5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Do you do names like the banners as well? eek

Dapper Capitalist

XxVicious_TessiexX
Do you do names like the banners as well? eek

You mean like your username instead of a shop title? Yeah if this is what you mean.

Unsealed Traveler

6,350 Points
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image
text: CapnShaelih's Tea Crew
color scheme: Navy, White, Black.. (sea colors)
specific image: Pirate Ship pirate
specific size: Guild Banner
Extra details? this will be a cafe/tea based discussion guild & i really need a banner, but have had such a time trying to find someone who could put one together for me. It would be fantastic if you could! :

Dangerous Werewolf

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
YES! EXACTLY! Those are very awesome by the way! Um do you think you could do my name with a smokey back ground and it be black? with the font all cool and font color grey? with maybe a skull somewhere in there?
if that makes sense and it's not to much trouble

Dapper Capitalist

silenceofthedark

Sorry, but when you say guild size, do you mean big enough for a thread post (big and long) or the 200x40 button sized banner? Or both?
Sayuri Nonomura
[
can you make one for my thread

Dapper Capitalist

marquezh17
Sayuri Nonomura
[
can you make one for my thread

Sure hun, just fill out the form.

Dapper Capitalist

silenceofthedark
User Image
text: CapnShaelih's Tea Crew
color scheme: Navy, White, Black.. (sea colors)
specific image: Pirate Ship pirate
specific size: Guild Banner
Extra details? this will be a cafe/tea based discussion guild & i really need a banner, but have had such a time trying to find someone who could put one together for me. It would be fantastic if you could! :

Perhaps something like this?? Let me know. I'll adjust it to what you want
User Image

Dapper Capitalist

XxVicious_TessiexX
YES! EXACTLY! Those are very awesome by the way! Um do you think you could do my name with a smokey back ground and it be black? with the font all cool and font color grey? with maybe a skull somewhere in there?
if that makes sense and it's not to much trouble

Like this? If you want something adjusted let me know (font, background, size etc)

User Image

Magic Star

Sayuri Nonomura
User Image
text: A Quest Beyond Our Stars
color scheme: Galaxy like - deep and light blues, purples stuff like that xD
specific image: Maybe a tiny reindeer? Or Antlers?
specific size: Could i have a banner and a button? The banner i would like decently big, and the button, a good size to fit in my siggy~
Extra details? (like font type, overall style or just a comment): Keep it cute while still keeping that galaxy feel~ Thank you so much and have a great day~

Dangerous Werewolf

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
That's awesome! you did a fantastic job! I love it! Thank you! Thank you so much! It's better then i thought!

Dapper Capitalist

BeyondOurStars
Sayuri Nonomura
User Image
specific size: Could i have a banner and a button? The banner i would like decently big, and the button, a good size to fit in my siggy~
Extra details? (like font type, overall style or just a comment): Keep it cute while still keeping that galaxy feel~ Thank you so much and have a great day~

How's this?? Let me know if I should up the cute factor. I'm not sure how to mess a reindeer and a galaxy so, you see what I got, lol. Let me know if you want me to change anything!

User Image

User Image

Clean Bunny

User Image
text: PewdiePies Quest
color scheme:blood red and gold
specific image: nah
specific size:
User Image
kinda that but maybe not as long
Extra details? (like font type, overall style or just a comment): I am sure it will look Fabulous emotion_brofist

Magic Star

Sayuri Nonomura
BeyondOurStars
Sayuri Nonomura
User Image

How's this?? Let me know if I should up the cute factor. I'm not sure how to mess a reindeer and a galaxy so, you see what I got, lol. Let me know if you want me to change anything!

User Image

User Image

Awesome thanks!~ Sending trade!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out