Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
The Virgin Slayer
LordKingPumpkinHead
i found your thread. i visited to give love.

<3 *hugs*

The Slayer Speaks . . .

I see I see~!
              <333
              Thank you for visiting!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i visited. because you are worth visiting with.

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Belle Cerise

Information is up sweetie~ <333

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
LordKingPumpkinHead
The Virgin Slayer
LordKingPumpkinHead

<3 *hugs*

The Slayer Speaks . . .

I see I see~!
              <333
              Thank you for visiting!

The Slayer Speaks . . .

Aww, you're so freaking sweet~

The Virgin Slayer
LordKingPumpkinHead
The Virgin Slayer
LordKingPumpkinHead

<3 *hugs*

The Slayer Speaks . . .

I see I see~!
              <333
              Thank you for visiting!

The Slayer Speaks . . .

Aww, you're so freaking sweet~

not really. i am just honest, and very open with what is on my mind. lol
The Virgin Slayer
<3

I would like a new profile, but I'm still in love with my current one.
So why would I want to change it?
I've had it for 4 years.
So before I commit, may I ask a few questions?
1. Do you do art?
----I want a moon on my profile, but not some moon from google. I'd love some cutely purpleish-bluish-grayish moon that will connect onto one of my sections. (Does that make sense?)
2. Can you do lighting effects?
----If you look at my profile, if you put your mouse over he trade symbol, it will light up. I believe I saw something about it on one of your coders, but I'm not sure if i was the same thing.
3. How long do you believe it would take?
----Just curiosity
4. Do you make "non-scrollable" profiles?
---i'd prefer non-scrollable, but I understand if you cannot.
5. How does the payout go?
--Do I pay you first or last? What if I am not satisfied?

Sorry if I sound uptight. I'm just really picky and 1Bil is A LOT. (Maybe not for some people, but for me it is). I really would like a profile that says "WOW! Who made this?"

Timid Noob

Kawaii Girl

3,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Virgin Slayer
- - - - - - Show Me How You BURLESQUE
      USERNAME: Myung Wol
      THEME: The theme of the profile is based on my character Myung Wol who is a Gisaeng (Korean Geisha). Ideas for the theme are anything Geisha themed. Anything you can come up with pertaining to a Geisha or you can even look up Gisaeng on Google to get your own ideas. Other ideas are anything floral like cherry blossoms or plum blossoms, cheery blossom trees, Geisha fans, Cool Asian writing. Also my username Myung Wol means bright moon in Korean, so a bright moon would be cool idea. Anything that inspires you. These ideas could fit well for to give you an idea.

Here are a few different images for examples: (These are done by other individuals. The first one did not get finished because I did not have permission for the images and the other was an earlier profile that I had.) 1, and

QUOTES/LYRICS: I would like my Username: Myung Wol to be in the profile. Preferably above my About Me Section or wherever you think it fits well in the profile. Also cool writing to add to the profile and theme I would like my Username is Korean Hangul which is 명월. The Hangul you can have a lot of different ones on there. Where ever you think it would look cool. And I would like one quote: ❝ Art is like a cruel tree that feeds on the sorrows of an artist.❞ I am give you free range to put the hangul and the quote anywhere. Also I am giving you free range of font and please capitalize the first letter of each text.

IMAGES: I have provided four images. These are pictures that you may use to go along with the background image (which I have no set background. I shall let you decide on the background images). I am giving you permission to pick and choose between the pictures. You may also put them anywhere on the profile. Also you may crop them but one image the artist says not to crop out her signature. If you come up with a good idea for using the images feel free to do so. I am giving you free range of the images. Also I did not provide a background image because I want you to decide what you think would be an awesome background image that would fit the theme of the profile and would go along great with the images I have provided. Below I will provide images of examples of the theme/layout to give you an idea of kinda what I want but this does not mean you have to follow along with the images. I just want you to get your own unique ideas.

Image One: This is the URL to the first image: 1 and this is the proof of permission from the artist: X. If you use this picture please be sure to credit the artist Eunice.

Image Two: This is the URL to the second image: 2 and this is the proof of permission from the artist: X. If you use this picture please make sure to credit the artist Eunice.

Image Three: This is the URL to the third image: 3 and this is the proof of permission from the artist: X. If you use this picture please make sure to credit the artist Suryjmz and please do not crop out her signature.

Image Four: This is the URL to the fourth image: 4 and this is the proof of permission from the artist: X. If you use this picture please make sure to credit the artist Lathander1987.

Permission: Yes
      COLORS: Dark Red, Reds, Darks Colors, Seductive Colors, Colors that match the image. I am giving you free range of the colors.
      SECTIONS: About Me that has Scroll Bars (Visible or Invisible is your choice). Example of Layout I like is: Here. I like how the About Me Section as the person's Username. I would like the same for mine along with the contact bart underneath it: Add, MSG, Trade, and then underneath the contact bar I would like View Posts, and View Journal. Font I am giving you free range please capitalize the first letter of each text. I would also like Hidden Multimedia. The URL's for the multimedia I am giving you three songs to pick from. If you feel like one of the songs fits the profile best please use it. Also Multimedia I would the choice for it to pause/play if the coder can do that. If not don't worry about it. Here are the Youtube URL's: 1, 2, or 3.
      OFFER: 5 bil + tip or wanted item. And how much do you charge for the fee for the coders? I would like to know so we can take care of pricing.
      Extra: This can be V1 or V2 profile. The choice is yours and the coders. The coder I would like to request is Seaaaa. Seaaa can choose to add extra cool effects or not to the profile.

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Memorable Moon

The Slayer Speaks . . .

Well i do not do art for the profiles.
              As for your special effects, like the fading in and out you will have to talk to my coders about that.
              as those special effects have to do with the coding.

But as of right now, I can tell you I will keep on trying until you are fully satisfied with what you get.
              You can even watch me make the profile on stream or skype.

Oh as for paying, I will show you the regular layout, once approved on that then I will quote coder on your order form/what you want. as well as your total payment to me. Then she starts coding profile, adding effects, etc. Shows you a preview, you accept. Finish my trade and I shall send the coder 60% of payment and she will give you the code.

Fluffy Bunny

Memorable Moon

To answer a few of your questions on my end, so you can decide who would better suit you for coding:
2. The lighting effects are simply rollover images with outer glow and/or color overlay. It's fairly simple to do.
3. Coding for me is pretty fast, but that also depends on complexity. Anything with customs will take longer.
4. I personally cannot do the non-scrollable style.

Feel free to ask any question, you don't sound uptight at all love. <3

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Myung Wol

Seaaaa

The Slayer Speaks . . .

I remember you~
              And I see you've came back with artist approval! .u.
              I totally accept your request love, please send trade.

Hey Sea~ Myung over here is personally requesting you to code the profile layout I am going to make her. I was wondering if you are up for it?

The Virgin Slayer
Memorable Moon

The Slayer Speaks . . .

Well i do not do art for the profiles.
              As for your special effects, like the fading in and out you will have to talk to my coders about that.
              as those special effects have to do with the coding.

But as of right now, I can tell you I will keep on trying until you are fully satisfied with what you get.
              You can even watch me make the profile on stream or skype.

Oh as for paying, I will show you the regular layout, once approved on that then I will quote coder on your order form/what you want. as well as your total payment to me. Then she starts coding profile, adding effects, etc. Shows you a preview, you accept. Finish my trade and I shall send the coder 60% of payment and she will give you the code.

thank you for your answers. I really need art for the profile. Thank you though and have a wonderful day

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Memorable Moon

The Slayer Speaks . . .

Your very welcome.
              And sorry i couldn't be of much assistance.
              Hope you find someone who can helP~

Fluffy Bunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces