Welcome to Gaia! ::

we love you!

+ ♥ 1 100.0% [ 79 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 > >>

User ImageUser Image

fdlfdl *; fdl fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdl
                                                                    madebyfdl
                                                                      SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.   SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.    SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.      

madebyfdl
                                                                    fdlfdlfdlfdl introduction.

hello and welcome to LOVEFOOLS, a mini shop for graphics and coding for layouts of all sorts.
                                                              if you need anything from thread layouts to chatroom roleplay formats, we're your gals! our
                                                              objective and purpose for this shop is no different from any of the other shops here-- we
                                                              want gold to make our pixels pretty! but what may separate us from the rest is that we've had
                                                              years and years of experience and a friendship to put the stars to shame. thank you for stop--
                                                              ping by, and we hope that you enjoy our services enough to give us a try.
                                                              madebyfdl
                                                              fdlfdlfdlfdlORIGINAL PICTURE CREDIT | GFX/CODING BY FAST DONT LIE ♡

User Image
                         * :& say that you need me
                madebyfdl
                (   i can't care 'bout anything but you  ) ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ fdl
                        madebyfdl
                        User Image          SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.   SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.    SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.      

O1. everyone is welcome to stay and hang out with us in this thread as long as we keep it respectful and cool!
                              O2. please keep in mind that while we will work diligently to complete your order you should also keep in mind that certain things
                                 xtake longer than others and they will give you an approximation of how long you'll have to wait.
                              O3. we have the right to refuse an order, please don't become cross with us! it's most likely b/c we have your best interest in mind.
                              O4. images with watermarks are a no no!! it's there for a reason and we don't want to get in between the cross fire of you & an artist.
                              O5. also regarding watermarks, if an employee chooses to place a discreet watermark some where on your graphic please do
                                 xnot remove it. it's to keep from having their work stolen too.
                              O6. seriously, don't steal any of the work here or claim it as your own. you also may not take the work we give you and replicate it
                                 xfor other things.
                              O8. don't be vague about what you want. and if you are vague, you can't complain if it doesn't come out exactly how you pictured it.
                              O9. please love yourself and us and give us pictures we can actually work with. nothing lq or images that are completely impossible
                                 xto put together + palettes that don't fit.
                              1O. not a rule but if you recommend this shop to some friends you may receive a discount so keep that in mind, thank you for
                                 xtaking the time to read the rules ~

User Image
                madebyfdl
                        madebyfdl
                        User Image          SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.   SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.    SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME.      

___ fast dont lie )*
                              madebyfdl
                                  SLOT 1 - EIFFIEE / PG 42 / FREE U EGG
                                  SLOT 2 - PRETZAIL / PG 47 / 2B - 5B
                                  SLOT 3 - RAIXAL THE WRATH / PG 49 / 10B

WAIT LIST
                                  SLOT 1 - OPEN
                                  SLOT 2 - OPEN

___ jowl movements )*
                              madebyfdl
                                  SLOT 1 - D70885867 / PG 47 / ...
                                  SLOT 2 - WWWDOTUGH / PG 47 / KISETSU ACCELERATION
                                  SLOT 3 - HUNTERTHEHUMAN / PG 47 / 700 MIL

WAIT LIST
                                  SLOT 1 - OPEN
                                  SLOT 2 - OPEN

___ no nu friendz )*
                              madebyfdl
                                  SLOT 1 - CLOSED
                                  SLOT 2 - CLOSED
                                  SLOT 3 - CLOSED

WAIT LIST
                                  SLOT 1 - CLOSED
                                  SLOT 2 - CLOSED

IMPORTANT NOTE: WAIT LIST SLOTS ARE ONLY FOR QUICK AND EASY ORDERS SUCH AS GRAPHICS AND BANNERS FOR LAYOUTS.
                              THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A RUSH ORDER ON A WAIT LIST ITEM WE WILL GET TO YOU WHEN WE GET YOU. THANK YOU.

User Image
                madebyfdl
                        madebyfdl
                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[imgright]http://i.imgur.com/NNVrZTw.png[/imgright]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                              [imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/Q3OTsVP.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][size=14][color=white]fdlfdl[/color][color=#ff54bd]█[/color] [color=#ff6fb3]█[/color] [color=#ff89a9]█[/color] [color=#fea49f]█[/color] [color=#febf95]█[/color] [color=#fed98b]*[/color][color=#fee786]♚[/color][color=#fef481][/color] [color=white]fdl[/color] [color=#ffcbd2][strike][color=white]fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdl[/color][/strike][/color][/size]
                              [size=6][color=white]madebyfdl[/color][/size]
                              [size=8]  [color=#ff54bd]S[/color][color=#ff56bc]A[/color][color=#ff59bb]Y[/color] [color=#ff5dba]T[/color][color=#ff5fb9]H[/color][color=#ff62b8]A[/color][color=#ff64b7]T[/color] [color=#ff68b5]Y[/color][color=#ff6bb5]O[/color][color=#ff6db4]U[/color] [color=#ff71b2]L[/color][color=#ff74b1]O[/color][color=#ff76b0]V[/color][color=#ff78af]E[/color] [color=#ff7dae]M[/color][color=#ff7fad]E[/color][color=#ff81ac].[/color][color=#ff83ab] [/color][color=#ff86aa] [/color] [color=#ff8aa9]S[/color][color=#ff8ca8]A[/color][color=#ff8fa7]Y[/color] [color=#ff93a5]T[/color][color=#ff95a4]H[/color][color=#ff98a4]A[/color][color=#ff9aa3]T[/color] [color=#ff9ea1]Y[/color][color=#ffa1a0]O[/color][color=#ffa39f]U[/color] [color=#fea79e]L[/color][color=#feaa9d]O[/color][color=#feac9c]V[/color][color=#feae9b]E[/color] [color=#feb39a]M[/color][color=#feb599]E[/color][color=#feb798].[/color] [color=#febc96] [/color][color=#febe95] [/color] [color=#fec294]S[/color][color=#fec593]A[/color][color=#fec792]Y[/color] [color=#fecb90]T[/color][color=#fece8f]H[/color][color=#fed08f]A[/color][color=#fed28e]T[/color] [color=#fed78c]Y[/color][color=#fed98b]O[/color][color=#fedb8a]U[/color] [color=#fee089]L[/color][color=#fee288]O[/color][color=#fee487]V[/color][color=#fee686]E[/color] [color=#feeb84]M[/color][color=#feed84]E[/color][color=#feef83].[/color]
                                [color=#ff54bd]S[/color][color=#ff56bc]A[/color][color=#ff59bb]Y[/color] [color=#ff5dba]T[/color][color=#ff5fb9]H[/color][color=#ff62b8]A[/color][color=#ff64b7]T[/color] [color=#ff68b5]Y[/color][color=#ff6bb5]O[/color][color=#ff6db4]U[/color] [color=#ff71b2]L[/color][color=#ff74b1]O[/color][color=#ff76b0]V[/color][color=#ff78af]E[/color] [color=#ff7dae]M[/color][color=#ff7fad]E[/color][color=#ff81ac].[/color][color=#ff83ab] [/color][color=#ff86aa] [/color] [color=#ff8aa9]S[/color][color=#ff8ca8]A[/color][color=#ff8fa7]Y[/color] [color=#ff93a5]T[/color][color=#ff95a4]H[/color][color=#ff98a4]A[/color][color=#ff9aa3]T[/color] [color=#ff9ea1]Y[/color][color=#ffa1a0]O[/color][color=#ffa39f]U[/color] [color=#fea79e]L[/color][color=#feaa9d]O[/color][color=#feac9c]V[/color][color=#feae9b]E[/color] [color=#feb39a]M[/color][color=#feb599]E[/color][color=#feb798].[/color] [color=#febc96] [/color][color=#febe95] [/color] [color=#fec294]S[/color][color=#fec593]A[/color][color=#fec792]Y[/color] [color=#fecb90]T[/color][color=#fece8f]H[/color][color=#fed08f]A[/color][color=#fed28e]T[/color] [color=#fed78c]Y[/color][color=#fed98b]O[/color][color=#fedb8a]U[/color] [color=#fee089]L[/color][color=#fee288]O[/color][color=#fee487]V[/color][color=#fee686]E[/color] [color=#feeb84]M[/color][color=#feed84]E[/color][color=#feef83].[/color][/size]
                              [size=4][color=white]madebyfdl[/color][/size]
                              [color=white]fdlfdlfdlfdl[/color] [size=21][color=#ff56bd]⋆[/color][i][color=#fff380]to[/color][/i] [b][color=#fff380][u][color=#ff56bd]employee here[/color][/u][/color] [color=#ff54bd]█[/color][color=#ff89a9]█[/color][color=#febf95]█[/color][color=#fef481]█[/color][/b][/size]

[color=#ff89a9][size=10][color=#ff54bd]★[/color] : [color=#fea49f]hello ! you can call me[/color] [b]username here[/b]
                              [color=#ff54bd]★[/color] : [color=#fea49f]i need a[/color] [b]what you're ordering here ( banner/layout/thread )[/b]
                              [color=#ff54bd]★[/color] : [color=#fea49f]and i'm willing to pay[/color] [b]amount of gold here / items[/b]

[color=#fef481]☆[/color] : [color=#fea49f]my character's/thread name is[/color] [b]character/thread name here[/b]
                              [color=#fef481]☆[/color] : [color=#fea49f]and they/it can be described as[/color] [b]a few traits of your chara/theme here[/b]

[color=#ff54bd]★[/color] : [b][color=#fea49f]images[/color][/b] : to be used linked here ( direct link please )
                              [color=#ff54bd]★[/color] : [b][color=#fea49f]song lyrics[/color][/b] : to be used here
                              [color=#ff54bd]★[/color] : [b][color=#fea49f]color palettes[/color][/b] : here if any
                              [color=#ff54bd]★[/color] : [b][color=#fea49f]fonts[/color][/b] : here if specific, link to download
                              [color=#ff54bd]★[/color] : [b][color=#fea49f]anything else[/color][/b] : here ( username, quotes, size etc. if thread layout, you can elaborate all you need here )

[color=#fef481]☆[/color] : [color=#fea49f]i need this by[/color] [b]date you need order done. seriously, put a date. not "asap" it's rude.[/b]
                              [color=#fef481]☆[/color] : [color=#fea49f]is this a rush order?[/color] [b]yes or no, please think of our time and don't abuse this.[/b][/size][/color]

[quote="username of the person you're ordering from"][/quote]

User Image
                madebyfdl
                        madebyfdl

___ O7/O8/14 )*
                              madebyfdl
                                 GRAND OPENING - we here at love fools are just about ready to open up shop! we're all excited to work
                                 with future customers and talk with new friends. in just a short while, you can begin placing orders!

User Image
                madebyfdl
                        madebyfdl

___ links in )*
                              madebyfdl
                                 User Image

___ links out )*

User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                          fdl SERVICES
                                          x
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdl

» .: rectangle gfx using textures
                                          » .: coding chat layouts, but i won't say no to traditional layouts!
                                          » .: L - graphics and banners for signatures or threads
                                          » .: coding and making gfx for entire roleplay threads
                                          » .: coding profile codes for roleplay threads
                                          » .: i coded and made graphics for this entire shop in two days
                                          » .: can't color without a really good bribe though, sorry
                                          » .: crying over boys that don't exist

fdl PRICING / SAMPLES
                                          x
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdlfdl

» .: graphics & edits O1 x O2 x O3 x O4 x O5
                                          madebyfdl
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdl▷ BANNERS ▬ 200M-500M+
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdl▷ VECTOR GRAPHICS ▬ 250M-600M+
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdl▷ L SHAPED GRAPHICS ▬ 400M+

» .: chatplay formats O1 x O2 x O3 x O4 x O5
                                          madebyfdl
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdl▷ SMALL ICON LAYOUTS ▬ 50M-100M+
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdl▷ MEDIUM LAYOUTS ▬ 500M+
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdl▷ LARGE COMPLEX LAYOUTS ▬ BRIBE

» .: thread layouts O1 x O2 x O3 x O4 x O5
                                          madebyfdl
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdl▷ CODING ONLY ▬ 200M-600M+
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdl▷ GRAPHICS ONLY ▬ 500M - 1BILL+
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdl▷ CHARACTER PROFILES ▬ 300M
                                          fdlfdlfdlfdl▷ ENTIRE THREAD PACK ▬ SUPER MEGA BRIBE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    -- ------ ------ ----------------------
                    princesssallyI WANNA* H!T REWIND
                    i feel like nothing was real until i met you
                    and i swear when we connectPLAYBACK A HUNDRED TIMES . PLAYBACK A HUNDRED TIMES . PLAYBACK A HUNDRED TIMES . PLAYBACK A HUNDRED TIMES . PLAYBACK A HUNDRED TIMES
                    x. the moment when our ↑ : HEARTS aligned

hello! my name is no nu friendz or ally, but really ... i'd like it if you'd call me tonight ayyyy. ;) u got
                        a kik?? jk me neither. so yeah, i've been on gaia for too long it's embarrassing and i keep coming
                        back for the babes and the hotties. you can find me in barton mostly and not rlly doing anything
                        else orz ;;; anyways ~ the other two lovely ladies are some of the greatest peeps i've ever had the
                        joy of meeting! they're really gr8 and special and they're my day ones and errthang. i enjoy meeting
                        new people too, and i like listening ~ so don't be shy <3

i'm online usually at late hours PST and i'm on daily, so hopefully my replies will be speedy and
                        quick! i'll try to work briskly for you but please give me some time so i can make sure your format
                        is as lovely as i can make it <3

i specialize in coding and coloring. tbh my graphics aren't super duper insane - o but i can try ;;;

services

◞↑ : i use pixlr for my gfx edits (probs should download ps ;;;; ) so i'm limited
                          ◞↑ : circle / rectangular gfx w/ textures & text (cannot do anything more than this)
                          ◞↑ : coding & gfx for roleplaying threads (profile codes as well)
                          ◞↑ : coding for chat & traditional roleplaying
                          ◞↑ : coloring for chat & traditional roleplaying
                          ◞↑ : more complex / bigger formats will cost more
                          ◞↑ : colored layouts will cost more
                          ◞↑ : i code pretty fast, so i'll probs be done w/ in a few hours of confirming the order

prices and examples

xxxxxxxx xxxx
                          ◞↑ : SINGLE GFX BANNER ━ 100 MIL+
                          xxxxi . e ; a single image cropped to a rectangular
                          xxxx or to a circle shape w/ texture and text .

xxxxxxxx xxxx
                          ◞↑ : MULT. GFX FOR THREAD ━ 500 MIL+
                          xxxx i . e ; mutiple edits of a single image with
                          xxxxdifferent headers & text. can include gfx for
                          xxxx outgoing links. price depends on how many
                          xxxx headers you need.

◞↑ : CODING ONLY FOR THREAD ━ 150 MIL+
                          xxxx i . e ; decorative coding for a roleplaying
                          xxxx thread only.

◞↑ : CHARC PROFILES FOR THREAD ━ 150 MIL+
                          xxxx i . e ; coding for character's profiles. can be
                          xxxxboth chats & traditional. traditional will cost more.

◞↑ : WHOLE THREAD C-C-COMBO ━ BRIBE
                          xxxx i . e ; includes everything: multiple gfx, coding,
                          xxxx & profile code.

xxxxxxxx xxxx
                          ◞↑ : SIMPLE ROLEPLAYING LAYOUT ━ 200 MIL+
                          xxxx i . e ; less text, smaller layout.
                          xxxxxxxx xxxx
                          ◞↑ : COMPLEX ROLEPLAYING LAYOUT ━ 500 MIL+
                          xxxx i . e ; more text, bigger layout.

xxxxxxxx xxxx
                          ◞↑ : COLORED LAYOUT ━ 100MIL+
                          xxxx i . e ; add color to any layout.
                  User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                  User Image

XXX▬▬ ↺ ➠ the goods*
                                                                        » banners for threads
                                                                        » banner style roleplay layouts
                                                                        » side bars
                                                                        » icon layouts
                                                                        » graphic with textures/fonts
                                                                        » thread with just graphics
                                                                        » thread with just coding
                                                                        » thread w/ coding + graphics
                                                                        » all your coloring needs

XXX▬▬ ↺ ➠ the packages* 》
                                                                        all the prices have a range because after hearing your description i will tell you
                                                                        what i'd be willing to make your order for, from there we can talk about the price.

» thread banner (standard size)「 ❛ ♡ 350k - 600k
                                                                        » banner style layout 「 ❛ ♡ 400k - 600k ▪ x
                                                                        » chatroom layout (standard) 「 ❛ ♡ 600k - 900k / bribe ▪ x x x
                                                                        » side bars 「 ❛ ♡ 15k - 30k ▪
                                                                        » icon layouts 「 ❛ ♡ 200k - 400k ▪ x x
                                                                        » graphic w/ the works 「 ❛ ♡ 100k - 700k / bribe ▪ x x x

» thread w/ graphics only 「 ❛ ♡ 2.5m - 5m ▪
                                                                        » thread w/ coding only 「 ❛ ♡ 650k - 900k ▪
                                                                        » combo!! 「 ❛ ♡ 5m - 10m / big bribe! ▪ x

+ coloring for any of these that do not include coloring will be an additional 50k - 100m!
                                                                        multiples of the same order will need a bribe (i get tired doing the same thing!!) also if you
                                                                        dont see a sample for something you like its because it's incorporated into another sample
                                                                        ie: banner graphic > is in the layout sample.

User Image
                  madebyfdl
                          madebyfdl

___ fast dont lie )*
                                madebyfdl
                                   RENARD'S COOL FLOWING HAIR
                                   SEVEN DAY LOVE
                                   PRINCESS OF --- ITEMS
                                   ANKH OF ASET
                                   EMPRESS HANABI

___ jowl movements )*
                                madebyfdl
                                   AKISETSU ACCELERATION
                                   BLACK MAGNUS
                                   RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS (PLS)