boutique boo

okay sounds good c:

Angelic Moonwalker

9,915 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
the guillotine queen

I will be putting in a order quite soon, but due to the nature of detail and time going into it for me to describe, it will take a put of time. I am in school at the moment, but I assure you it will be in before the day is through 3nodding

Prophet

ExuberantValkyrie

c:

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

the guillotine queen

I love you.
Did you know this?
<333333

I'm gonna finish off that order from and send it in with the new images!
Just got home from class.

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

the guillotine queen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TYPE OF GRAPHIC It's going to be used as a role play layout. So I would love a L-shaped one. However you have artstic freedom to do whatever style you think would be best!

ABOUT THE CHARACTER Sinder Grayson, age 28, currently an high school English school teacher. He used to be an art teacher but then decided that teaching art was too much trouble. However on his spare time he is still does art and is able to sell his paintings if he wanted too. He never does though. Instead they either sit around in his spare bedroom or he gives them to his parents. He isn't one for attention and would rather spend his time helping someone, as long as they would accept the help.

ABOUT THE POSTER 500 - 1000 words apparently for this rp. It is already started

SPECIFICS I would like this quote used, if you can :"If you have time to judge other people you have way too much time on your hands. Get off your a** and do something instead."

For colors, you can use blue's, greens and whatever else you want from the pictures.

I would also like his name somewhere in the layout: Sinder Grayson

PAYMENT Hollywood Lips + Punishing Vanagloria.

DEADLINE ASAP but you don't need to rush it. The temp layout will do till you are done (:

PHOTOGRAPHS xxx || xxx || xxx || xxx

EVERYTHING ELSE I love you owo

Prophet

iLucky P A N D A

Here you go c:

Prophet

boutique boo

hows about this?

Prophet

Sarubia

accepted! What kind of L Shape did you want? (just out of my samples which did you like best)

I will get to it as soon as I can but I will be a little busy with a friend this weekend if it takes until Monday evening would that be okay?

Bashful Kitten

the guillotine queen

I love it!~
shall I send the trade now?

Prophet

boutique boo

yes c:

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

the guillotine queen

That would be prefect! <3

The tenth post. I like that style.
But really just do whatever you would like, whatever you make i will love <3

hehehe.
Would you like me to send the trade now or once you start?

Bashful Kitten

the guillotine queen

trade sent~

Prophet

Sarubia

you can send the trade whenever but it is my personal policy to not start the trade on my side until the sample is accepted.
EDIT: Just to be clear was that the Hayden graphic or Elizabel

Prophet

boutique boo

enjoy c:

JKDreamer's Prince

Toxic Cottontail

the guillotine queen

Kays, i'll start the trade once a sample is shown! <3
I like Alicia graphic. lol
i should have just named it.
But you can do whatever you like! I'm not picky at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff