've noticed that the petitions forum moves pretty slowly, which I'm pretty surprised at.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff