Have you performed at a theater where, backstage, there is writing of people's names and show dates all over the walls? Have you contributed to the graffiti with a signature or quote of your own?

I want to hear about your trials and tribulations of performing in theater. What's the most dramatic thing to happen in a show you've done? The coolest? Weirdest? What are some of the show's you've performed in? Who were you? Was that the part you wanted?

I'm currently in a community theater production of Cabaret as one of the Kit Kat Girls (ensemble character). Aside from four songs and a general notion of what the play is about (I know it takes place in the early 1930s, just before the Nazis came to power), I have no idea what I've gotten myself into. Right now I just know that the choreography is kicking my a**. So far there's nothing incredibly interesting to make a story out of, but I'm sure I can go through the vaults of other shows I've done and come up with something :p. So right now, let's just hear YOUR stories!