Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
So as the title put I am starting a radio (internet but you get it) drama!

Okay everyone I need Voice Actors for a audio drama I am making. It is a retelling of the great manga series called Angel Densetsu. All you need is an "okay" sounding mic and please okay means audible and understandable not ear bleeder screaming okay?! I need Actors to fill out 9 more characters, I am doing 3 myself but I can only do so many of the Villains. so post or pm if you are interested and we will set up an audition. payment will vary on the importance of the role but has a 20k minimum.

Now to the plot!

This is a story about a group of people who have had their lives "Made better" but a man who goes by Dr. Faust, but don't let the name fool you! he not really a doctor! These people had received, as the doctor would put it, his assistance. some we given physical augmentations they never wanted to being kidnapped and experimented on and some he has stolen the things they hold closest.

Now the people he helped are all invited to a place he calls "Devils Island."

This is the story of Faust's "patients" and how they must come together to bring down the enigma that is Dr.Faust.

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Dr. Faust voiced by: Me! aren't I great?!

Dr.Faust is pretty much summed up by the word "Mad." He is capable of doing things that average scientists could only dream of but is motivated by an unfathomable sense of logic. He dresses like you regular mad scientist but the most peculiar thing about his appearance would be the the bandages that cover the bottom half of his face. He has done unspeakable acts but to him they are just another notch in his belt. his personality is split between brilliant and insane.

Izaak Hayes voiced by: No one yet.

Izaak is a young man in his twenties and that is all he could tell you. After a series of experiments by Dr.Faust most of which are very foggy. He was found by a young woman named Cheryl in the middle of the desert and they now live together in Nevada. Izaak is a calm and quiet young man who, when frustrated, can move objects with his mind. Recent

Izumi Yamamoto voiced by: no one yet.

Izumi was an average japanese high schooler and enjoyed her quiet life with her Dad and her brother. This would not last as on her way home from school her younger brother was kidnapped by Yakuza to which she immediately gave chase but was captured as well. After refusing y slapping their leader to let them have her brother the band of kidnappers decided that the only proper punishment would be to cut off her arm. After being dismembered and left for dead, barely conscious she was aided by none other than Dr.Faust who fitted her with a robotic arm loaded with and arsenal of guns blades and explosives.

Cheryl Black voiced by:

Cheryl is a the young woman who found Izaak wandering the desert near her home. She is a strong willed woman who lives by herself due to her fathers death. She see's Izaak as a younger brother but looks upon the grudge he holds against Faust as pointless as he escaped and lives a happy life with her.

D voiced by: Me but is open for audition

D is a mysterious man who holds great animosity towards Faust to the point that he is willing to eliminate Faust's "Projects" he is an expert combatant and is identified by his trademark bandana. he is sympathetic towards those he kills but feels it is the only way.

more to come soon.

Fashionable Dabbler

6,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
the_final_guado
So as the title put I am starting a radio (internet but you get it) drama!

Okay everyone I need Voice Actors for a audio drama I am making. It is a retelling of the great manga series called Angel Densetsu. All you need is an "okay" sounding mic and please okay means audible and understandable not ear bleeder screaming okay?! I need Actors to fill out 9 more characters, I am doing 3 myself but I can only do so many of the Villains. so post or pm if you are interested and we will set up an audition. payment will vary on the importance of the role but has a 20k minimum.

Now to the plot!

This is a story about a group of people who have had their lives "Made better" but a man who goes by Dr. Faust, but don't let the name fool you! he not really a doctor! These people had received, as the doctor would put it, his assistance. some we given physical augmentations they never wanted to being kidnapped and experimented on and some he has stolen the things they hold closest.

Now the people he helped are all invited to a place he calls "Devils Island."

This is the story of Faust's "patients" and how they must come together to bring down the enigma that is Dr.Faust.

ooh! I wanna audition for Izumi Yamamoto :3

OG Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
i'm possibly interested. I have a mic. a new one, actually... I just haven't figured out how to set it so that the default from the computer switches over to the mic. vs. the internal computer mic. ( the internal mic isn't THAT bad... but if certain pitches get loud or too high, it tends to buzz unplesantly...otherwise its clear)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff