Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bear

User ImageUser Image
            User Image

▉▉▉▉ about me*◞

I am just your average talking bear with semi amazing typing skills and has a love for making pretty things. So here we are with me finally making a shop to make pretty things for you. A bribe shop for gold or items. I prefer working with one image in gfx but will attempt more images as requested. I tend to favor working with drawings/anime/ cartoons/paintings over real life pictures. The better the image(s) the more inspired I will be to create with it/them. My favorite thing to make is rp character layouts but can be persuaded to do other things. Basically just ask and I will see what I can do. I will try my best to create your vision but I do not guarantee for sure. If I do not get it please tell me so until I do. But I will base the layout on the answers you give to the questions I asked so make sure to fill them out the best you can. You can find samples of past work that I have done here if you are curious of what I can do. Other than that please follow the TOS, please do not steal my work and I do have the right to deny any application. Also please fill out an application. If you do not I will ignore your post.

▉▉▉▉ wishlist*◞

▉▉User Image User Image User Image User ImageUser Image

▉▉▉▉ slots*◞

▉▉███ *◞ №3 USERNAME  (type; payment; due date)
        ▉▉███ *◞ №2 USERNAME  (type; payment; due date)  
        ▉▉███ *◞ №3 USERNAME  (type; payment; due date)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Bear

User Image
                                User ImageUser Image

--
                                  ▉▉▉▉ (username)*◞

███ *◞ №1 ORDER TYPE  (banner, l shape, etc)  
                                      ███ *◞ №2 IMAGES  (links to images)  
                                      ███ *◞ №3 COLOR PALETE  (hex codes, or link to scheme)
                                      ███ *◞ №4 TEXT  (words/lyrics, link to them)  
                                      ███ *◞ №5 PAYMENT  (your bribe)  
                                      ███ *◞№6 EXTRA  (info you want me to know)  
                                      ███ *◞№6 TIP  (yes, no? how much?)  

TAlRBEAR

[LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST][LIST]
                                      [img]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/TairBear_photos/RPs/my_milkshakes_order_top_1.png[/img]
                                      [imgleft]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/TairBear_photos/RPs/my_milkshakes_order_bottom_2.png[/imgleft][imgright]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/TairBear_photos/RPs/thisisgoingtosave6millionafricanchildren-2-1.png[/imgright][align=right][align=left][size=10]
                                      [align=left][list][color=white][size=4]--[/size][/color]
                                      [size=24][color=#7dbcaa]✿[/color] [color=#ec3d3b]▉▉▉▉[/color][b][color=#e7715f] (username)[/color][color=#b3ce9c]*◞[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#e7715f][size=17][list][list][size=14]███[b] [color=#b3ce9c]*◞[/color][size=7] №1[/size] [size=9][color=#7dbcaa]ORDER TYPE[/color][/size] [color=#b3ce9c]▬[/color][/b] [/size][color=#ec3d3b][size=10](banner, l shape, etc)[/size]  [/color]
                                      [size=14]███[b] [color=#b3ce9c]*◞[/color][size=7] №2[/size] [size=9][color=#7dbcaa]IMAGES[/color][/size] [color=#b3ce9c]▬[/color][/b] [/size][color=#ec3d3b][size=10](links to images)[/size]  [/color]
                                      [size=14]███[b] [color=#b3ce9c]*◞[/color][size=7] №3[/size] [size=9][color=#7dbcaa]COLOR PALETE[/color][/size] [color=#b3ce9c]▬[/color][/b] [/size][color=#ec3d3b][size=10](hex codes, or link to scheme)[/size] [/color]
                                      [size=14]███[b] [color=#b3ce9c]*◞[/color][size=7] №4[/size] [size=9][color=#7dbcaa]TEXT[/color][/size] [color=#b3ce9c]▬[/color][/b] [/size][color=#ec3d3b][size=10](words/lyrics, link to them)[/size]  [/color]
                                      [size=14]███[b] [color=#b3ce9c]*◞[/color][size=7] №5[/size] [size=9][color=#7dbcaa]PAYMENT[/color][/size] [color=#b3ce9c]▬[/color][/b] [/size][color=#ec3d3b][size=10](your bribe)[/size]  [/color]
                                      [size=14]███[b] [color=#b3ce9c]*◞[/color][size=7]№6[/size] [size=9][color=#7dbcaa]EXTRA[/color][/size] [color=#b3ce9c]▬[/color][/b] [/size][color=#ec3d3b][size=10](info you want me to know) [/size]  [/color]
                                      [size=14]███[b] [color=#b3ce9c]*◞[/color][size=7]№6[/size] [size=9][color=#7dbcaa]TIP[/color][/size] [color=#b3ce9c]▬[/color][/b] [/size][color=#ec3d3b][size=10](yes, no? how much?) [/size]  [/color]

[spoiler][size=8][color=#ec3d3b][quote="TAlRBEAR"][/quote][/color][/size][/spoiler]

Beloved Bear

Beloved Bear

Beloved Bear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out