Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                  User Image
                  tab tab tab tab ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᶜᵃˡᵐ && LOVE ᵗʰᵉ Evil QUEEN

● ○ ● Welcome! This is my graphics shop, inspired by Regina Mills/The Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time. Regina is bae.
                        ● ○ ● Now the graphics say neon firecracker, but that was my old username. I have a friends list full of people who will tell you I was neon firecracker if you don't believe me.
                        ● ○ ● Now most of my graphics shops have died in the past, I'm determined to make this one last.
                        ● ○ ● Currently open && accepting!!

tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                  User Image

GENERAL:
                        ● ○ ● First things first, this is my thread. You do as I say, obey my rules. Failure to do so will get yourself on my ignore list.
                        ● ○ ● Be nice. Don't judge someone else for a graphics/thread layout that they order. Or if you do, keep it to yourself. If someone orders something Twilight themed, don't say s**t if you hate Twilight.
                        ● ○ ● Respect me in here. If your order didn't turn out the way you wanted, or I didn't get your order done in the time you wanted it, if you get pissy and be rude to me, you won't be welcome back.
                        ● ○ ● DO NOT STEAL. I watermark everything. And if you steal from me, so help you God that online is the only way you deal with me.
                        ● ○ ● I have the right to refuse and accept any order.

ORDERING
                        ● ○ ● Do not PM me with an order. I don't care how private you want the order. You post it in THIS thread and no where else. Don't PM me about making you a graphic either. Just fill out the form and post it here. Cause I will simply link you back to this shop, so don't make me waste time doing so.
                        ● ○ ● Make sure to quote me when you post your order. It is in the code for you to quote me, SO DON'T DELETE IT.
                        ● ○ ● I don't mind being given artistic freedom, but you have to give me colors, images, and text(if wanted) to work with. I can't read your mind, know what colors you might like. So just tell me.
                        ● ○ ● You get two free fixes/remakes of your graphic if you are unhappy with it. After that I charge 10mil for each extra edit, and 100mil if I have to start over.
                        ● ○ ● Please save the graphics I make you and upload them to your image hosting site. On the off chance I decide to delete them, I don't want you to loose your order.

MY ROLE PLAY PARTNERS
                        ● ○ ● If we are in an active role play, you get half off on graphics for our role play. But the role play has to be active, one on one or group, and it it only for character graphics/layouts.

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                  User Image

● ○ ● I live in the northern half of the United States. I am considered a legal adult here. I am female.
                        ● ○ ● I do have a part-time job at Subway, and hopefully soon a second job at Kumon. I will also be trying to start college online as well.
                        ● ○ ● I love movies, books, tv, and rping. I can draw and obviously make graphics. I do have plans to be a graphic designer once I'm through college. I don't take rl commission, for one I don't have a way to receiving the money just yet, but because it seems silly to take your real money for something just for this site.
                        ● ○ ● My schedule varies. Work likes to have me work on weekends, and various days of the week. But I also have several role plays I have to worry about. This shop won't always be my first priority when I get home from work, but I will do my best not to let it die.

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                  User Image

● ○ ● First off, my samples. As I get and finish orders, that shall be page 2 and on. Starting from page 2, the last post will always be the latest design.

● ○ ● What do I offer? Thread layouts, post layouts, banners, l-shaped, gifs, simple edits, complex edits, and coding. I am not the best at coding, but I certainly do my best.

PRICING: (any and all tips are welcome;; gifs do no cost extra to work with unless you want something super difficult to make)
                        ● ○ ● For Buttons & Banners: (just graphics) 30mil - 100mil+
                        ● ○ ● For Post Layouts: (graphics & coding) 75mil+
                        ● ○ ● For Coding: 10mil+
                        ● ○ ● Thread Layouts: (just graphics) 1bil+
                        ● ○ ● Thread Layouts: (graphics & coding) 1.5bil+

● ○ ● I do take bribes as well. Bribes cost more than the above listed numbers. You can suggest a price for a bribe, if I think it is too low I'll tell you.

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                  User Image

● ○ ● There are 3 types of slots. Normal slots are where you pay based on my normal amounts listed above. Bribes slots cost more than normal slots. Super bribe slots are at least double to cost of bribe slots. If you offer an amount worthy of a super bribe or bribe spot, but both of those are full, you will get a normal spot.

● ○ ● NORMAL SLOT:
                        tab tab Sreal//2//RP Layout//160mil
                        ● ○ ● NORMAL SLOT:
                        tab tab sourlily//3//rp graphic//130mil
                        ● ○ ● BRIBE SLOT: (these get second/first priority)
                        tab tab pandachan217//2//RP Layout//500mil
                        ● ○ ● BRIBE SLOT: (these get second/first priority)
                        tab tab pandachan217//3//rp layout//1bil
                        ● ○ ● SUPER BRIBE: (these get top priority over all)
                        tab tab Robo_iBenny//2//RP Layouts//5bil Per Layout >> link

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                  User Image

● ○ ● Below is the form you use to order. Now please keep the prices I listed in mind when ordering. Make sure you keep in mind anything else extra that you want, that you're paying me what you think it's worth. And make sure it quotes me! If it doesn't quote me, I have less of a chance of noticing it. I may bump this thread a lot.
                        [quote="Ordinary Poison"][/quote]
                        [imgleft]http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh567/NeonFirecracker/Graphics/Created/Thread Layouts/order_zpsywefnjmd.gif[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=24][color=#4B382A]ɪ'ᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]TYPE OF ORDER HERE[/color][/b][/size][list][list][color=#4B382A]

[color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ᴛʏᴘᴇ ᴏғ ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄ::[/color][/b][size=11] (banner, side bar, l-shaped, gif, multi-character(has pictures of more than one character), etc...)[/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ɪᴍᴀɢᴇs::[/color][/b][size=11] (link images. do not have them show. highest quality that you can get, please. i am not image hunting fr you. you must provide images.)[/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ᴛᴇxᴛ::[/color][/b][size=11] (character's name, lyrics, or any text wanted on image)[/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ᴄᴏʟᴏʀs::[/color][/b][size=11] (do not give color names, hex codes or link to pallet only. you must provide colors. no 'artist freedom'.)[/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ::[/color][/b][size=11] (for post layouts. if not wanted, leave blank)[/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ::[/color][/b][size=11] (what kind fo theme? is it based on some kind of anime, show, movie, or cute, girly, gothic, grunge, etc...)[/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ᴇxᴛʀᴀ::[/color][/b][size=11] (anything i should know? want it like a certain gfx of mine? tell me here)[/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ʙʀɪʙᴇ/ᴘᴀʏᴍᴇɴᴛ::[/color][/b][size=11] (what will you offer? gold, items, both?)[/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғʀᴀᴍᴇ::[/color][/b][size=11] (when would you like it done by? please note this is not a guarantee. i will try to get your order done asap.)[/size]

[b]FOR THREAD LAYOUT ONLY:[/b] [i](delete if not thread layout order)[/i]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ᴇxᴛʀᴀs::[/color][/b][size=11] buttons, side bar, footer, divider?[/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ::[/color][/b][size=11] would you like me to code the thread? if so, please add the details to that here. if not, leave blank. [b]if you want me to code applications of any kind for your thread, it WILL cost extra.[/b][/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]ᴍᴀɪɴ ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏ::[/color][/b][size=11] info here.[/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]sᴜʙ-ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs ɪɴғᴏ::[/color][/b][size=11] these are like, story, rules, forms, affiliates, etc... [/size]
                        [color=#9B8868]✖[/color] [b][color=#7B2F2F]sᴜʙ-sᴜʙ-ʙᴀɴɴᴇʀs ɪɴғᴏ::[/color][/b][size=11] this is often times just text with a brush or just text to help separate sections in a single post. like for a role play in a rule post, you might have the rules split into sections such as general, characters, posting, literacy, etc...[/size]

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                  User Image

● ○ ● This post will list each customer. If they've ordered more than once, it'll say so.

Empty.

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                  User Image

● ○ ● Links In:
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        [url=http://tinyurl.com/kzreowv][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/myqof3b[/IMG][/url]

● ○ ● Links Out:

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                  User Image

● ○ ● let's just say this has been saved for a rainy day.

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                  User Image

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
                  User Image

● ○ ● This shop is open for business! Please ignore the post below, that is for my use, for bumping, accepting and rejecting orders, and finishing orders. Easier than going to my photobuket every time to accept an order.

Sensational Sex Symbol

23,175 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers