Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

here's to new things coming!

yes 1 100.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 150 151 152 > >> >>> »|

Before I request a profile, just wondering, do you do any type of themes? I was wondering if you would be able to do something like this, with a header image, background image and then the sections in boxes and such?

If it's too much, I'll leave it. Or if I have to pay extra, that's fine sweatdrop

Spoopy Kitten

32,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Golden Ratio v3
oh ok sick

USERNAME/NICKNAME DISPLAY?: THE GOLDEN RATIO big and gold and centered on top
    COLORS: snarf uhm gold... and uhm... black and things derp herr i dunno
    THEME: im feelin' like a cosmic vibe here... like nebula galaxy cool things. if you know what the golden ratio is you'll feel me
    IMAGE(S): http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu340/peachguy/hbfcopy-1.jpg if you feel you can put this somewhere, awesome. if not, okay haha. also heres a picture of a galaxy http://search.creativecommons.org/?q=galaxy
    IMAGE PERMISSION: the first image was an art commission on gaia, the second is on creative commons so its all good
    ALIGNMENT: i like symmetry and balance. it'd be awesome if you could somehow work in the measurement of the golden ratio (1.618...etc)
    SECTIONS: uhhhhh...
    MEDIA DISPLAY?: playlist (itd be cool if you could hide the ugliness of it)
    AVATAR DISPLAY?: if you cant work in that avi art pic, then have my avatar somewhere... like... i guess either on the top near my name or something idk
    CONTACT BAR?: have a link to pm, friend and... something ******** what else is there... i guess just those two lol
    EXTRA NOTES: im sorry for being faggy lol
    OFFER: ~170k plus any money i might magically come up with while you're working haha

oh my god so overpowering. ffffffffffffffffff-
    not sure if i can work the art in. but nebula's i definitely can do.
    so you don't want any sections other than music contact?
    i can do that~
    STOP BEING SO FAGGY scream

Spoopy Kitten

32,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Killjoy Toxik Kiss
Before I request a profile, just wondering, do you do any type of themes? I was wondering if you would be able to do something like this, with a header image, background image and then the sections in boxes and such?

If it's too much, I'll leave it. Or if I have to pay extra, that's fine sweatdrop

that's a v2 profile.
    i'm actually not accepting those as commissions right now, sorry!
derp forgot my playlist
]http://www.musiclist.us/mc/mp3player_new.swf?config=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indimusic.us%2Fext%2Fpc%2Fconfig_black_shuffle.xml&mywidth=195&myheight=190&playlist_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.musiclist.us%2Fpl.php%3Fplaylist%3D86795341%26t%3D1310481708&wid=os
CHlPS

oh my god so overpowering. ffffffffffffffffff-
    not sure if i can work the art in. but nebula's i definitely can do.
    so you don't want any sections other than music contact?
    i can do that~
    STOP BEING SO FAGGY scream

tehe sowwy

and yeah just those two, those are usually all i have anyway
maybe also "recently viewed" or whatever? i feel cool when i have that
yey <3
CHlPS
Killjoy Toxik Kiss

that's a v2 profile.
    i'm actually not accepting those as commissions right now, sorry!

Aw sorry, I didn't realise sweatdrop

I'll order something now then smile

Spoopy Kitten

32,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
The Golden Ratio v3
tehe sowwy

and yeah just those two, those are usually all i have anyway
maybe also "recently viewed" or whatever? i feel cool when i have that
yey <3

mmkay! please send the trade! 4laugh
USERNAME/NICKNAME DISPLAY?: Could it say Jessie please?

COLORS: Could this be the background colour? Also I would like any text/titles to be a dark brown, I'm not too specific because it doesn't matter what shade.

THEME: I really like the overall look of this one

IMAGE(S): Could I have this as the main image? Resized to a suitable size, because it is quite a large image. Sorry if it's not specific enough, just generally exactly like the theme mentioned, but with a different image and background colour.

IMAGE PERMISSION: I found it on photobucket and it was free, so credit to whoever owns/made it.

ALIGNMENT: Center

SECTIONS: Avatar, comments and of course about me

MEDIA DISPLAY?: No smile

AVATAR DISPLAY?: Yes please smile

CONTACT BAR?: Yep

EXTRA NOTES:

OFFER:180k + tip

Sorry if that's confusing in any way, I'm not too good at requesting things and it's my first time requesting a profile.

Spoopy Kitten

32,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Killjoy Toxik Kiss
Sorry if that's confusing in any way, I'm not too good at requesting things and it's my first time requesting a profile.

no, it's perfectly fine! thanks so much for ordering! (:
    send the trade, and i'll get started after i finish everyone else's!

Spoopy Kitten

32,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

i can't either! i'm always surprised with myself whenever i finish a profile.
    ; u;

Bashful Conversationalist

CHlPS
romantikeo
n///n thank you~

i'm still working on figuring out my own style but i think your work is amazing~ i love the way you use different shapes and spaces for sections. i just use squares. xp i'm still trying to become mroe creative.

and omg that simple shop layout took forever. D; i actually like yours better. i'm more of a minimalist. xp but i'm not at the point where i can accept only bribes though~

aww thanks! i just got bored using the same shapes all the time. j Aj
    i'm a minimalist too. i love small simple designs.
    but i'm always amazed when people can put together huge collages.
    it's like the hardest thing in the world. hnnnnnghhh...

i don't like using the same shapes either. D; i actually want to do one of my commissions over cause i just want it to look better. i dunno how to properly use other shapes and stuff though. -.-

i loveeee collages. i only started making graphics a few weeks ago but i just want to be good already lol.

Spoopy Kitten

32,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
romantikeo
i don't like using the same shapes either. D; i actually want to do one of my commissions over cause i just want it to look better. i dunno how to properly use other shapes and stuff though. -.-

i loveeee collages. i only started making graphics a few weeks ago but i just want to be good already lol.

wow only a few weeks?
    you're doing better than i was!
    i'm so jealous. ; o;
    you're definitely going to be better than i was in a years time.
    fufufufufufufufu---

Bashful Conversationalist

CHlPS
romantikeo

wow only a few weeks?
    you're doing better than i was!
    i'm so jealous. ; o;
    you're definitely going to be better than i was in a years time.
    fufufufufufufufu---

.-. pft no way~

dude, i was just lurking through shops and some people have their profiles way over priced. like yours, are only selling for like 200k and theirs are pretty simple and selling for a minimum of 400. xp so sad.

and i just read the sticky for using images. o.o i'm kinda scared cause i used an image of drake. am i going to be sued?

gonk

Spoopy Kitten

32,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
romantikeo
.-. pft no way~

dude, i was just lurking through shops and some people have their profiles way over priced. like yours, are only selling for like 200k and theirs are pretty simple and selling for a minimum of 400. xp so sad.

and i just read the sticky for using images. o.o i'm kinda scared cause i used an image of drake. am i going to be sued?

gonk

i've sold profiles for millions and for more than 200k.
    it all depends on the quality of the profile.
    but i have to agree, a lot of profiles are being over-priced just for being profiles.

and no, you won't be sued. they just don't want to see people get into trouble on the internet.
    if you don't profit from it, you're fine. but do make sure you give credit.
    and if possible, get permission first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces