+2 0.54716981132075 54.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 53 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
If you're like me and have tons of junk and items that need organizing because you can't find what you need, then you know as well as I do that the ol' inventory arranger is tedious and hard to work with. It won't accomplish the task for over 2k items in a cluttered inventory.

So I mentioned it to the devs in ATA for 9/17/12 but I was IGNORED! emotion_0A0 Maybe they didn't see it, maybe they did, I don't know, but maybe a petition will help get their attention. wink

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So here's my idea. If you want to add some of your own FEEL FREE TO DO SO!! >_<
My huge inventory is all over the place! Going to Full Inventory just makes it so much worse!! But with the update I can just click organize inventory!
User Image

I would be redirected to a page that looks like the "equip avi inventory" but with more tabs for the rest of my inventory.
User Image

See with more tabs it is much easier to organize things that are in specific a category. It is also in the form that I will be seeing it in when I actually go equip something! It's basically a mixture of profile editing/ adding more tabs from the full inventory screen. It just makes it more organized. 3nodding Of course there would also be tabs for Game Items, (not the Special tab, it isn't that necessary because you don't need to organize fish drops and gifts that you have no idea what's inside O_o), house, Alchemy, etc.
My idea is fairly simple and I don't think it would be hard to do. surprised Plus many online websites with inventories have this simple option. Some of them include SoliaOnline, MapleStory, etc. You can just organize straight from the inventory. Yes, you can do this in the regular inventory organizer, but THERE'S TOO MUCH TO ORGANIZE FOR LIKE 8 TABS crying . If anything, I just want my equip avi invo easier to organize.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATES!
9-27-12 Changed the name of thread!! Also, thanks to amusedandconfused, when you hover over the page title whilst organizing your inventory, it says something really funny....
User Image
11-28-12 Two, I think, ATA's ago I mentioned this topic again but with the above image. Well I received a reply that it IS on their fix list, however, the dev never specified what number. We need to show him that we care!! Keep signing and please spread this petition around !
1-22-13 Happy belated new year!! Also, I saw a dev reply, in ATA, with a list of things Gaia's going to update. Guess what was on it?!...THAT'S RIGHT THE INVENTORY ORGANIZER!!! =D Our constant pestering has done some good. Now all we gotta do is keep signing!
4-3-13 THE TIME HAS COME!!! It was just announced in the site changes that the invo organizer will BE UPDATED!! WOO Go voice your opinions on it NOW. Here's the link.
Here's the official announcement (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Okay. How do I Sign ?!
Just follow this format.
Quote:
I (username) want to sign.

I'll just enter your name into the list and presto you support us!! You can sign even if you don't think my idea is great, but YOU WANT THE INVENTORY ARRANGER TO BE UPDATED. THAT IS THE GOAL.

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
SIGNATURES

1. Fluffeh Whip
2. Anne Packrat
3.gaBberGeneTic
4.deity_007_99
5.OhhCookiesX3
6.Coconutpies
7.amusedandconfused
8.Corrupted Angel-xx
9.Epic Pyro Bunny
10.Non-Adult Situation
11.Dorg Endo
12.Junge Leiche
13.xXFluffyGenocideXx
14.Link_to_Your_Destiny
15.Milksu
16.HallowedxAngel
17.Silver Nox
18.MeMyselfAndEye
19.Turtle Dove
20.Valansi
21.Lets Lick Knives
22.dragonslord8o
23.BloodyLovely
24.happy swirl
25. Whale Child
26. irori
27. yousuckhxc
28. oxomy+violent+heartoxo
29.Sanutamar
30.just3n xD
31.Etsumi Kei
32.du -triste-
33.Vanna1994
34.goldineye
35.ramoure
36.lucky_elf
37.Seitra
38.Lockoko
39.Mr. Underpants
40.lissalaine
41.Angelic Reprobate

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
I have a Suggestion!

Dorg Endo
Nice idea. I wish when you viewed the entire inventory it would just keep things in order like it does in the tabs. Or if there was a quick click that would group items with the same sparkle. My inventory already knows which items are rares and which are aquarium and such...but it still makes me click and move one at a time. IT'S MADDENING! Yeah...it kinda tabs...but unless you make sure like items are next to each other in the ALL tab it won't compress them when you look at your inventory.

I also Vend and trade dozens of items at a time sometimes. My inventory gets messed up. Then I end up buy 2 or 5 of something because I didn't notice. I'm very good at organizing IRL, but if I had to pick up and gingerly move one thing at a time IRL I would never get anything done.

It's been years. We need an update.

I Dorg Endo Want To Sign!

I want to stop saying "Where the heck did that come from?" every time I re-organize my inventory.

And cursing every item that is soul-bound. I can't slip it into my storage box for easier organization...they have to be moved one at a time to the right spot cat_mad

Silver Nox
Something that I personally think would be cool would be if we were able to decide what items went in which tab. For example, I would put all the socks/legwarmers etc. in with my Shoes. I'm sure it isn't possible but it sure would be a dream for me! emotion_kirakira

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
Links Out!

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100
♥--RULES--♥

1. Follow TOS!
2. Any questions/suggestions should PM'd TO ME
3. CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.
4. Hey no spam. That includes bumping. You may bump once, but only when the topic has fallen from the front page. >_<
5.Post If you want to sign. Any complaints/suggestions/questions can be posted in the thread! If you are making a suggestion, then quote me to get my attention.
5. No mules. Let's be fair!

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100

IRL Kitten

16,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Megathread 100

IRL Kitten