Welcome to Gaia! ::

Where would you go on your dream vacation?

Italy 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
France 0.11224489795918 11.2% [ 11 ]
South Korea 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
Japan 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 21 ]
Australia 0.10204081632653 10.2% [ 10 ]
New York City 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 4 ]
Hawaii 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 6 ]
Mexico 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Rio de Janeiro 0.051020408163265 5.1% [ 5 ]
Other 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 799 800 801 > >> >>> »|

wearegliding5683

please
                            Well hello ! I am - your b e s t sin - looking for :: wearegliding5683

This what you need to know :
                                    x My character is named :: Elizabeth Marie Anderson
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: none
                                    x They look like :: The Actress is Amanda Heard
                                    x They listen to :: A quote "Being a woman is a terribly difficult task since it consists principally in dealing with men"
                                    x You should know :: she looks innocent and sweet, but she is demanding, a little bitchy and most definitely bossy. She is going to be a publicist for athletes. I would like the colors 336666 and slate gray and dodgerblue
                                    x They are created for :: thread

And I need it by :: ASAP

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Ha, gliding, we're doing better for the first day than I have anticipated.

And this is totally irrelevant, but I just discovered washable markers aren't always washable... Ah, wonderful...

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
- your B E S T sin -
wearegliding5683

please
                            Well hello ! I am - your b e s t sin - looking for :: wearegliding5683

x My character is named :: Elizabeth Marie Anderson
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: none
                                    x They look like :: The Actress is Amanda Heard
                                    x They listen to :: A quote "Being a woman is a terribly difficult task since it consists principally in dealing with men"
                                    x You should know :: she looks innocent and sweet, but she is demanding, a little bitchy and most definitely bossy. She is going to be a publicist for athletes. I would like the colors 336666 and slate gray and dodgerblue
                                    x They are created for :: thread

And I need it by :: ASAP

Alright. I should have this done tonight!

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
The Murderous Melody

And this is totally irrelevant, but I just discovered washable markers aren't always washable... Ah, wonderful...

I agree!

If it makes you feel better I had to go to the doctor today for my foot. There was red paint on my feet from yesterday. My mother looked down and was like "Oh My Gosh! You're bleeding!!" But she quickly realized it was paint. And she didn't do it in the doctors office so that's always a good sign.

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
wearegliding5683
The Murderous Melody

I agree!

If it makes you feel better I had to go to the doctor today for my foot. There was red paint on my feet from yesterday. My mother looked down and was like "Oh My Gosh! You're bleeding!!" But she quickly realized it was paint. And she didn't do it in the doctors office so that's always a good sign.

...Yet sharpie is washable... Which is weird... I remember for drama class once, we all had to draw fake mustaches. So we used eyeliner, which is suppose to come off with ease. Yeah, turns out that wasn't always true either.

How did you get paint on your feet?

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
The Murderous Melody
...Yet sharpie is washable... Which is weird... I remember for drama class once, we all had to draw fake mustaches. So we used eyeliner, which is suppose to come off with ease. Yeah, turns out that wasn't always true either.

What did you use to remove it? The make up remover I use works well... well the make up remover my mother uses. I don't really tend to wear make up... to lazy.

We were painting panels for my church, and we splatter painted. It tends to get everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE!

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
wearegliding5683
The Murderous Melody

What did you use to remove it? The make up remover I use works well... well the make up remover my mother uses. I don't really tend to wear make up... to lazy.

We were painting panels for my church, and we splatter painted. It tends to get everywhere. I mean EVERYWHERE!

We just kept rubbing with water and soap. It eventually came off. I just usually use concealer myself, to cover the dark shadows under my eyes. That's it. I only put other stuff on for special occasions.

That makes me think of a kindergarten class room. Those kids... Just don't ever wear white when you're around them.

Demonic Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Murderous Melody
Xx_Ninja_Ris_xX
                            Well hello ! I am Xx_Ninja_Ris_xX looking for :: The Murderous Melody

x My character is named :: Marie Isabelle Jennings
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: Marie or Snow White
                                    x They look like :: This
                                    x They listen to :: Snow White soundtrack?
                                    x You should know :: K, she is Snow White in living form. Well, her name is different but she is Snow White...if you get that. The colors are Indian Red Tomato and Sky Blue
                                    x They are created for :: Thread

And I need it by :: ASAP. Or tomorrow. Either time ^-^

The picture's kind of small. Do you have a bigger one?
If I resize it, it might turn out blurry.

No T^T That's the only one...I'm sorry. I don't mind much if it's a bit blurry...

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Xx_Ninja_Ris_xX
The Murderous Melody
Xx_Ninja_Ris_xX

x You should know :: K, she is Snow White in living form. Well, her name is different but she is Snow White...if you get that. The colors are Indian Red Tomato and Sky Blue

No T^T That's the only one...I'm sorry. I don't mind much if it's a bit blurry...

Okay then... At least it's for threads because then list can keep all the writing align.
I'll get started on it soon, after the first order...
I'll try to get it done today, because I'm going to be busy tomorrow.

Edit: Quote thing glitching again....

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
The Murderous Melody
We just kept rubbing with water and soap. It eventually came off. I just usually use concealer myself, to cover the dark shadows under my eyes. That's it. I only put other stuff on for special occasions.

That makes me think of a kindergarten class room. Those kids... Just don't ever wear white when you're around them.

Oh that's not so fun. You'd think in theatre class the theatre teacher would have something better then soap and water.
We have like seven thousand different make up removers. Can't say all are good or not out dated, but we have them.

I know right! Sometimes when I think back to when I was in elementary school I get freaked out.

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
Holy Enternal Serenity
                            Well hello ! I am Holy Enternal Serenity looking for :: The Murderous Melody

x My character is named :: Zara Hawthorne
                                    x But they'd rather be called :: None
                                    x They look like :: Any pictures of Karinka from this album
                                    x They listen to :: Candles - Hey Monday
                                    x You should know ::
                                    -She is "The Outcast"
                                    Her posting colors are #3db7e3 and #b24ced

And I need it by :: I'm not rushing you, but it would be nice if you could get it done by tomorrow.

I keep messing up my orders today :/ Because you are my first customer here and I screwed up, it's free.

User Image

the power lines went out and i am all alone
but i don't really care at all not answering my phone
all the games you played the promises you made
could't finish what you started only darkness still remains
lost sight couldn't see when it was you and me

Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post Post

User Image

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
wearegliding5683
The Murderous Melody

Oh that's not so fun. You'd think in theatre class the theatre teacher would have something better then soap and water.
We have like seven thousand different make up removers. Can't say all are good or not out dated, but we have them.

I know right! Sometimes when I think back to when I was in elementary school I get freaked out.

My school is very, very cheap and broke. We don't have lunch ladies (or men....?) They force the Foods class and Cooks Training class to make lunch.
And for Foods class, sometimes we have to bring our own material.

I think of some of the very strict and grouchy old teachers I have... -shudders-

Should we install a new policy about we discount the person if we don't finish by the due date?

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
The Murderous Melody
My school is very, very cheap and broke. We don't have lunch ladies (or men....?) They force the Foods class and Cooks Training class to make lunch.
And for Foods class, sometimes we have to bring our own material.

I think of some of the very strict and grouchy old teachers I have... -shudders-

Should we install a new policy about we discount the person if we don't finish by the due date?

Oh I see.. And I thought that we were cheap. We are kind of cheap.. just not that cheap. lol.

Oh that sucks.

No because I have that rule up that says if the person is busy they might not be able to get to it and everyone will have to deal with that.

I have no choice but to get off for awhile. My mother wants the computer, and she's in a really bad mood. I'll try to get on again soon.

Demonic Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Murderous Melody
Xx_Ninja_Ris_xX
The Murderous Melody
Xx_Ninja_Ris_xX

Okay then... At least it's for threads because then list can keep all the writing align.
I'll get started on it soon, after the first order...
I'll try to get it done today, because I'm going to be busy tomorrow.

Edit: Quote thing glitching again....

Alrighty ^-^ Thank you so much!

Omnipresent Raider

17,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Pet Lover 100
wearegliding5683
Oh I see.. And I thought that we were cheap. We are kind of cheap.. just not that cheap. lol.

Oh that sucks.

No because I have that rule up that says if the person is busy they might not be able to get to it and everyone will have to deal with that.

I have no choice but to get off for awhile. My mother wants the computer, and she's in a really bad mood. I'll try to get on again soon.

It's getting worse. The government funded all the schools less this year.

Oh okay, that also works, I guess.

My mother's usually not home. In fact, she's constantly out of the country. Business trips. And since my parents are divorced it's a household of unsupervised kids. Well only three now, since the other three moved out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff