Welcome to Gaia! ::

What color should I use in my next shop layout?

Dark Pink 0.16939890710383 16.9% [ 31 ]
Sea Green 0.36065573770492 36.1% [ 66 ]
Royal Blue 0.21857923497268 21.9% [ 40 ]
Licorice Red 0.13661202185792 13.7% [ 25 ]
Burnt Orange 0.11475409836066 11.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Doom Me Baby

tab I would like a post style made.

tab tab Type : Mix? L shaped otherwise.
tab tab Link to images : If you need more the charrie is Togami Byakuya from Dangan Ronpa
tab tab Colors : Speak: #1DACD6 Think: #EEE600 Text: #998888 otherwise up to you
tab tab Characters Name : William James McGregor
tab tab In image or in layout : Image please
tab tab Personality : Snobby rich boy with a superiority complex. He's smart, business like and has a lot of internal thoughts about the inferiority of others compared to him. Heir to a fortune he plans to outdo his father and take over the company when he turns 18. Has an aura that draws people in despite his rude behavior.
tab tab Price : 2 Bil and a Harvest Sumiko
tab tab Status Bar : No thank you dear.
tab tab Extra : Please include :: Rank A - Sun Student,
tab My trade has been sent, Thank you.

I was gonna have someone else do it but, while waiting for my stuff to sell I decided I liked what you did for Jackson and wanted to use you again. Cause it was awesome. ^-^

Wheezing Bro

Redish Black

Just about to finish it up. I'm just letting you know that coding the lyrics isn't my strong point - as soon as I get it where I like it, it'll be ready for you c:

Book_Ninja69

Welcome back !! cc:
I'll be starting your layout soon.

Wheezing Bro

Redish Black

Let me know if anything needs to be changed.

User Image
tab tab tab tab THE MOMENT THAT I LET YOU GO [I just b - b - broke down]
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab B - Baby if I ever get the chance to be with you again I would sacrifice
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab BABY IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN I WOULD SACRIFICE BABY IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN I WOULD SACRIFICE
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab BABY IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN I WOULD SACRIFICE BABY IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN I WOULD SACRIFICE

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

LOCATION HEREMOOD HERECURRENT COMPANY HERE
          tab tab OOC ....

[align=center][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-2_zpsx4spfsjf.gif[/img]
:tab::tab::tab::tab:[b][size=16][color=#8d769c]THE MOMENT THAT I LET YOU GO [color=#6c686e][I just b - b - broke down][/color][/size][size=16] ↴ [/size]
:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=15][color=#8d769c]B - Baby if I ever get the chance to be with you again I would sacrifice [/size]
:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=6]BABY IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN I WOULD SACRIFICE BABY IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN I WOULD SACRIFICE [/color][/size]
:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=6]BABY IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN I WOULD SACRIFICE BABY IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN I WOULD SACRIFICE[/color][/size]
:tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab::tab:[size=6]BABY IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN I WOULD SACRIFICE BABY IF I EVER GET THE CHANCE TO BE WITH YOU AGAIN I WOULD SACRIFICE[/color][/size][/b][/align]

[list][list][list][list]
[size=10][color=#62506d]Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats,[/color] and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[size=16]→[/size][color=#8d769c] LOCATION [/color][color=#574f5c][b]HERE[/color] • [color=#8d769c]MOOD[/color] [color=#574f5c][b]HERE[/color] • [color=#8d769c]CURRENT COMPANY[/color] [color=#574f5c][b]HERE[/color]
:tab::tab: OOC [color=#574f5c][b]....[/color]
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Tipsy Receiver

5,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
Doom Me Baby

Omg! I love it! It's perfect. I'll finish the trade right now.

Wheezing Bro

Redish Black

Awesome !! Thank you c:

Wheezing Bro

Book_Ninja69

Let me know if you want anything changed c:

User ImageUser Image

Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[imgleft]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-5_zpsnxm5xrq8.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-6_zpsat8n6r34.png[/img]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=#998888]
    [size=10][color=#1DACD6]Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats,[/color] and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest. Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.Come, now a roundel and a fairy song; Then, for the third part of a minute, hence; Some to kill cankers in the musk-rose buds, Some war with rere-mice for their leathern wings, To make my small elves coats, and some keep back The clamorous owl that nightly hoots and wonders At our quaint spirits. Sing me now asleep; Then to your offices and let me rest.

[/size][/color]
    [/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Mythical Demigod

13,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Doom Me Baby

Love it!!! ^-^ Thank you so much!

Wheezing Bro

Book_Ninja69

Of course !! Thank you cc:

Super Streaker

Doom Me Baby

tab I would like a character profile made.

tab tab Reserve or Main : Both
tab tab Profile Details : These are both for my RP. The RP isn't made yet, so there's no link, but it's a Wizarding School in the Harry Potter universe. Think Hogwarts; very eccentric. It's mock-formal, with subtle comedy. I'll explain more if needed
tab tab Do you want it to be customizable : Yes, definitely, I may have to personally make some changes for the teacher skeletons.
tab tab Price : 3 BIL for the both of them
tab tab Extra : Reserve:

I want it to have (in no order) the picture, the name, house, year, nickname, country of origin, three traits, a quote, and username. Feel free to change the wording of any of these.

Full Profile (except for sections, this is also in random order):

The picture.

Section one: name, nickname, birthday, age, gender, defining features, place of birth, blood type (pureblood, half blood, metamorphmagus, etc), sexuality, defining feature.

Section two: house, year, pet name & species, class schedule (with 8 spaces below), wand, broom.

Section three: five likes, five dislikes, favorite class, hobbies, best magical skill, theme song, crush, enemy, best friend, three random facts.

Section four: username.

Wheezing Bro

lady vesuvius

For the main profile would you like it to be one whole page or for it to be separated into different sections for each post?

Super Streaker

Doom Me Baby

one post, please!

Wheezing Bro

lady vesuvius

Working on them now c:
I should have it for you tonight or later tomorrow.

Wheezing Bro

lady vesuvius

User Image
Character Quote
                    [HOUSE ● YEAR]

Character Name Character Nick Name Country of Origin
          Trait Trait Trait

[Username]

[img]http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s473/taokakaxx/Untitled-1_zpsw9rjoqqh.png[/img]
[size=10][color=two]❛[/color]Character Quote[color=two]❜[/color][/size]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][size=16][[color=ONE]HOUSE ● YEAR[/color]][/size][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Character Name[/size] [color=two]●[/color] [size=10]Character Nick Name[/size] [color=two]●[/color] [size=10]Country of Origin[/size]
[size=10]Trait[/size] [color=two]●[/color] [size=10]Trait[/size] [color=two]●[/color] [size=10]Trait[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][size=16][[color=ONE]Username[/color]][/size][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Lemme know if this style works before I get to the main c:
Doom Me Baby

tab I would like a thread layout made.

tab tab URL to thread :I do not have one made yet
tab tab Type of thread : 1x1 Search
tab tab Name of thread : Madly Searching 1x1 (Though I might change it. I don't have a set title yet.)
tab tab Banner needed : It's not really necessary
tab tab Images : I didn't have any in particular. I'd like a wolf theme
tab tab Colors : Colors slightly on the darker side please
tab tab Theme : Wolves/howling
tab tab Post Details : Introduction/Rules, Fandoms/Originals, and Plots
tab tab Price : 7 bill?
tab tab Extra : If its possible to do this as a rush order I'll definitely send a tip trade and pay you more! =) [I also intend to request a post layout too =3)

Super Streaker

Doom Me Baby

it looks great! totally digging it c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items