Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Pumpkin

Type of profile: v1/v2 Whichever is easier for you, and will work with the sections in the way you plan on making it. c:
Theme, colors Since each girl has a specific color, I think it would be cool to use each color in some way. They are: pink, blue, red, purple, and golden yellow. I also like black and white.
Images, art: this graphic I made
Desired sections: About Me, Avatar & Details (send pm/add as friend, etc.), Equipped Items, Wishlist, Comments, Recent Visitors, Signature, an art gallery section, and a custom section for links.
Extra: I don't know if you have a specific font in mind, but I really like the fonts from the third example under the Version 2 section (in the freebies post). Also, I use the Billy player for my tumblr, and I'd like to incorporate one for a hidden music section. I really liked the idea you mentioned about the way you would place the sections between the spaces in the graphic.
Offer: 1 billion gold + tip
✿ Type of profile: V2
✿ Theme, colors black/grey whichever look good
✿ Images, art Background picture please make it like sample 3 but with this background.
✿ Desired sections About, Music, Wishlist, Details/Avatar, Recent Visitors, Comments.
✿ Extra : Love ya, can't wait to see it <3
✿ Offer 200M

gaaylee's One That Got Away

Shameless Pal

Okay.. Hi! This will be the first time I'll be ordering a profile, so bear with me? sweatdrop

Order form:
✿ Type of profile: v1/v2
✿ Theme, colors: I would like something girly, lacy, you get it.. I would love for teals, dark and light pinks and white to be incorporated in it. Something with pretty flowers and stuff 3nodding I personally like the first and third v2 profile examples. Both are very clean and lovely..
✿ Images, art: Uhmm.. I'm not really picky, so flowers, cute things, lace, stripes, you get the idea. Background
✿ Desired sections: About, friends, wishlist, Avatar, and a custom section.
✿ Extra: Uhh.. I love the font you used in example 3, could you use that? I also love example 1's layout, as is. But could the picture of Taylor be replaced with this? And could the border colors be replaced with another color?
✿ Offer: 200+mil (Sorry if it's not much!! I really am. crying )

crap.. i;m probably underpaying you.. sorry emo

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
I just wanted 2 say She does a wonderful job... She did mine & I love it....

Beloved Darling

strawberryalice
Type of profile: v1/v2 Whichever is easier for you, and will work with the sections in the way you plan on making it. c:
Theme, colors Since each girl has a specific color, I think it would be cool to use each color in some way. They are: pink, blue, red, purple, and golden yellow. I also like black and white.
Images, art: this graphic I made
Desired sections: About Me, Avatar & Details (send pm/add as friend, etc.), Equipped Items, Wishlist, Comments, Recent Visitors, Signature, an art gallery section, and a custom section for links.
Extra: I don't know if you have a specific font in mind, but I really like the fonts from the third example under the Version 2 section (in the freebies post). Also, I use the Billy player for my tumblr, and I'd like to incorporate one for a hidden music section. I really liked the idea you mentioned about the way you would place the sections between the spaces in the graphic.
Offer: 1 billion gold + tip

User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´нєℓℓσ тнєяє♥User Image

Order accepted; please send your trade. (Just the one billion, though; the tip can come later.)

The Recent Visitors panel is only available in the v2 profile, so I'll make you this type.

I usually like picking fonts right away, so this shouldn't be a problem. If you would like to choose another, however, I usually select them from Google Fonts. Feel free to check our their collection.

User Imageуσυ ɑяє ωση∂єяƒυℓ♥`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Beloved Darling

teemolol
✿ Type of profile: V2
✿ Theme, colors black/grey whichever look good
✿ Images, art [Background picture] please make it like sample 3 but with this background.
✿ Desired sections About, Music, Wishlist, Details/Avatar, Recent Visitors, Comments.
✿ Extra : you can place the sections anywhere you like, please also add this song[Music]
✿ Offer 200M

User ImageUser Image

I really like this background, but unfortunately the copyrights from the image source, Wallped.com, prevent me from being able to use this image in a webpage design.

I suggest that you look at deviantart.com and on the left side, click on "manga and anime" or "resources and stock images." I think most people in this community are willing to give you permission to use their art if they know Gaian currency isn't real (and a lot of their art is really good), but you should definitely ask them before taking it. "Resources and stock images" has a lot of good things, including background patterns and graphics, and occasionally anime art, so you can check that out as well.

Let me know if you're having problems finding an image to use.

*Plus, the song can be added manually by yourself, just as long as you know the Youtube link to the desired video.

Beloved Darling

Bum Flavoured Bubble Gum
Okay.. Hi! This will be the first time I'll be ordering a profile, so bear with me? sweatdrop

Order form:
✿ Type of profile: v1/v2
✿ Theme, colors: I would like something girly, lacy, you get it.. I would love for teals, dark and light pinks and white to be incorporated in it. Something with pretty flowers and stuff 3nodding I personally like the first and third v2 profile examples. Both are very clean and lovely..
✿ Images, art: Uhmm.. I'm not really picky, so flowers, cute things, lace, stripes, you get the idea. Background
✿ Desired sections: About, friends, wishlist, Avatar, and a custom section.
✿ Extra: Uhh.. I love the font you used in example 3, could you use that? I also love example 1's layout, as is. But could the picture of Taylor be replaced with this? And could the border colors be replaced with another color?
✿ Offer: 200+mil (Sorry if it's not much!! I really am. crying )

crap.. i;m probably underpaying you.. sorry emo

User ImageUser Image

Order accepted; please send your trade.

Lace, flowers, stripes, around that circus sunburst background seems like a lot to incorporate, but I'll see what looks good.

Could you specify what you'd like the custom section for? If it's for an art gallery or something similar, I was wondering if you'd like me to do something special with the images.

You mentioned changing the border colors, comparing to the v2 profile of Taylor Swift. Are you referring to the borders around the panels?

Don't worry about your offer; I know the marketplace sucks right now. I'm not too picky for the first few customers :3

Beloved Darling

Morrigan Skylar
I just wanted 2 say She does a wonderful job... She did mine & I love it....

User ImageUser Image

Thank you! heart

Shy Pumpkin

Confelicity

User ImageUser Image

Order accepted; please send your trade. (Just the one billion, though; the tip can come later.)

The Recent Visitors panel is only available in the v2 profile, so I'll make you this type.

I usually like picking fonts right away, so this shouldn't be a problem. If you would like to choose another, however, I usually select them from Google Fonts. Feel free to check our their collection.

Thank you for accepting! c: Trade sent. I'm not really picky with fonts (although the Ubuntu, Pacifico, Lobster, and Nunito Google fonts are pretty nice), honestly. If you have one already chosen, that's perfect too. c: A v2 profile sounds good, I am excited to see what you do with your ideas and my graphic.

Bloodsucker

15,050 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
✿ Type of profile: v1/v2 [V2/b]
✿ Theme, colors royal blue/purple or just black with gold triming
✿ Images, art sent a link to some art of mine
✿ Desired sections similar to what i have
✿ Extra area for my art
✿ Offer where someone can request art

Beloved Darling

strawberryalice
Confelicity

User ImageUser Image

Thank you for accepting! c: Trade sent. I'm not really picky with fonts (although the Ubuntu, Pacifico, Lobster, and Nunito Google fonts are pretty nice), honestly. If you have one already chosen, that's perfect too. c: A v2 profile sounds good, I am excited to see what you do with your ideas and my graphic.

User ImageUser Image

Quick question: when you said you wanted the buttons for "add as friend" and "send pm," are you referring to the contact panel or the links provided in the dropdown menu under your avatar (the details panel)?

Shy Pumpkin

Confelicity
strawberryalice
Confelicity

User ImageUser Image

User ImageUser Image

Quick question: when you said you wanted the buttons for "add as friend" and "send pm," are you referring to the contact panel or the links provided in the dropdown menu under your avatar (the details panel)?

I meant the contact panel. Although the drop down menu under the avatar is something that I would like as well, if possible.

Beloved Darling

Lona Eagle
✿ Extra area for my art

User ImageUser Image

The "offer" part is where you're supposed to input an amount of gold as an offering price for the profile ^_^

Bloodsucker

15,050 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Demonic Associate 100
Confelicity
Lona Eagle
✿ Extra area for my art

User ImageUser Image

The "offer" part is where you're supposed to input an amount of gold as an offering price for the profile ^_^

my bad
how much you want for the one im asking for? hope i got enough

Beloved Darling

strawberryalice

I meant the contact panel. Although the drop down menu under the avatar is something that I would like as well, if possible.

User ImageUser Image

Another thing: since you want the entire details panel in there, how many facts do you have listed under your avatar? I'm referring to whether or not you have your birthday listed, occupation, etc. I want to know how much space I need to leave for all of that stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces