Welcome to Gaia! ::

KaiXiang's Waifu

Dapper Elocutionist

o: Help me memorize hieroglyps for my test on Monday by ordering a cartouche or serekh of your name, gaian name, or just about anything!

Please send a trade when you order, and be patient! It should be done relatively quickly, but don't expect any miracles~ I'll be doing as many as I can, and more than likely only offering them today. 3nodding Any order would be very helpful to me! D: Also please don't point out if something isn't exactly right; most translations will be phoenetic, using the specific glyphs I need to know for class.

User Image
In reference for the order form, it should go someting like this:
1 2 3
A B C

1. Horus Name
2. Seth Name
3. Horus-Seth Name
A. Nomen
B. Prenomen
C.

Prices
Serekh ~ 100g (top row)
Cartouche ~ 100g (bottom row)
Simple Glifs ~ 50g (just glyphs)

Order Form
Name/Word you want:
Type you want: Serekh, Cartouche, or simple glifs
Style you want: 1, 2 or 3 for serekhs, or A, B or C for Cartouche
*Just a note, cartouche can also be put on their sides, so if you'd rather have that to fit a sig/whatever, just let me know!

[code:1]Name/Word you want:
Type you want:
Style you want:[/code:1]

Ruthless Nerd

Uber coolness, Kimmy. I have a necklace I made in 6th grade with my name on it in hieroglyp. whee Coolness to the max. blaugh

KaiXiang's Waifu

Dapper Elocutionist

whee Aww how fun~~ o: I've always loved Egyptian stuff~~ heart D: I've got like... some papyrus and everything..!

Ruthless Nerd

Kim_13
whee Aww how fun~~ o: I've always loved Egyptian stuff~~ heart D: I've got like... some papyrus and everything..!

Awesome. surprised

We also did a silly little project with a shoe box, but we had to pretend we were a pharoh and this was our tomb. so we got to draw little pictures on pieces of paper and put them in the box to symbolize what we would be buried with. whee

KaiXiang's Waifu

Dapper Elocutionist

whee Hooray samples~ heart

Ruthless Nerd

Name/Word you want: Katarra
Type you want: Cartouche (sideways)
Style you want: B

ninja ?

KaiXiang's Waifu

Dapper Elocutionist

Ruthless Nerd

Kewl. cool

KaiXiang's Waifu

Dapper Elocutionist

sweatdrop ; Ah, my keyboard just stops working so often...

whee omg Katarra your name is so cool the way I wrote it~ 3nodding It means like~~ The spirit of Ra~~~ heart

Ruthless Nerd

Silly keyboard. :XP:

That's awesomeness. :O

Ruthless Nerd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items