Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

ABOUT ME ! ! !

twenty-one
                                          senior at texas a&m university, studying english
                                          i've been roleplaying and making my own post layouts on gaia for around ten years
                                          i try to have a simple style, and keep posts uncluttered and user-friendly!
                                          i love to make graphics and code to keep busy
                                          i pride myself on being easy to work with and being easy to get a hold of
                                          i'm on central (US) time, as i'm located in texas!
User Image
                                      COMMISSION DETAILS ! ! !

i have a three to four day turn around time for post layouts. this means that from the point that i accept the order, your graphic should be done (on average) in three to four days. thread layouts have an average five to seven day turn around. code and simpler graphics have a two day turn around time. it depends on my schedule, as i am a college student. HOWEVER, i will be in perpetual contact with you and will be willing to send you works in progresses as i power through your order.
                                                                                  the more complicated your graphic, the more expensive. in order to give you an accurate quote, i need you to be incredibly specific and provide me with a good idea of what you want and photos.
                                                                                  i am totally willing to make you an entire post layout - from graphic to coding - but as i stated above, the more complicated the layout and graphic the more expensive it will be.
                                                                                  if i do not like your attitude or the way you treat me, i can (and will) reject your commission. please try to be professional and respect me, as i will try to be professional and respect you.
                                                                                  make sure you have permission to use the photos you're giving me.
                                                                                  i will not start a project until the trade has been sent with a price that we've negotiated. i will not accept the trade until you're happy with your graphic and code. refunds, if for some reason you're unhappy, are happily given.
User Image
                                      SAMPLES ! ! !

i will send you WIP updates and ask you for any changes you wish to make
                                      until your graphic is perfect.

TIPS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED!

post layouts
                                            i am always up to negotiate prices.

thread layouts
                                            i am always up to negotiate prices.

code
                                            let me know what you want and i'll get you an acceptable price.

order form:
                                          [size=11][quote="s o v e r e i g n n"][/quote]
                                          [b][color=powderblue]USERNAME[/b][/color]: your username
                                          [b][color=lightpink]TYPE OF GRAPHIC/CODE[/b][/color]: the type of graphic / the kind of code you want (i.e. L shape w/gif + chatroom rp code)
                                          [b][color=powderblue]PHOTOS/GIFS[/b][/color]: self explanatory. please make sure you have permission from the artist to have a graphic made. please include in a [spoiler][/spoiler]
                                          [b][color=lightpink]TEXT[/b][/color]: what text you want coded / on the graphic (specify what goes on the graphic and what is for the code)
                                          [b][color=powderblue]TEXT COLORS[/b][/color]: if you want specific colors. if not, i'll use the palette from the photos you gave me
                                          [b][color=lightpink]TYPE OF FONT[/b][/color]: a specific font is fine, otherwise i will look for the kind of font you want that best fits the photo
                                          [b][color=powderblue]EXTRA COMMENTS + THEME[/b][/color]:
                                          [b][color=lightpink]DESIRED TOTAL[/b][/color]: what you are willing to pay for all of this
                                          [b][color=lightpink]DEADLINE[/b][/color]: when you need the graphics / code by
                                          [/size][/size]
User Image
                                      SLOTS ! ! !

GFX && CODE // POST LAYOUTS
                                                                                    o1. Aomine Is Bae l-shape + code!
                                                                                        OOO% COMPLETE

GFX && CODE // THREAD LAYOUTS
                                                                                      o1. Tiggerluvme thread graphics ( 7 banners + 2 buttons) BRIBE ITEM yum_strawberry
                                                                                          O4O% COMPLETE
User Image
                                      SATISFIED CUSTOMERS ! ! !

DawneeDaydream

I shopped around for a few days looking for someone to do some coding for me when my usual person was unavailable and I wasn't finding anything like what I wanted. Then I stumbled across this shop and took a chance, I'm really glad I did. The work is beautiful, it was completed the same day I ordered it (faster than any order I've ever placed for anything) and the price was a total steal. I would definitely order from s o v e r e i g n n again and I'll be recommending her to my friends for sure.

akvamariin

I give you 5,832,396,530,285,108 out of 10 stars because:

O1. you were wonderful to work with
                                                                                            O2. you were completely open to my artistic input and comments
                                                                                            O3. your prices were wonderfully fair and not over the top
                                                                                            O4. you gave me updates and a progress picture which was both beautiful and a professional thing to do
                                                                                            O5. you were quick with responding to and finishing my order
                                                                                            O6. YOUR WORK WAS BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOD THE CODING AND THE PICTURE AND THE GIF AHHHHHH SO GOOD AJFSDJGSLAHDGPIE

in conclusion I am going to come to you for all of my rp layout orders and am already sending friends your way. basically youre my fave and i love you!
User Image
                                      BRIBE ITEMS ! ! !

User Image User Image User Image User Image
                                      User Image User Image User Image
                                      User ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image
User Image
                                      EXTRAS ! ! !
accepting orders now!
yum_strawberry

Gracious Gaian

11,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

USERNAME: akvamariin
TYPE OF GRAPHIC/CODE: complex graphic with simple coding / rp layout
PHOTOS/GIFS:
User Image
can you please take her out of the back round and put the gif below maybe as a circle somewhere?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TEXT: text i want coded - (nothing lasts forever//But this is getting good now//And when we've had our very last kiss//My last request is//Say you'll remember me//Standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe//Red lips and rosy cheeks//Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams) & (a company, mood, outfit, and location little line blurb thing [I can provide samples if needed!]) / on the graphic - Kathryn Amoria
TEXT COLORS: ███████████████
TYPE OF FONT: I Like Fonts Like This For Her however that is off messletters.com so something like that please!
EXTRA COMMENTS + THEME: calm, simple, free, coy maybe some feathers or flowers?
DESIRED TOTAL: 4bill?
akvamariin

sounds lovely!
        i'll put you down as slot o1!
        if you'd like to send a trade with 2bil i'll be happy as a clam!

High-functioning Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

USERNAME: k0rpse
TYPE OF GRAPHIC/CODE: Banner, please. smile
PHOTOS/GIFS:
Please utilize these following images:
The last photo I would like to be the background. I only want to use the astronaut and his cooler from the 2nd photo, and I was wondering if you could put the static gif into the black hole and then paste the astronaut in the foreground and to the left to make it seem as if he's looking into it? If you have any unused spaces (because I know the image sizes may make this project difficult), you can post other images into it at your discretion, creating a collage effect of sorts if you wish. 3nodding

TEXT: (on the graphic) Human WereHole
TEXT COLORS: At your discretion. 3nodding
TYPE OF FONT: I don't have anything specific in mind, really, but preferably something resembling futuristic/sci-fi. 3nodding
EXTRA COMMENTS + THEME: Please, if possible, make the banner around 1194x333 (or somewhere in that general area).
DESIRED TOTAL: 200M gold

I'm new to this, so I apologize for this terrible order form. sweatdrop I'll basically give you artistic freedom to do as you like (I'm not picky). The banner is for a forum (which you can view here), so I hope this helps in some way (and as you can see, the banner I've made was roughly thrown together and in a hurry LOL).

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

USERNAME: the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd
TYPE OF GRAPHIC/CODE: L Shape (GIF would be lovely too!), Simple Coding
PHOTOS/GIFS:

TEXT: Gabrielle Godot, Sister of Lieve and Gene (Graphic) ;
For Coding
‘Cause they took your loved ones
But returned them in exchange for you
But would you have it any other way?
Would you have it any other way?
You couldn't have it any other way
TEXT COLORS: None : )
TYPE OF FONT: Signerica Fat
EXTRA COMMENTS + THEME: I like the water color effect, something that looks slightly faded and worn/torn would be amazing!
DESIRED TOTAL: 200 Mil + 5 Mil Tip

USERNAME: the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd
TYPE OF GRAPHIC/CODE: L-Shaped Graphic, Simple Coding
PHOTOS/GIFS:

TEXT: Odette Magnus the Mage Counselor (Graphic); For Coding
This world can seem cool and grey
But you and I are here today
And we won't fade into darkness
No, we won't fade into darkness
Nothing to fear but fear itself
We'll be okay just keep the faith
TEXT COLORS: none smile
TYPE OF FONT: Signerica Fat
EXTRA COMMENTS + THEME: Anything with ice, sparkling, and snow-flakes. A water-color effect would be awesome for this one too!
DESIRED TOTAL: 200 Mil + 5 Mil Tip
k0rpse

alright! i'd be happy to make this for you.
however, due to the size of the graphic and the gif,
i'm going to ask for at least 450mil.
obviously we can negotiate this, but if you're set on paying 200mil
i'm going to have to scrap the gif all together, and i'll be making fewer
adjustments for perfection's sake - so, instead of sending you WIPs
as i finish up and asking your opinion/making adjustments, i'll just
do the graphic and send it to you.
the NAUGHTY HAUGHTY nerd

awesome! these look like fun projects.
as i've stated on my prices post, though, l-shaped graphics start at 800mil
and l-shaped graphics with gif start at 900mil.
i totally understand if you're set on 200mil, and i can work with that, but
the graphics will not be l-shaped and i cannot include a gif.

l-shaped graphics can be incredibly complicated and require a lot of work in order to
line them up correctly.

an alternative that we can do is something like this
which is more of a rectangular graphic up top and a vector / pattern graphic on the left
in order to create a graphic with the illusion and framing of an l-shape without the complexity
i would be willing to do something along those lines for 300mil, plus 100mil for a simple code!
if you'd like to add a gif, i would be willing to do something like this for 400mil, plus 100mil for the code!

alternatively, i'm totally willing to do something like this, where the graphic is technically
an l-shape but much easier to put together (due to the spacing of the rectangles).
it would cost around 450mil, plus 100mil for a simple code!
if you want to add a gif to this, i'd be willing to do it for 500mil, plus 100mil for a simple code.

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

s o v e r e i g n n

OHHHH CRAP! @_@
I'm sorry!
I'll pay you 1 bill for both of them
I'm so sorry I totally spaced on that for some reason crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash