YAY 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 7 ]
Oh Really? 0.043478260869565 4.3% [ 1 ]
*peeks in* 0.30434782608696 30.4% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 99 100 101 > >> »|

Hmmm... Nice layouts.
Meiun Saishii
Hmmm... Nice layouts.

Thank You! I am still a novice, but I like to think I keep improving with every single layout I do n_n

Invisible Sweetheart

Hello~ It is I!

Well, what I'm having problems with exactly, is that I have no clue what theme I want the thread layout to have. I know I want red+ black, but as for the pictures, I have no idea. I know you said you like artistic freedom, and this is good. Considering I don't even have a clue as to what I want. Lol
JesstheOtaku
Hello~ It is I!

Well, what I'm having problems with exactly, is that I have no clue what theme I want the thread layout to have. I know I want red+ black, but as for the pictures, I have no idea. I know you said you like artistic freedom, and this is good. Considering I don't even have a clue as to what I want. Lol

Hehe no worries<3
Lets go over, what exactly the thread layout is for again. And how you want to use it, what kind of audience are you trying to attract?

**Ze Thread To keep it close

PS: I'm going to be heading to bed soon'ish

Invisible Sweetheart

Leonaenae
JesstheOtaku
Hello~ It is I!

Hehe no worries<3
Lets go over, what exactly the thread layout is for again. And how you want to use it, what kind of audience are you trying to attract?

PS: I'm going to be heading to bed soon'ish

It's for my art request thread. :3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-requests/request-thread-of-lots-of-variety-open/t.73829911_1/

I want it to just look nicer so that I can attract more professional artists. I guess. lol
JesstheOtaku

Are you going to create a new Thread?
Otherwise we have 5 Main Posts to work with.

So of course 1- Header....Did you want to rename it?
~Mini Header- Guidelines
2- Characters
~OC's
~Avatars
3- Forms
~OC
~Avatar
4- Received Art
5- Links In/Out
~Links In
~Links Out

What do you LIKE, aka we have colors (red & black), do you like floral, smoke, lace, etc... texture, are we looking at Rough, Smooth, Sparkly, etc

neoscape's Compadre

Fashionable Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Leonaenae
Mimi Louise

User Image
All done, hope you like.

Send the trade on over, my mouse skipped on my and hit cancel lol *stabs mouse*

Extra <3 Hope you like this too hehehe
User Image

yayy! thank you so much ^^ i'll send the trade again :b
DO U MAKE LOGOS?

Invisible Sweetheart

Leonaenae
JesstheOtaku

Are you going to create a new Thread?
Otherwise we have 5 Main Posts to work with.

So of course 1- Header....Did you want to rename it?
~Mini Header- Guidelines
2- Characters
~OC's
~Avatars
3- Forms
~OC
~Avatar
4- Received Art
5- Links In/Out
~Links In
~Links Out

What do you LIKE, aka we have colors (red & black), do you like floral, smoke, lace, etc... texture, are we looking at Rough, Smooth, Sparkly, etc

The posts that you listed seem great. I don't think I'd rename the header, only cause I dont think I could think of another name for it.

Red+black lace seems really neat. With like flowers or something. I'm sorry Im so vague. I honestly am trying to give you an idea, Lol. I know I do want side banners though too. Like a main banner, then a semi thin one to match for each post. That make sense?
Mimi Louise

Yay <3
If you guys ever need a layout remember moi n_~
Looking at everyone's art makes me want to pick up my pencil instead of my mouse lol
I like PONIES
Flaming_Kasumi
DO U MAKE LOGOS?

Tell me what you want, and Sure I will take a stab at it.
JesstheOtaku

The posts that you listed seem great. I don't think I'd rename the header, only cause I dont think I could think of another name for it.

Red+black lace seems really neat. With like flowers or something. I'm sorry Im so vague. I honestly am trying to give you an idea, Lol. I know I do want side banners though too. Like a main banner, then a semi thin one to match for each post. That make sense?

No worries.
This is my Mule
IS there anything I did for that thread that you like?
well im looking for someone who is great with graphics, to make a me a new DJ logo. Does it sound like something you may be able to do? smile
Flaming_Kasumi
well im looking for someone who is great with graphics, to make a me a new DJ logo. Does it sound like something you may be able to do? smile

Is it going to be Punk, Classic, Do you have images you own and want in it?

neoscape's Compadre

Fashionable Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
Leonaenae
Mimi Louise

Yay <3
If you guys ever need a layout remember moi n_~
Looking at everyone's art makes me want to pick up my pencil instead of my mouse lol
I like PONIES

woah that's really good * 0 *

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas