Welcome to Gaia! ::

What color should I use in my next shop layout?

Dark Pink 0.16939890710383 16.9% [ 31 ]
Sea Green 0.36065573770492 36.1% [ 66 ]
Royal Blue 0.21857923497268 21.9% [ 40 ]
Licorice Red 0.13661202185792 13.7% [ 25 ]
Burnt Orange 0.11475409836066 11.5% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 183 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 228 229 230 > >> >>> »|

Wheezing Bro

User Image

Welcome to My Shop

I am offering my services to make anything necessary for your roleplay needs.
                                      This includes layouts for group roleplays ranging for the main roleplay layout to character profiles.
                                      I will also make post styles for individual characters or profiles for character references.

The only thing that is required of you is to fill out my form stating what you need.
                                      Everything is priced but if you cannot make the asking price I am always good for a trade.

I will also make layouts for shops, edit graphics and other things.

sadly PB really screwed me here.
                                      rebuilding.

I do not accept bulk orders.
                                      The maximum layouts per order is 2.

Currently || Accepting certain orders ; cleaner the order and more images more likely I am to accept it..
                              Live Stream Offline

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wheezing Bro

tab tab tab tab User Image
User Image

First thank you for shopping with me,
                              If you have any issues with your coding please come to me.
                              If for some reason we can't make it work I'll give you back your gold but you lose permission to use the coding and images.

Please be kind while in my shop and I shall be kind to you.

If the image you give me is not HQ or too small I will be forced to deny your order.
                              I am no longer accepting images that are linked through photobucket. The site is a pain and doesn't work half the time.

According to the Gaian TOS I am unable to use copyrighted images.
                              Copyrighted images include water marked images, an image or character that the artist says you are unable to use.
                              If you've received permission to use an image you must provide me with that permission.

Even if you've ordered with me before PLEASE check everything. I constantly change my rules and prices.

The trade must be sent with the request form.
                              If a trade is not sent, even after I have asked I will not work on your order.

Fill the form out in full or I shall not be able to help you, this includes a price and any/all information.
                              You and only you have paid for the coding and pictures I have given you.
                              You are not allowed to swap them, give them to anyone or change anything in the coding with out my permission.
                              Doing anything to change the coding will earn you a ban from this shop.
                              Colors must be listed with their HTML/CSS code.
                              If you give me lyrics YOU must COPY AND PASTE the selection you'd like included in your layout into your order.

Wheezing Bro

User Image

Roleplay and Thread Layout

Base Price Includes; Header, Links out, Links in, Two extra posts

An additional price will be added for any additional posts.
                                  An additional price will be added if images aren't provided.
                                  There will be times that the images you proved me are unusable.
                                  You will not be charged for images I find because I dislikes yours.
                                  If you are not willing to have your images changed do not order from me.

✰✰ ✰✰ ✰✰ ✰✰ ✰✰

Roleplay Profiles

Full profiles, mini profiles for roleplays and profiles for character references

These depend on what you are looking for and what type of roleplay you are doing.
                                  The more coding that is required the higher the price.
                                  ✰✰ ✰✰

Gaian Profiles

Please look at my profile for a live example.

Fully customizable.
                                  I am very picky about accepting these.
                                  ✰✰

Post styles

Posts can feature status bars, ooc section and lyrics.
                                  Please ask for these things in extra.

You must post the section of lyrics you would like to use.
                                  Please remember to keep it short - the more you give the bulkier it will look.
                                  All layouts can be found here ✰✰

✰✰ Simple ✰✰
                                              This will require 2-4 photos and two colors.

✰✰ Lyrical ✰✰
                                              This will require 1 photo, lyrics or a song and two colors.

✰✰ Icon ✰✰
                                              This will require 3-5 photos and two colors.

✰✰ Chat Style ✰✰
                                              Just fill out the form.

✰✰ GIF Style ✰✰
                                              This will require 3-5 photos, a gif or two and two colors.

Wheezing Bro

User Image

Bribe Items

I have an extensive wish list. Please look at my profile for more suggestions.
                              Bundles count as bribes.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Roleplay/Thread Layout

Base Price ;; 30,000,000,000 GG
                              Additional Work ;; 1,000,000,000 GG

Roleplay Profiles

Base Price ;; 1,000,000,000 GG

Gaian Profiles

Base Price ;; 5,000,000,000 GG

Post styles

✰✰ Simple

✰✰ Lyrical

✰✰ Icon
                                          Base Price ;; 2,000,000,000 GG

✰✰ Chat Style
                                          Base Price ;; 1,000,000,000 GG

✰✰ GIF Style
                                          Base Price ;; 10,000,000,000 GG

Wheezing Bro

User Image

First come first serve.
                              Unless no trade is sent.

The bigger an image, the easier it is for me to work on it.

If you make edits to the order AFTER I have accepted it PLEASE re post it quoting me other wise I might not see it till AFTER I finish.

IF YOU DO NOT FILL OUT A FORM I CANNOT HELP YOU, THANK YOU.
                          Please no Look-Books.

The more lyrics you give me the HARDER it is for me to use them.
                          Know I might cut the lyrics down.

If the image you give me is not HQ or too small I will be forced to deny your order.

Please make sure you use the right order form.

Unsure which form is the right one? Wonderin' if you filled it out right? ✰✰

Thread Layout
                                [quote="Doom Me Baby"][/quote]
                                :tab:[color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#8f959c] [size=20][b]I would like a thread layout made.[/b][/size][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color]
                                [size=10]
                                :tab::tab:[b]URL to thread[/b] : This is where you put the URL if you alraedy have one. [url=][color=#93b8ea][size=13]✰[/size][/color][/url]
                                :tab::tab: Type of thread : Group Roleplay, 1x1 Search, Charity, Shop.
                                :tab::tab: Name of thread : Name of thread.
                                :tab::tab: Banner needed : Yes or No. Would you like it to link out? List what links are needed.
                                :tab::tab: Images : If you have any if not tell me type of pictures wanted. Extra charge if I have to look for images.
                                :tab::tab: Colors : If you have
                                :tab::tab: Theme : If you have
                                :tab::tab: Post Details : Introduction, Plot, Rules, Question - ect.
                                :tab::tab: Price : Base Price ;; 5,000,000,000 GG
                                :tab::tab: Extra : Here
                                :tab: My trade has been sent, Thank you.
                                [/size][/color]

Character Profiles
                                :tab:[color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#8f959c] [size=20][b]I would like a character profile made.[/b][/size][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color]
                                [size=10]
                                :tab::tab: Reserve or Main : Here
                                :tab::tab: Profile Details :
                                :tab::tab: Do you want it to be customizable :
                                :tab::tab: Price : MUST START AT 1 BIL
                                :tab::tab: Extra :
                                [/size][/color]

Post styles
                                :tab:[color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#8f959c] [size=20][b]I would like a post style made.[/b][/size][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color]
                                [size=10]
                                :tab::tab: Type : Mixture, Simple, GIF, Icon, Chat
                                :tab::tab: Link to images : [url=][color=#93b8ea][size=13]✰[/size][/color][/url] [url=][color=#93b8ea][size=13]✰[/size][/color][/url] [url=][color=#93b8ea][size=13]✰[/size][/color][/url] Delete or add more as needed.
                                :tab::tab: Colors : URL or CSS - please no names of colors.
                                :tab::tab: Characters Name :
                                :tab::tab: In image or in layout : Would you like the name in your layout or in the image.
                                :tab::tab: Personality : Something that could possibly be included in layout.
                                :tab::tab: Price : Please check price list
                                :tab::tab: Status Bar : Yes or No. List what you'd like; stamina, location, company ect
                                [/size][/color]

Chat Style
                                :tab:[color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#8f959c] [size=20][b]I would like a chat style made.[/b][/size][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color]
                                [size=10]
                                :tab::tab: Images : [url=][color=#93b8ea][size=13]✰[/size][/color][/url] [url=][color=#93b8ea][size=13]✰[/size][/color][/url] [url=][color=#93b8ea][size=13]✰[/size][/color][/url] Delete or add more as needed.
                                :tab::tab: Bracket Image? : Yes or No.
                                :tab::tab: Colors : URL or CSS - please no 'general' colors.
                                :tab::tab: Specific saying? : Leave blank if none
                                :tab::tab: Price : MUST START AT 1BIL
                                :tab::tab: Extra ::
                                [/size][/color]

Gaian Profile
                                :tab:[color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#8f959c] [size=20][b]I would like a personal profile made.[/b][/size][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color]
                                [size=10]
                                :tab::tab: Images : [url=][color=#93b8ea][size=13]✰[/size][/color][/url] [url=][color=#93b8ea][size=13]✰[/size][/color][/url] [url=][color=#93b8ea][size=13]✰[/size][/color][/url] Delete or add more as needed.
                                :tab::tab: Bracket Image? : Yes or No.
                                :tab::tab: Colors : URL or CSS - please no 'general' colors.
                                :tab::tab: Specific saying? : Leave blank if none
                                [/size][/color]

Wheezing Bro

User Image

Meet Buddy and Me

Buddy is one of the most precious things in my life, it wasn't hard for me to pick him to be
                              the my mascot. He loves to sit in boxes of any sizes no matter their location. They can be
                              on the table, under chairs or stacked up high. If he can get to it he certainly will. I love him.

I am an adult from the East Coast. I've been using Photoshop for years, pretty much for as
                              long as I can remember. I am completely head over heals in love, I roleplay all sorts of things.
                              I have a hard time pulling myself away from new video games and enjoy chocolate milk much
                              too much.

Wheezing Bro

User Image

Need Something Else?

I can edit pictures, re-size them, add backgrounds, cut people out, put people together, make a button or banner.
                              I can adjust hair and color on ANIME/MANGA pictures only.
                              I can adjust eye color on real pictures.
                              I can color in line art. This must be YOUR line art or YOU paid for it or is from a free site.
                              If something has a watermark I will not edit it.

Price depends on what you are looking for.
                              1k-2ook

Banner Samples ✰✰
                              Signature Samples ✰✰

:tab:[color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#8f959c] [size=20][b]I would like to ask for a favor.[/b][/size][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color]
                              [size=10]
                              :tab::tab: Details : Tell me what you are asking for; go into details
                              [/size][/color]

:tab:[color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#8f959c] [size=20][b]Can I ask you a question?[/b][/size][color=#93ddea][size=20]✰[/size][/color][color=#93b8ea][size=20]✰[/size][/color]
                              [size=10]
                              :tab::tab: I am curious to know if you would :
                              :tab: Thank you.
                              [/size][/color]

Wheezing Bro

Wheezing Bro

Wheezing Bro

Wheezing Bro

Wheezing Bro

Wheezing Bro

Wheezing Bro

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Taokaka xx

I would like a post style made.
Type : Lyric
Link to images : xxx
Colors : Maroon, black
Price : 3k c:
Extra : I'm pretty much going to give you free reign with this, but also here's the character's 'theme song', so I would prefer if this song got used http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/wecameasromans/viewsthatneverceasetokeepmefrommyself.html
Let's discus this more.
C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas